His belongings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh:
Seriously wondering if that's gonna go down that way
" Manny made me do it" or " Manny framed me"

Crikey please let them have another form of defence... Can you imagine if that's all those 3 lawyers can come up with??!!! :rocker:

Hastings, Apologies I thought that is where the M reports came from!

Crikey please let them have another form of defence... Can you imagine if that's all those 3 lawyers can come up with??!!! :rocker:

Hastings, Apologies I thought that is where the M reports came from!

No worries Sierra.

Surprisingly the ex-manager trying to ruin Magnotta's life has never been referred to by name. He's posted all sorts of things about the ex-manager on countless sites but never named him; probably a very calculated decision to not name him.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

No worries Sierra.

Surprisingly the ex-manager trying to ruin Magnotta's life has never been referred to by name. He's posted all sorts of things about the ex-manager on countless sites but never named him; probably a very calculated decision to not name him.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

I think the ex-manager was Eric Newman ;)

FWIW, using random dates of Friday June 29 returning Friday July 13, the cheapest return flight is Air Transat at $1307 Cdn plus any taxes and baggage fees. Air Transat was the cheapest of all the other airlines.

I think the ex-manager was Eric Newman ;)

Ding. Ding. Ding. [Game Show Sounds]
That's right!

If you only knew how many hours I spent trying to find something Magnotta wrote which mentioned the manager by name... All his endless ramblings, all his psychobabble... UGH!!! kinda reminds me of something else I'm exposed to reading... :blushing:

Is it possible that his bills for his phone, can come via email? Don't know if that's an option though. Sorry if i sound like a complete moron, but i dont know how things work on the other side of the ocean. Maybe he deposited every month a certain amount of money in his account and made a periodic transfer? Just thinking out loud here, since i have some banking experience (due to my job), but dont know if that can be translated into the Canadian system.

First, you are NOT a 'complete moron'. We all have questions.

Now about paying bills on the internet - YES, my husband and I do all of our transactions on the internet......phones, cell phones, TV, internet, heat/water/A-C/everything. We have no more paper bills at all. Well, there's the taxes but I think that's all we pay for via the Postes Canada.

About paying bills IN CASH in Canada - it's becoming more difficult to do......if not impossible at this time. I'm talking about paying cash for telephone bills, any bills which arrive in the mail.

I understand about the trip from Paris to Berlin and we know that he travelled from Montreal to Paris on the flight booked in as Kurt Tramell.

However, buying an airplane ticket one-way with cash is not permitted in the states without being drug into Homeland Security office and it would raise huge red flags and the fact he wore a wig. They must be very lenient in Canad, France than we are.
It's very difficult to but a ticket (if not possible) in US. I tried and was denied a ticket.

He most likely paid his bills online. I haven't received a bill at the house in years. I recall reading that while he was in France, he used his debit card to withdraw cash on the day that welfare payments get deposited. I had also checked AT flights in May and they were $600 taxes in.

However, buying an airplane ticket one-way with cash is not permitted in the states without being drug into Homeland Security office and it would raise huge red flags and the fact he wore a wig. They must be very lenient in Canad, France than we are.
It's very difficult to but a ticket (if not possible) in US. I tried and was denied a ticket.

IIRC, it was stated that he had purchased a return ticket ... that's why LE showed up at the airport in Montreal after he was already known to have left Canada, and why they were telling the public that he could still be in Canada.

....and I just don't get how is was able to enter Europe with a fake name,they carefully check your passport upon entering? Did he have a fake passport in that name? that's not easy to get and requires a lot of planning ?

....and I just don't get how is was able to enter Europe with a fake name,they carefully check your passport upon entering? Did he have a fake passport in that name? that's not easy to get and requires a lot of planning ?

They certainly check the pasports and stuff. But the checking can be anything between just looking @ name/pic and valid date to a full body scan with rectal examination. Also you have to consider " risk flights". I don't know the ties between Canada and France, but if France doesn't consider incoming Cananadian flights as "risk flights" then the procedure of checking is very shallow. Since my French is almost non-excistent, maybe someone can google/search how airport controls are done in France?

And about that false pasport... i read somewhere that in that internet cafe he was also searching for fake ID's or even making one. ( don't know where i read it, and if that was true ). But if you're good at sleuthing ( and perhaps a few leftover bucks ) you can get yourself a fake ID within the hour ( online as well as irl )

IIRC, it was stated that he had purchased a return ticket ... that's why LE showed up at the airport in Montreal after he was already known to have left Canada, and why they were telling the public that he could still be in Canada.

He could have purchased that ticket online. Like a last minute round trip or something. There are tons of those websides, where you can buy " the last seat on the plane" for like a fart and 3 marbles ( sorry i'm translating literally from my own tongue here :blushing:). Even in airports you can do that. I don't know how the selling goes in an airplane, but he was on the last row wasn't he? If they sell the tickets starting from the first or second row ( first buyer = row 1 ), then it could be possible that his flight was a "last minute one".
Can anyone comfirm?

Other belongings - QUESTIONS:

- what happened to the 'equipment' he used to dismember the victim?

- where did obtain these things?

- would the average, everyday hardware store have everything he needed for his ungodly deeds?

- how did he pay for these instruments?

:what:

About paying bills IN CASH in Canada - it's becoming more difficult to do......if not impossible at this time. I'm talking about paying cash for telephone bills, any bills which arrive in the mail.

I understand about the trip from Paris to Berlin and we know that he travelled from Montreal to Paris on the flight booked in as Kurt Tramell.

Point of clarification: LM traveled from Canada to France using his own passport. This has been widely reported and discussed on other threads. He traveled as K. Trammell on the bus from Paris to Berlin.

"When he was arrested in a Berlin Internet cafe on June 4, Magnotta had three sets of identification in his possession and was trying to print a new false identity card. Apart from documentation in his own name, Ahearn surmises the fugitive’s other two false identities would not stand up to any kind of serious scrutiny — which is why Magnotta used his own passport for his Air Transat flight from Montreal to Paris."

http://www2.macleans.ca/tag/luka-rocco-magnotta/

Other belongings - QUESTIONS:

- what happened to the 'equipment' he used to dismember the victim?

- where did obtain these things?

- would the average, everyday hardware store have everything he needed for his ungodly deeds?

- how did he pay for these instruments?

:what:

Police reported recovering blunt instruments and weapons in the garbage bags from the alley. They didn't specify ice pick or cutter saw, but it likely was all there. Who knows where he got them .. some of it is available in hardware stores and other used shops. If you want an item in a big city, you'll find it. He must have had some sort of income, so he could have been turning tricks, social assistance, selling crap online, or any combination thereof.

Point of clarification: LM traveled from Canada to France using his own passport. This has been widely reported and discussed on other threads. He traveled as K. Trammell on the bus from Paris to Berlin.

"When he was arrested in a Berlin Internet cafe on June 4, Magnotta had three sets of identification in his possession and was trying to print a new false identity card. Apart from documentation in his own name, Ahearn surmises the fugitive’s other two false identities would not stand up to any kind of serious scrutiny — which is why Magnotta used his own passport for his Air Transat flight from Montreal to Paris."

http://www2.macleans.ca/tag/luka-rocco-magnotta/

Correct. He fled on the 26th, and wasn't wanted yet. He was clean into Paris, then the whole world knew. He likely had at least 1 other set of ID prior, and I'm sure he researched before leaving, the places in Paris to get other ID. Big Cities like that can accomodate. There's a place in downtown Toronto that openly advertises ID's. They hide behind "novelty" , but its so close to the real deal, including holograms, etc, they are a legit looking piece. Only if it was 'scanned' would one know.

Well, since his apartment on Decarie was technically 'his belongings' while he was there, I have something very interesting to share.

Browsing around last night, I thought I'd check and see about rentals in the area of 5720 Boul Decarie. Guess what I found folks? A listing for an apartment that appears to be recently renovated (new flooring or very cleaned up and waxed) and new furnishings. Remember in the crime scene photos how crappy the wooden flooring was? The Price for the unit ? $490 .. same price LRM was paying. They even had a picture, which I've attached below. Everything fits. The window, the door to the balcony is on the right side, you can see the rad. The 'new' bed is in the exact same spot.

The listing reads Boul Decarie close to Cote St Catherine. BINGO!
Now I'll say this... there is a possibility it's another unit in the same building that just happens to have needed to be renovated for reasons such as a major crime scene with blood and body parts everywhere. You decide.

I don't recall seeing this posted on the board before, but if it was , sorry for the duplicate. I found it too interesting to not show you guys.

P.S I won't post the link or contact info for the ad. While I don't think any registered users on here would attempt to harass / contact the ad, there's a lot of lurkers on here who we don't know.

Attachments

• poss_renovated_apt.jpeg
    poss_renovated_apt.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 93
Well, since his apartment on Decarie was technically 'his belongings' while he was there, I have something very interesting to share.

Browsing around last night, I thought I'd check and see about rentals in the area of 5720 Boul Decarie. Guess what I found folks? A listing for an apartment that appears to be recently renovated (new flooring or very cleaned up and waxed) and new furnishings. Remember in the crime scene photos how crappy the wooden flooring was? The Price for the unit ? $490 .. same price LRM was paying. They even had a picture, which I've attached below. Everything fits. The window, the door to the balcony is on the right side, you can see the rad. The 'new' bed is in the exact same spot.

The listing reads Boul Decarie close to Cote St Catherine. BINGO!
Now I'll say this... there is a possibility it's another unit in the same building that just happens to have needed to be renovated for reasons such as a major crime scene with blood and body parts everywhere. You decide.

I don't recall seeing this posted on the board before, but if it was , sorry for the duplicate. I found it too interesting to not show you guys.

P.S I won't post the link or contact info for the ad. While I don't think any registered users on here would attempt to harass / contact the ad, there's a lot of lurkers on here who we don't know.

Sure does look like it! I'm wondering about the couch. It has a sheet covering it so the pattern can't be seen (at least I can't make it out) Couldn't be the same couch, could it???

Sure does look like it! I'm wondering about the couch. It has a sheet covering it so the pattern can't be seen (at least I can't make it out) Couldn't be the same couch, could it???

Nope, the couch went out to the garbage with the mattress (see pic below) , but, yes, it IS odd they have this one covered with a sheet.

Attachments

• Apartment01.jpg
    Apartment01.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics