Thread No. 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jeana!

I've been reading daily, but somehow I missed this (it's so hard to keep up somedays):

"He was an angry, distant, surly spouse who felt trapped in his marriage. he married michelle because she was pregnant. he treated michelle disrespectfully from the beginning ("We're getting married! Michelle is pregnant!" and how he only came down for a few minutes in gym shorts to his own wedding shower). it is heartbreaking." --taken from thread 19

I can't believe I missed this! She was pregnant? He announced that as the reason for the marriage? What a friggin jerk!!! And the shower...he was so disrespectful to her. God, she didn't deserve it. I can't wait for an arrest in this case.

Thanks Jeana!

I've been reading daily, but somehow I missed this (it's so hard to keep up somedays):

"He was an angry, distant, surly spouse who felt trapped in his marriage. he married michelle because she was pregnant. he treated michelle disrespectfully from the beginning ("We're getting married! Michelle is pregnant!" and how he only came down for a few minutes in gym shorts to his own wedding shower). it is heartbreaking." --taken from thread 19

I can't believe I missed this! She was pregnant? He announced that as the reason for the marriage? What a friggin jerk!!! And the shower...he was so disrespectful to her. God, she didn't deserve it. I can't wait for an arrest in this case.

his mountain buddies who post on the boards are pretty disrespectful of her too. it doesn't sit well with me at all!

Thanks Jeana!

At a football game tail-gating party, jay said to everyone present, "Michelle and I are getting married. She's pregnant!"

and at their wedding shower that was attended by both male and female party guests, jay stayed upstairs on the computer. he came down for about 10 minutes and was wearing his gym shorts.

his mountain buddies who post on the boards are pretty disrespectful of her too. it doesn't sit well with me at all!

heaping abuse upon the victim's family; it's disgraceful.

At a football game tail-gating party, jay said to everyone present, "Michelle and I are getting married. She's pregnant!"

and at their wedding shower that was attended by both male and female party guests, jay stayed upstairs on the computer. he came down for about 10 minutes and was wearing his gym shorts.

The way I recall the tail-gating party announcement is that it was the day after Jason and Michelle's wedding. Jason just blurted out something like, "Hey everyone, Michelle is pregnant!" Some honeymoon.

Jason is most definately " a pig ", in more ways than one . He had no respect at all for sweet, dear Michelle. Oh, how I wish we could turn back time for that young woman, and she would realize she could have her baby without marrying the b*****d! As, I am sure she was the primary caregiver to little Cassidy anyway, because now it sounds as though Mama & Sis is doing everything for JY! Don't think he could find his way out of a paper bag! Yep, I do agree with all of you in believing JY is the murderer of Michelle!

Well, you know what they say... " Birds of a feather. " :twocents:

Jason is most definately " a pig ", in more ways than one . He had no respect at all for sweet, dear Michelle. Oh, how I wish we could turn back time for that young woman, and she would realize she could have her baby without marrying the b*****d! As, I am sure she was the primary caregiver to little Cassidy anyway, because now it sounds as though Mama & Sis is doing everything for JY! Don't think he could find his way out of a paper bag! Yep, I do agree with all of you in believing JY is the murderer of Michelle!

That is exactly what I was about to post. Dear God I wish you could have saved this beautiful ,vibrant, loving human being from this horrible arrogant uncouth man! I know the pain her Mother & the Fisher family & friends are
feeling!I don't know wether I am more angry than sad:furious: :furious:

I feel just as you do, Schmerty... very angry and very sad. Very sad that that b*****d killed that beautiful young woman and her unborn baby boy. Sad that she should never have married him in the first place! She could of had a beautiful life without JY, plus she would still be alive today. So senseless!

I'm really getting tired of this waiting! They need to arrest and try the SOB!
He knows he did it. WE know he did it. LE knows it too!:banghead:

Get his butt behind bars where he belongs!:behindbar

JMHO
fran

I'm really getting tired of this waiting! They need to arrest and try the SOB!
He knows he did it. WE know he did it. LE knows it too!:banghead:

Get his butt behind bars where he belongs!:behindbar

JMHO
fran
hey fran!
I have the very same sentiment! JY should be sitting in prison! I believe the Grand Jury meets yesterday & today! Wouldn't an indictment be wonderful? It's long past due! Can you even imagine how Linda & Meredith Fisher feel?

hey fran!
I have the very same sentiment! JY should be sitting in prison! I believe the Grand Jury meets yesterday & today! Wouldn't an indictment be wonderful? It's long past due! Can you even imagine how Linda & Meredith Fisher feel?

How does the grand jury work? How would one ever know if this case was presented? Are the cases made public that go to the grand jury?

How does the grand jury work? How would one ever know if this case was presented? Are the cases made public that go to the grand jury?
NC has a calendar, you can obtain online. Jurors are selected from a jury pool, they have to serve about one year. unfortunately, their hearings are secretive, they are sworn to secrecy. Here is a good site to read up on it - http://www.wilmingtonstar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061213/NEWS/612130446/-1/news30 {hope this works}

To add to the discussion regarding the grand jury... I can't help but believe that if and when they do review this particular case, an indictment will be handed down. Do you suppose all of the labs are complete now and back in? It's been almost 7 months!

Anything that was sent is back by now. LE may send other things to be tested that they find or look down additional avenues. All original tests.

Since there has been no arrest in six months it seems that this is going to be a complicated "difficult" case to prove. That does not mean popular opinion that Jason killed Michelle is wrong. It just means that there wasn't one major piece of evidence that would have allowed LE to make a quick arrest. Without communication from Jason, the case will take longer than everyone desires. Jason could put so much to rest by taking a lie detector and allowing LE to interview him without his lawyer. Everyone who knows him should appeal to him for this. If he did not do it he has nothing to hide.

I'm beginning to think the same thing Birdhunter. I will not give up hope that there will be justice soon though. It just seems like all too many times (as we've all seen in these cases) if there isn't any arrest by now...it's a long time coming. :(

Does anyone here have a really good link to the Jeffery McDonald case ? As I recall Wade Smith was the grand pooba for Mr. McDonald and occasionally still bemoans Mr. McDonald's innocence. I'm curious about any link that may summarize the defense tactics through that case. I suspect the Ms. Holt is reviewing the same - I'm curious about how the defense proceeded...it may tell us some things, it may not.

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member