GUILTY MT - Sherry Arnold, 43, Sidney, 7 Jan 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article just linked above..

This truly makes me wonder if they really do have squat regarding any evidence that indicates she is dead but rather just logically and common sense tells most that she's likely deceased due to a combination of her not being seen, nor heard from In over a week, along with IMO obviously if either of these two men even thought there was the slightest glimmer of hope that she could possibly still be alive.. For certain one or both of them would be BEGGING to take them personally to where they last saw or left her.. So, I get that it's common sense that tells them she's very very likely deceased but that's an awful big decision to tell family that with there not really being any evidence(as in circumstantial evidence that you can see with your eyes or hold in your hands) to know For absolute certain that she is deceased..

I know many think possibly amount of blood on/in the vehicle, and tho, that IMO would be the exact type evidence of which I mentioned above that IMO would support the fact of her being deceased.. However after reading this entire article I just don't know that they've even got that(blood evidence).. As he does say that it's not looking as tho she's alive due to the amount of time with no contact..just leaves me wondering if there is any real evidence yet and my concern is not for whether or not she is deceased as Ive already discussed logically and common sense tells me that indeed she's deceased therefor my concern for lack of any real evidence is of course related to wanting justice served on those involved in her death and not able to squiggle thru with just not enough evidence for a jury to find them guilty:angry: at injustice for victims amd their families!!!!!

If they're looking for Sherry in the Williston area then I agree with you that they may not be going on much hard evidence. I'm assuming Waters and Spell now have lawyers since they've been charged and arraigned.

That's just his rap sheet from Florida, right? It looks like those are pretty recent offenses. I wonder how far back his crimes go and how many states they might involve.

And then there's the other kidnapper too...

Right--and the rap sheet only shows the stuff he has been caught doing! Who knows what lurks beneath the surface?

Any pics of the 2 yet?

here's one of Waters. I posted another of him a page or so back. Can't find anything on the other fellow.

3sljX.jpg

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/appcommon/searchall.asp

It doesn't look like any of those previous convictions involved the death of the person he hit. He may have freaked out, realising that with his past record, there is no way he'd get a light sentence this time.

I'm still not seeing the whole picture. If he was convicted of hit and run in the past (seems all in the State of Florida), why would he suddenly stop for the victim this time? He could've high tailed back to Colorado and nobody would know anything unless there was a witness.

Maybe there was a witness (the tipster ) but he would've had to know someone saw him? Even with the witness, why would he risk stopping to grab the injured or dead victim?

How was he apprehended and where did he hide her body? And how is the 22 year old involved? Was he riding with him? Did they know each other?

Still many unanswered questions.

Putnam. Isn't that where Haleigh Cummings is from? :eek:hoh:

I'm still not seeing the whole picture. If he was convicted of hit and run in the past (seems all in the State of Florida), why would he suddenly stop for the victim this time? He could've high tailed back to Colorado and nobody would know anything unless there was a witness.

Maybe there was a witness (the tipster ) but he would've had to know someone saw him? Even with the witness, why would he risk stopping to grab the injured or dead victim?

How was he apprehended and where did he hide her body? And how is the 22 year old involved? Was he riding with him? Did they know each other?

Still many unanswered questions.

I don't know any of the answers, either.

I don't even know who was driving! But since, logically, only one of them was driving, maybe the passenger made the driver stop to check on the victim and then they both freaked when they realised how badly injured she was (I'm assuming she was still alive when she was placed in their vehicle due to the aggravated kidnapping charges).

Or, IF Waters was the driver, it could be that his previous hit and run convictions involved relatively low speed collisions and glancing impacts. This time, he may have suspected immediately that it was not a survivable collision and decided (stupidly) to try to hide the victim, hoping to escape detection.

3sljX.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3sljX.jpg

Three/four years, a shave & haircut, some weight loss... IMO it's the same guy. Look at his left nostril (R when you look at the photos). Even though pic one has some extra pounds and chin down, and pic two is a couple years later, a couple pounds gone, and chin raised... Same guy IMO. His R eyebrow too, and the mole on his right cheek. Looks like he's had a rough go of it the past four years.

3sljX.jpg

Three years, a shave & haircut, some weight loss... IMO it's the same guy. Look at his left nostril (R when you look at the photos). Even though pic one has some extra pounds and chin down, and pic two is a couple years later, a couple pounds gone, and chin raised... Same guy. His R eyebrow too.

Lost two inches in height, too (5'8"/5'6")??

3sljX.jpg

Three years, a shave & haircut, some weight loss... IMO it's the same guy. Look at his left nostril (R when you look at the photos). Even though pic one has some extra pounds and chin down, and pic two is a couple years later, a couple pounds gone, and chin raised... Same guy. His R eyebrow too.

Birthmark , freckle, whatever ... Just to the left of his nostils on his cheek, and also just right of his left eye ........

Same guy .

imo

Lost two inches in height, too (5'8"/5'6")??

A REALLY hard life these last 4 years? :) I dunno, just looking at the face, ears, nose, eyebrows (now going back to mark under his left eye too, which appears in both photos)... Still looks to me like a match. :dunno:

FBI needs property owners' help in search for Mont. teacher's body

The agency requested that North Dakota property owners in Williams, McKenzie and Mountrail counties, and in extreme northeastern Montana, check such areas. Officials stressed they do not need volunteers to search these vacant farmsteads, just property owners.

A press conference is scheduled for Monday at noon CST at the correctional center.

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/sta...cle_5ba42da4-3fe8-11e1-8add-0019bb2963f4.html

His mugshot at that time was in INdian River County, Fla. Is that tribal land? Is he Native American descent? I ask because there are rumors that she was taken to tribal land and that is why she has not been found yet.

A REALLY hard life these last 4 years? :) I dunno, just looking at the face, ears, nose, eyebrows (now going back to mark under his left eye too, which appears in both photos)... Still looks to me like a match. :dunno:
No to mention, the same DOB. It's one guy.

His mugshot at that time was in INdian River County, Fla. Is that tribal land? Is he Native American descent? I ask because there are rumors that she was taken to tribal land and that is why she has not been found yet.

No. It's just the name of the county .. And bordered on one side by the Indian "river".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv