TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that when Gail came home from AL with the kids on April 30th and walked into the house she found evidence that the gf had been staying at the house while she was gone with the kids or is it possible she found legal papers showing that MG was filing for a separation?

Is it possible that when Gail came home from AL with the kids on April 30th and walked into the house she found evidence that the gf had been staying at the house while she was gone with the kids or is it possible she found legal papers showing that MG was filing for a separation?

I wonder! Especially about finding evidence that the gf had been there.

Remember the time difference....
I can't get over thinking there was someone in wait for her when she got home. :banghead: If not in the garage or woods, maybe inside somewhere, since the house is so large. I wonder if they have a basement?

Maybe Gail's siblings and friends are busy gathering info for court on Friday? Is that possible?

I was considering the time difference, but when you live so close to both time zones, you usually choose to go by one unless you have something time sensitive (e.g., catch a plane in Nashville). We travel across time zones going to friend's on the mountain, since it actually splits on Signal Mountain, and we pretty much stay on EST.

But, if GP's sister said she spoke to her at 6:30AM, she is in NY on EST and if GP left right after they talked for a four hour drive, she could be on the mountain by 10:30AM EST and why I initially questioned did anyone SEE her arrive at noon EST on the 30th, except what MP SAID, which is no proof as far as I am concerned.

Another interesting scenario....did SB attempt to see her later that day on the 30th sensing she was so upset, to see if she was OK, then not see her for several days and not question it or go to police to have them check? JMHO

Arlene may be back and on the mountain, she posted on 'BGBH' and has no cell service where she is.....https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Bring-Gail-Home-Now/210209109009469

I can tell you from my own experience nothing hurts more than to walk into your own home where you shared your life with your husband and children and find evidence that another woman had invaded your space. Your space, not theirs. It will tear your heart and soul right out of you! You will then really feel betrayed.

Regarding what time Gail arrived, while the timeline is always important, she was with the kids all that time and she did talk to her sister early in the morning and immediately before she went missing.

Regarding what time Gail arrived, while the timeline is always important, she was with the kids all that time and she did talk to her sister early in the morning and immediately before she went missing.

Having the kids with her also explains why she couldn't talk. But, if she left on her own, being upset would be understandable. If she had walked in on something, especially if she arrived earlier than expected, knowing she may, that would be reason to dash, avoid confrontation in front of the kids, etc., just leaving everything but her phone.

Nonetheless, I have a gut feeling something is going to break VERY soon and then we'll have some answers. Praying it's positive news for everyone's sake!

Thanks Smooth, but that article is dated 5/7. I thought it was stated Arlene was coming up again after the PI had been to her house...which would have been sometime last week. ??

BBM: I don't think we know for certain that GP and kids had continued on to the lake house the w/e of 4/22? If so, please correct me.......it's LATE. ;):crazy:

OMG you guys!!! I am so very sorry about posting the detail that Gail and the kids for certain went to the lakehouse on April 22 after the boat incident 911 call..

I could have sworn that I read that very detail here on this thread, but now in going thru every post I realize I so very obviously was mistaken...

Please forgive me...:blushing:

I hate info that gets put out there that is not confirmed and later found to be false and many of us have used that particular detail in forming our thoughts and theories.. And here I am doing that very thing..

I am so very sorry please forgive me..And please disregard that particular detail in my post upthread..

***TO BE CLEAR... TO MY KNOWLEDGE WE HAVE NOTHING CONFIRMING EITHER WAY WHETHER GAIL AND THE KIDS WENT TO THE LAKEHOUSE ON APRIL 22 AFTER THE BOAT INCIDENT 911 CALL!!****

And again guys I am so very sorry...:blushing:

I can tell you from my own experience nothing hurts more than to walk into your own home where you shared your life with your husband and children and find evidence that another woman had invaded your space. Your space, not theirs. It will tear your heart and soul right out of you! You will then really feel betrayed.

I am so very sorry this happened to you.

This same type of thing gives good reason that if that happened to GP and after all the mind games played with 'being followed', hotel receipts, thinking someone broke into the jeep, the recent 911 calls she found necessary to make, what she may know is on the security/dvd, running down and back from the lakehouse, and who knows what else that we don't know. I imagine she got no sleep to speak of, if any, and then to go through that? IMHO

I hope she DID need to get away and will come back publicly any day...and have the support of her friends, family, and children to see the rest of this through. I have a lot of other thoughts recently of why things are going as they are, so let's continue to pray she's OK! :twocents:

I've entertained that thought..JMHO

I am so very sorry that you had to experience this :hug:.. Your feelings can be felt as I read your words on my computer screen.. It indeed is very powerful and overwhelming, very real feeling when you are smacked in the face with betrayal.. It is also something that you never forget{as your emotion filled words above prove}.. I have not had to deal with this at this point in my life and I truly cannot imagine how I would react to something so very deeply penetrating to the very core of our very beings..

I do know from having loved ones that i AM VERY CLOSE WITH THAT HAVE HAD TO LIVE THROUGH THIS TYPE OF LIFE EXPERIENCE AND ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT from what I have personally witnessed it is such a trauma to a person's soul that honestly that moment in their lives has affected the entire rest of their lives.. Not to sound overly dramatic but to me from what I have seenm ity's almost as if something was killed..something died within those close to me that have had to experience this.. and tho yes with time they healed and to most seem to be the same person as they were before..but to those closest we are able to clearly see that a very real part of our loved one died with that betrayal..a part of their souls that has not been seen again since..

In trying to put what I mean into words I guess I would say that a part of their innocence[so to speak] was lost.. their ability to love with all of themselves..uninhibited..unrestrained..nothing held back..all walls down[of course all of these so to speak].. this ability..this part of their soul so badly wounded and scarred that it has yet to be seen and is kept buried so very deep down inside them..so closely and fiercely guarded that honestly in some ways I would say that it has maimed them..As I said to those who know them casually none of these things are apparent..but to those that love and care for these people who have experienced the true and deep trauma of betrayal we all can fully recognize and see that our loved one has been robbed of a certain part of themselves that once was..and is no more..

Yes..snowbunny I believe 100% when you say that betrayal will tear your heart and soul out of you right there when you realize it's happened.. and you may recognize exactly what it is that I just attempted to explain by saying its almost as if a part of you has died from the experience of having the deepest parts of who and what you are betrayed.. :hug:

I've entertained that thought..JMHO

Quoting my own post...

Now I don't know IF MP was brazen enough to bring the ALLEGED girlfriend into the residence he and Gail shared with their children but for some reason I am inclined to believe he was most definitely into playing head games with Gail.

I have also entertained the thought he may have just set it up to look like the alleged girlfriend may hav been present in their home while Gail was in Alabama with the children...I'm also thinking he may have cleaned up that evidence when he arrived back home shortly after Gail left at 12:15..

As you can tell, I do not trust this man or his actions.. I'm also thinking whatever happened to Gail will appear to be a suicide IF and WHEN Gail is ever found..
I do pray I am wrong, but these are my thoughts at this time....JMHO...

ETA. I do not believe IF Gail, God forbid, is found deceased that she took her own life...JMHO

**QUESTION**

What exact details do we have on Gail and the cell phone activity and pings..

And was it MP or LE that released the info about the ping near Wal mart on May 2?..

Thanks to anyone who knows or can point me in the direction of where I might find confirmation of these details..

My thoughts at this moment[and very well may change if anyone has additional or different info concerning cell phone]..

I know she was last seen at 12:15pm leaving her home on Signal Mtn..by neighbor, Susie Buttons.. I know its confirmed thru sister that she spoke with Gail at 6:30am that same morning[30th]while Gail was still at lakehouse in Alabama.. I know there was "talk" of Gail possibly again speaking with sister immediately preceding her last being seen at 12:15{at/around 12 noon }..and am I correct in saying that we never had that in any way confirmed?? Meaning I believe that media articles referring to sister speaking to Gail near the last time she was seen could very well just be referring to the 6:30 am phone call but lost in the story being reported it somehow was possibly alluded to there actually having been a second call btwn sisters..jmo.. Last confirmed call was at 6:30am of the 30th..

And then we have two whole and entire days and nights that pass with nothing seemingly done about Gail not ever returning to the family home from when she left at 12:15 on the 30th.. **QUESTION**.. Do we have any info about cell activity or pings during this approx. 48hr time period btwn the 30th-2nd when she finally was reported Missing??

While I do not know the answer to that above Question the next detail that I do know is that we have confirmed that there was a cell phone ping of Gail's phone near a Wal-Mart on May 2nd.. So for now what I am thinking is possible is that FINALLY on May 2nd when Matt is prodded into FINALLY reporting his wife, Gail MISSING IMO one of the first things that was done once LE was given this MISSING person details and learned that it seemed as tho she most likely did have her cell phone with her since it was not found to be left at the home with the other personal items that she had left behind[i.e. DL and ccards].. IMO I believe that after having learned that detail I believe that LE then "pinged" Gail's phone...This is easily and regularly done by LE incases such as this and infact often is one of the very first things thats done.. Usibng todays technology and knowing that they've got time passing to worry about..because 48hrs+ had already passed since her last known to have been seen therefor very likely that the cell phone had not been charged since then so they would work to get that cell phone "pinged" just as quickly as poissible hoping to get a "ping" location before its battery dies[the phone can be remotely pinged repeatedly indefinitely as long as the battery is in the phone and until the battery dies.. Once the battery is dead there can be NO ping, gps, NO info whatsoever be gotten from the device..

In knowing that I am then lead to another **QUESTION** (that I'm hoping one of you guys has more info that you can point me to and possibly answer or rule pout these questions).. If it is as I believe that once LE were informed of Gail MISSING that they immediately moved fprward with "pinging" the phone.. The are in and around where it pinged at that moment was obviously searched and proved to not have Gail, jeep, or phone{that we know of}.. Of course logically they would "ping" the phone again.. and either the battery died therefor no "ping" available or it indeed gave another oor the same area to search.. So, am I correct in saying that minus the one "ping"
on the 2nd near Wal-Mart we have no other info of whether there were any other successful "ping" or that indeed the battery seemed to have gone dead as the phone could no longer be "pinged"??

Thanks to any that could possibly point to anything that would help me to answer any of my above questions..

I have many more thoughts on the pinging and cell activity but want tyo wait and see if I can get these above questions answered first before going forward with my thoughts on this subject...

TIA!!!

re: why she left. I think it was again bc she thought she was being followed that day. it was in the final phone call to her sister which was described as "bizarre" and "moments before she disappeared" that she spoke of being afraid about being followed. her sister indicated it was in this final phone call and not the one that happened at 0630. if she had found evidence of GF or separation papers etc in her final moments at the house, I think her last phone call would have been about that instead.

if she was not "being paranoid" as MP has stated, maybe a car followed her and stopped near the entrance to her neighborhood or turned into a little dirt road and she thought it was the gf though? or a PI? turned around to see who it was? was scared but angry and wanted to confront the person? maybe that is why she did not acknowledge her neighbor. it seems too weird to be true that they would then make her disappear in a confrontation like that...but stranger things have happened?

if the car is NOT on SM or in the river, and someone met her on or around the mountain, I think if someone disposed of the car they had to have had help. at least if it was MP, because you can't drive two cars very far away at once, and if he called someone for a ride home he would have to explain himself, and a taxi would be obvious if LE looked into his affairs.

Whew! It has taken me the better part of the last 2 days to read all the posts, but I have done it!! :great: lol

Okay...here are some burning questions/points that are bothering me. (if they have already been addressed...sorry!)

1. If her neighbor SB was 100% sure she SAW GAIL driving the Jeep away from the home then why did the BOLO on the dispatch CAD screen say her children were the last to see her? Surely SB had talked to the police?

2. If Gail did have her cell phone with her when she left on the 30th (which I believe) why would she stay in the area for 2 days? Or leave the area and return 2 days later? If she pitched the phone in the area, why not just leave it at home or with friends as she did with other belongings?

3. Why bother to get an RO? If Gail were to suddenly show up at the home, it would not be valid. She would have to be SERVED with the RO first.

4. MP's behavior has been appalling from the gate IMO but regarding his letter to Arlene, why would he have his PI handling the return of property? Isn't it usually handled by police or lawyers?

5. I know that the affair is rumor at this point, but IMO since MP seems to be so into filing legal motions or ordering around his PI wouldn't you think he would have tried to silence the people saying such things?

6. Does anyone know why the 2 AL land parcels are only in Gails name? (per tax records)

7. If he as an RO why would he also file for exclusive use of the marital home? Could he be planning on trying to sell it? Could he do that if he was granted sole use?

8. Can any locals shed light on what the traffic is like on roads leading to/from GP's house on a Saturday at noon-ish? Could a car be driving erratically without anyone noticing? Could someone be run off the road or crash without witnesses?

Okay..I know this is incredibly long winded lol but after reading all these posts I am just so....frustrated. How can her vehicle not have been found yet?

Here are a few IMO points:

1. I HIGHLY doubt that MP was placed on admin leave without an explanation as I believe Hoss was quoted as saying.

2. If Gail fled because she believed she was being followed home with the kids from AL, I doubt she would have just dropped them off alone at the house. How could she have known whoever was following her wouldn't harm the children?

3. If MP was the one that proposed the 12pm meeting at the house, why was he so late? No matter if he arrived 10 mins after Gail left or later. HE was the one that proposed the time and he was only 25 minutes away at his mothers. If he would have arrived on time he would have been there when Gail and the children got home. I would think IMO that someone as high up on the corporate ladder as him would be more punctual. IMO.

4. I know it has been said that MP's mother lives closer to the W Road, so following the logic that he would have driven that Road home, and that he did get there shortly after Gail, wouldn't he have seen her if she went that way?

I try to keep an open mind, but with everything I have seen so far its hard. I unfortunately feel like MP had plenty of motive to get rid of GP. If Arlenes statements about GP getting ready to file for divorce are true, and if GP had evidence of MP's (alleged) affair, he would stand to lose A LOT in the divorce. As it stands now she is 'missing' and he has filed for sole use of the house and I believe money? (someone correct me if I am wrong about the money part) If she is not found, he gets it all. IMHO.

No matter what happened or who was or wasn't responsible, I just hope she is found one way or the other.

**QUESTION**

What exact details do we have on Gail and the cell phone activity and pings..

And was it MP or LE that released the info about the ping near Wal mart on May 2?..

Thanks to anyone who knows or can point me in the direction of where I might find confirmation of these details..

My thoughts at this moment[and very well may change if anyone has additional or different info concerning cell phone]..

I know she was last seen at 12:15pm leaving her home on Signal Mtn..by neighbor, Susie Buttons.. I know its confirmed thru sister that she spoke with Gail at 6:30am that same morning[30th]while Gail was still at lakehouse in Alabama.. I know there was "talk" of Gail possibly again speaking with sister immediately preceding her last being seen at 12:15{at/around 12 noon }..and am I correct in saying that we never had that in any way confirmed?? Meaning I believe that media articles referring to sister speaking to Gail near the last time she was seen could very well just be referring to the 6:30 am phone call but lost in the story being reported it somehow was possibly alluded to there actually having been a second call btwn sisters..jmo.. Last confirmed call was at 6:30am of the 30th..

And then we have two whole and entire days and nights that pass with nothing seemingly done about Gail not ever returning to the family home from when she left at 12:15 on the 30th.. **QUESTION**.. Do we have any info about cell activity or pings during this approx. 48hr time period btwn the 30th-2nd when she finally was reported Missing??

While I do not know the answer to that above Question the next detail that I do know is that we have confirmed that there was a cell phone ping of Gail's phone near a Wal-Mart on May 2nd.. So for now what I am thinking is possible is that FINALLY on May 2nd when Matt is prodded into FINALLY reporting his wife, Gail MISSING IMO one of the first things that was done once LE was given this MISSING person details and learned that it seemed as tho she most likely did have her cell phone with her since it was not found to be left at the home with the other personal items that she had left behind[i.e. DL and ccards].. IMO I believe that after having learned that detail I believe that LE then "pinged" Gail's phone...This is easily and regularly done by LE incases such as this and infact often is one of the very first things thats done.. Usibng todays technology and knowing that they've got time passing to worry about..because 48hrs+ had already passed since her last known to have been seen therefor very likely that the cell phone had not been charged since then so they would work to get that cell phone "pinged" just as quickly as poissible hoping to get a "ping" location before its battery dies[the phone can be remotely pinged repeatedly indefinitely as long as the battery is in the phone and until the battery dies.. Once the battery is dead there can be NO ping, gps, NO info whatsoever be gotten from the device..

In knowing that I am then lead to another **QUESTION** (that I'm hoping one of you guys has more info that you can point me to and possibly answer or rule pout these questions).. If it is as I believe that once LE were informed of Gail MISSING that they immediately moved fprward with "pinging" the phone.. The are in and around where it pinged at that moment was obviously searched and proved to not have Gail, jeep, or phone{that we know of}.. Of course logically they would "ping" the phone again.. and either the battery died therefor no "ping" available or it indeed gave another oor the same area to search.. So, am I correct in saying that minus the one "ping"
on the 2nd near Wal-Mart we have no other info of whether there were any other successful "ping" or that indeed the battery seemed to have gone dead as the phone could no longer be "pinged"??

Thanks to any that could possibly point to anything that would help me to answer any of my above questions..

I have many more thoughts on the pinging and cell activity but want tyo wait and see if I can get these above questions answered first before going forward with my thoughts on this subject...

TIA!!!
Regarding cell pings.
No information is being released on the cell pings. The only thing we know is that there was one cell ping on a tower at the base of the mountain at about 5 pm Monday,May 2. It was assumed that the ping was near the Walmart, but I think we have since learned that in that area the cell towers are not as plentiful as they might be in other areas. That is significant because while cell pings are typically only accurate to an area as opposed to a specific location,the area is harder to pinpoint when there are less towers. But it would be accurate to say that the phone pinged somewhere relative to the base of the mountain and not 100 miles or a distance away from Signal Mountain. KWIM?

re: why she left. I think it was again bc she thought she was being followed that day. it was in the final phone call to her sister which was described as "bizarre" and "moments before she disappeared" that she spoke of being afraid about being followed. her sister indicated it was in this final phone call and not the one that happened at 0630. if she had found evidence of GF or separation papers etc in her final moments at the house, I think her last phone call would have been about that instead.

if she was not "being paranoid" as MP has stated, maybe a car followed her and stopped near the entrance to her neighborhood or turned into a little dirt road and she thought it was the gf though? or a PI? turned around to see who it was? was scared but angry and wanted to confront the person? maybe that is why she did not acknowledge her neighbor. it seems too weird to be true that they would then make her disappear in a confrontation like that...but stranger things have happened?

if the car is NOT on SM or in the river, and someone met her on or around the mountain, I think if someone disposed of the car they had to have had help. at least if it was MP, because you can't drive two cars very far away at once, and if he called someone for a ride home he would have to explain himself, and a taxi would be obvious if LE looked into his affairs.

I was followed, stalked and there was several attempts to run me off the road. One girlfriend use to park in the culdesac across from my house everynight and then start flashing her headlights into my front livingroom window. It was constant after I had my ex thrown out. And yes, he brought her into our as well. I was lucky I had my mom, kids, and friends to help me through it, but the mind games wore me down to a frazzle. After awhile I turned the hurt into anger and the anger into motivation to move forward and leave him in the dust. This all happened back in 1996 but it has ruined my life. I trust no one least of all myself. You lose your trust in judgment of character. I am so scared to get involved with anyone although I wish I had someone I could trust in my life. Life has been extremely lonely for me.

1. If her neighbor SB was 100% sure she SAW GAIL driving the Jeep away from the home then why did the BOLO on the dispatch CAD screen say her children were the last to see her? Surely SB had talked to the police?

That's a good question. Very good.

3. Why bother to get an RO? If Gail were to suddenly show up at the home, it would not be valid. She would have to be SERVED with the RO first.

That's more a PR move than anything else, IMO. I think Matthew is trying to show that Gail is the bad one here, not he.

7. If he as an RO why would he also file for exclusive use of the marital home? Could he be planning on trying to sell it? Could he do that if he was granted sole use?

Another thing, he seems to be pretty eager to lay his hands on the money from the accounts with changed pins. Why? Any financial problems here?

3. If MP was the one that proposed the 12pm meeting at the house, why was he so late? No matter if he arrived 10 mins after Gail left or later. HE was the one that proposed the time and he was only 25 minutes away at his mothers. If he would have arrived on time he would have been there when Gail and the children got home. I would think IMO that someone as high up on the corporate ladder as him would be more punctual. IMO.

Is the information about the meeting at home corroborated by any other sources than Matthew? I mean not the information about the meeting as such, but about the place?

That's more a PR move than anything else, IMO. I think Matthew is trying to show that Gail is the bad one here, not he.

Agreed. I definitely think that all of these things he is doing, trying to get custody, the RO, talking about the (alleged) change of address and pin #s is to set it up to look like she took off. He wants to do everything to make it look like Gail is still alive (which I pray she is). Same thing with the press conference, he HAD to make a point of bring up the alleged sightings.

I wish we knew more about the alleged girlfriend. Someone has been leaving REALLY nasty, hurtful comments about Gail on her media articles (a lot have been removed already) and I really can't help it but think it's the alleged gf leaving these comments, jmo.

I was followed, stalked and there was several attempts to run me off the road. One girlfriend use to park in the culdesac across from my house everynight and then start flashing her headlights into my front livingroom window. It was constant after I had my ex thrown out. And yes, he brought her into our as well. I was lucky I had my mom, kids, and friends to help me through it, but the mind games wore me down to a frazzle. After awhile I turned the hurt into anger and the anger into motivation to move forward and leave him in the dust. This all happened back in 1996 but it has ruined my life. I trust no one least of all myself. You lose your trust in judgment of character. I am so scared to get involved with anyone although I wish I had someone I could trust in my life. Life has been extremely lonely for me.

*hug* Thanks for sharing that.

My mom taught me that the best revenge is to do well for yourself. The best *advertiser censored** you you could give that guy is to let yourself be happy with someone way better than him. You deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong