2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine only state or county helicopters are allowed on the courthouse roof. I was expecting them to be more for cover, decoy or spotting.

Watching MyFoxOrlando.com right now.....Saw a lot of folks with signs out front. Found it strange that Geraldo wasn't on TV tonite ~ I wonder what he is up to.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Just found a jet out here at the airport whose owner has put in a no tracking order. Very intersting. #CaseyAnnthony

Watching MyFoxOrlando.com right now.....Saw a lot of folks with signs out front. Found it strange that Geraldo wasn't on TV tonite ~ I wonder what he is up to.

He'll prob get the big IV. I would think she would have done it with ABC or another major network but maybe JB's buddy gets it.

He is in Palm Beach waiting for thier flight to land. Got to get ready for that exclusive interview.

I'm praying for a federal arrest warrant to be served as she exits...oh am I praying!!!

I've been waiting for something to happen so she wouldn't walk out, running out of time:banghead:

Who is paying for that ride?

They can find a charter more than willing, second guess might be Daddy Warbucks-Mason, or financed by some of the "thousands" in checks that have flooded into his office for her, acoording to him, of course. :crazy:

But seriously, have no doubt CM is a very very wealthy man. Plus, she's an investment for them all (DT).

by TrialNotes
Just found a jet out here at the airport whose owner has put in a no tracking order. Very intersting. #CaseyAnnthony

They should be watching CA to see if she flies somewhere. I can't imagine she won't battle it out with JB for control.

by TrialNotes

Hope it's Ruby waiting to take her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member