2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the trial was a search for the truth? If this is the case he and his team should be in trouble for putting the load of BS in the jury's minds. Seems like whoever can tell the best lies in court wins. Too bad the state had to stick with the truth and facts as they knew them. :maddening:

I understand people have to have defense lawyers, but they shouldn't be able to lie.

I always thought the person who could hire the best lawyer always won. At least it seemed that way in my perception too much of the time.

This is the first trial I've ever followed where the best lawyers did not win.

JMO

Is there a link for this info? I've missed the story and I would really like to see it.

And thank you for the explanation on why everyone is so upset with Disney.

Salem
I saw it posted here on this thread but I do not know if a link was attached, maybe I can find or someone else here can help. It was posted in RED and Big about Disney.

i don't understand how much protection a person has against other charges even though they are acquitted of a murder charge. Isn't there an avenue for other charges to be filed?

Mr. Mason <modsnip>

So, he's FURIOUS with the OCSD for not finding that body in August? Perhaps YOUR <modsnip> CLIENT should have TOLD them where she was in the first place, given this was just an accident and all...

Spare me. :snooty:

Oh, my, that IS rich.

Did not Jennifer Ford and the other 11 jurors know how to read? There were lesser charges on the table. No one said they had to pick first degree murder.

I'm convinced the more she talks the more they did not read any of the instructions they were given.

OMG! I screamed this at her when I watched her say this! JHC!

And why, pray tell, don't these interviewers (GS, in this case) point this little fact out to the dimwit instead of pussyfooting around her?! Arghhhh!! :banghead:

I think that the A's feel like since the jury feel for all the BS the public will now buy anything they put out there. I pray that they get a big ol' reality check on that one!

I saw it posted here on this thread but I do not know if a link was attached, maybe I can find or someone else here can help. It was posted in RED and Big about Disney.

here's a link for ya...
The Disney/ABC Television Group is composed of The Walt Disney Company's (NYSE: DIS) global entertainment and news television properties, owned television stations group, as well as radio and publishing businesses.
http://www.disneyabctv.com/web/index.aspx

The female juror that spoke, with the media, said that without a cause of death they couldn't determine if there was a murder (or something to that effect). I believe this same juror said that they couldn't convict on a DP or LWOP charge (like she didn't know there were lesser charges available). Please, someone help me out with this, how could a juror not know there were other charges, when the Judge read them out loud so clearly. Even if she was not paying attention to the Judge, at that moment, surely someone on the jury heard about the other charges and would have said something during "deliberations". Something is REALLY wrong here.

Disney owns ABC, which offered money to the story from the juror.

Hmm. Y'all won't like my opinion, but business is business. If ABC pays a juror for an interview, I don't care. The public wants to hear what the jurors have to say, IMO...

Sorry in advance, but we already knew ABC gave money to ICA for a video, IIRC. What's so shocking about paying for an interview?

If I'm off, please explain.:innocent:

Is ICA going to get out in time for her civil deposition with Morgan and Morgan?

The link is closed. Where were they? My DH is downtown right now.

Honestly, I saw the feed for a few seconds so I didn't see much. I did see that there were armed guards and they appeared to be in a fenced in area somewhere outside.

Lightning has struck the site where #caylee's remains were found. No kidding. #caseyanthonyby stevehelling via twitter 12:28 PM

CaleRamaker Cale Ramaker
by FootprintMagic
God honest truth: the tree next to where Caylee Anthony's remains were found was just struck by lightning, per Sheriffs Office.
23 minutes ago

Sorry this is O/T. Last night I couldn't sleep, again, and remembered an episode of CSI Special victims unit. I laughed at it then, it was a spin off of ICA kind of. Hillary Duff, I believe, hid her daughters body because she thought she killed her and at the end it was proven that the child died of measles or something. I wonder if the DT got this and twisted it to fit FL and the pool in the backyard?

OK, I just had that thought in my head. Won't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne