CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't have any specific thoughts just that with this slippery guy it would seem to me that he disposed of our little Hassani along the route between the car parts place and home. Also, I think this slippery guy is LAZY so wouldn't go to any great lengths that would require any amount of effort. This is all MOO - but haven't translated this into any particular spot.

BBM ---

I SO agree! He seems so much about himself that I can't imagine him going to too much "trouble" disposing of Hasanni. Just like his threat of leaving him alone on the BART. Quick and Easy.

http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54310@kpix.dayport.com

If I am not mistaken, this is the video where they say that police have not seen Hassani on any surveillance tapes that they have watched.

Thanks for the link NMK!

Is it just me, or are JT's eye movements crazy? Not that it has anything to do with this case, just freaky. It had me feeling twitchy just watching.

I do love him stating he's giving an update that there is no update. :waitasec:

Thanks for the link NMK!

Is it just me, or are JT's eye movements crazy? Not that it has anything to do with this case, just freaky. It had me feeling twitchy just watching.

After sluething the wrong address for 9 solid days, I have to make up for it somehow. :bang:

Another thought, I have been noticing one thing that seems to be a common theme with LR. He left Hasani home with the baby...definitely not in the car alone. He left Hasani standing in the alley, outside the car (He made sure to address that one specifically). I don't think he has addressed the witnesses that saw Hasani in the car at the salvage yard, correct me if I'm wrong.

We are picked apart of letter of every word he says, but what about what he doesn't say? He is so adamant about never saying that he left Hasani in the car, that I am becoming more convinced that was what he did...either on purpose or accidentally. Trust me, in medical assistant training you learn to check for dehydration, what it does, how fast it happens, I still have the books from my MA classes, I looked it up.

Another thought, I have been noticing one thing that seems to be a common theme with LR. He left Hasani home with the baby...definitely not in the car alone. He left Hasani standing in the alley, outside the car (He made sure to address that one specifically). I don't think he has addressed the witnesses that saw Hasani in the car at the salvage yard, correct me if I'm wrong.

We are picked apart of letter of every word he says, but what about what he doesn't say? He is so adamant about never saying that he left Hasani in the car, that I am becoming more convinced that was what he did...either on purpose or accidentally. Trust me, in medical assistant training you learn to check for dehydration, what it does, how fast it happens, I still have the books from my MA classes, I looked it up.

Perhaps if there was a meltdown at the wreckers yard, he took the baby inside when they got home and left Hasanni in the car as "punishment."

After seeing the txt he sent JC, who knows what he did to Hasanni. But one thing I'm sure of that I wasn't before - it wasn't an accident (imo). LR is heartless and bitter. He finally just had enough of Hasanni. Poor baby never had a chance.

After seeing the txt he sent JC, who knows what he did to Hasanni. But one thing I'm sure of that I wasn't before - it wasn't an accident (imo). LR is heartless and bitter. He finally just had enough of Hasanni. Poor baby never had a chance.

I have to admit that even though I assumed Ross was responsible for Hasanni's disappearance, I thought posters were reading too much into his words and demeanor before the revelations of today. Ha! Was I ever wrong! You guys nailed him perfectly. :bowdown:

Thanks for the link NMK!

I so agree! His eyes exactly fit the description of "darting"---whipping back & forth. And yes it was a strange update as everyone had information that he didn't think was even released and he had no comments on anything other than the FBI requested the polygraph.

I so agree! His eyes exactly fit the description of "darting"---whipping back & forth. And yes it was a strange update as everyone had information that he didn't think was even released and he had no comments on anything other than the FBI requested the polygraph.

~~~~~~~~~~~ :eye::eye: ~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I couldn't resist

http://www.insidebayarea.com/localnews/ci_13173374
posted 11:50 pm Aug 20th

Phone interview with the 'ex foster parent'....
*snipped*

Ross said police took his small decorative sword that he kept under his bed for protection, at least one of Campbell's poems, a camera and his cell phone.

From his 2002 BMW, the FBI took swabs, the rear seat of the vehicle, carpet from the car, two car seats, molding and latches, according to a receipt of property from the FBI. An Alameda County Superior Court document also shows that four fingerprint lifts, eight DNA swabs and one pair of latex gloves were taken from the car.

Ross said that over the past year, he got to know Hasanni, who loved music, books and SpongeBob SquarePants. "His interest was books and people reading to him "... and even his little sister was picking up that habit from him,'" Ross said.

Hasanni also seemed to enjoy music and had a small guitar that he played, Ross said, adding that he was thinking about buying the boy a piano and had taken him to a violin teacher. Ross said that Hasanni had done "OK" in school and that the couple wanted him to understand that his cerebral palsy should not be a deterrent to success.

In fact, Ross, who is unemployed, said Hasanni "put the fire under me to be a neurologist."

"Medicine was my ultimate goal," he said, adding that he was heading to an orientation at Stanford Medical Center the day the boy went missing.

*snipped*

Ross said police took his small decorative sword that he kept under his bed for protection, at least one of Campbell's poems, a camera and his cell phone.

From his 2002 BMW, the FBI took swabs, the rear seat of the vehicle, carpet from the car, two car seats, molding and latches, according to a receipt of property from the FBI. An Alameda County Superior Court document also shows that four fingerprint lifts, eight DNA swabs and one pair of latex gloves were taken from the car.

Ross said that over the past year, he got to know Hasanni, who loved music, books and SpongeBob SquarePants. "His interest was books and people reading to him "... and even his little sister was picking up that habit from him,'" Ross said.

Hasanni also seemed to enjoy music and had a small guitar that he played, Ross said, adding that he was thinking about buying the boy a piano and had taken him to a violin teacher. Ross said that Hasanni had done "OK" in school and that the couple wanted him to understand that his cerebral palsy should not be a deterrent to success.

In fact, Ross, who is unemployed, said Hasanni "put the fire under me to be a neurologist."

"Medicine was my ultimate goal," he said, adding that he was heading to an orientation at Stanford Medical Center the day the boy went missing.

Seriously, Is Ross reading here?

I got a picture to show ya'll. Gimme a sec to get it uploaded. BRB.

HasanniCampbell.jpg

Who in God's name buys a house with a staircase like this to put a disabled five year old boy and a toddler in??

LOOK AT HOW HIGH OFF THE FIRST FLOOR THEY ARE?!?!?!

And that left them there alone?!?!

ETA: That's Hasanni's bedroom behind Jennifer!!!

*snipped*

OMG - It's not all about him anymore????
...HE is thinking about buying Hasanni a piano because Hasanni loves music???

...HE wants to become a neurologist because little guy Hasanni put the fire under him???????

...HE took him to a violin teacher

AND HE is doing all this with NO job? And a baby on the way? Where is the money coming from?

Does he really think going to school to become a medical assistant at age 38 will get him into medical school at Stanford - one of the best medical schools in the country?

Sorry - but Ross is so narcissistic and grandiose that I'm surprised he hasn't floated away due to his huge, inflated head. mho

HasanniCampbell.jpg

Who in God's name buys a house with a staircase like this to put a disabled five year old boy and a toddler in??

LOOK AT HOW HIGH OFF THE FIRST FLOOR THEY ARE?!?!?!

And that left them there alone?!?!

ETA: That's Hasanni's bedroom behind Jennifer!!!

I am appalled by this couple!!! :behindbar

BBM ---

I SO agree! He seems so much about himself that I can't imagine him going to too much "trouble" disposing of Hasanni. Just like his threat of leaving him alone on the BART. Quick and Easy.

The one thing I'd like to point out: In the CBS 5 Raw Video interview with LR today, he said his BART comment was "a reference to something" JC did a year ago that he wouldn't disclose.

While I think that could simply be his attempt to obscure and dance away from the topic at hand (his threat), it did get me thinking about the possibilities if he really was making a mean spirited reference.

Is it possible that a year ago, JC (who regularly used BART with the kids) accidentally left Hassani on a BART platform for a short period of time in a moment of inattention and he was throwing it back in her face?

(Sort of like if one person had done something wrong -- say sleeping with a gardener -- and the other spouse in a fight said "Well, maybe I'll just go find a gardener to sleep with then!" to throw it back at them?)

Just a thought.

I admit I haven't just starting reading about Hasanni.
I've been avoiding this case, as others recently have been so overwhelming it's just too much to take sometimes.

So, without much knowledge, except that LR has changed his story three times as to where Hasanni was when he left, in the car, just outside the car, and at the backdoor, I'd like to make a comment about the body language in the above pic.

He loods ominous.
She looks like she's trying to hide in the doorway, using the frame, and her arm to shield her, her feet close together. Everything about her stance is in protective mode, and everything about his stance is well, just plain scary.

I don't know how this two people ever got custody of Hasanni and his sister, but imo, someone wasn't paying any attention to them as a couple or they would have seen that this so not a healthy relationship.

I'm not going to be too quick to judge her as yet, since she looks like a battered woman, and yes, imo, sometimes women really know they will die if they leave, and do. If she has no strong support system, and she is pg, man.

I don't know how long they have been together, but he is scary, scary, scary, and he has a sword between his mattresses? Seriously? OJ?
moo

I don't have a clue as to what a BART is, would someone please explain? tia

The one thing I'd like to point out: In the CBS 5 Raw Video interview with LR today, he said his BART comment was "a reference to something" JC did a year ago that he wouldn't disclose.

While I think that could simply be his attempt to obscure and dance away from the topic at hand (his threat), it did get me thinking about the possibilities if he really was making a mean spirited reference.

Is it possible that a year ago, JC (who regularly used BART with the kids) accidentally left Hassani on a BART platform for a short period of time in a moment of inattention and he was throwing it back in her face?

(Sort of like if one person had done something wrong -- say sleeping with a gardener -- and the other spouse in a fight said "Well, maybe I'll just go find a gardener to sleep with then!" to throw it back at them?)

Just a thought.

I'm hoping the 'thing' she did resulted in the pregnancy. You know, got the whole Damien/Omen thing rolling around in my head. I know, he said a year ago. I can dream can't I?
Oh, but they've only had the kids for nine months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong