A month later... where is Lisa? What is your opinion?

One month into the investigation where do your thoughts lie? What happened to Lisa?

• I have no idea whatsoever

Votes: 39 8.9%
  • I am on the fence (meaning I have some thoughts one way and some thoughts another)

Votes: 95 21.7%
  • I think DB is responsible

Votes: 176 40.2%
  • I think JI is responsible

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • I think both parents are responsible

Votes: 67 15.3%
  • I think someone else familiar or known to the family is responsible

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • I think a stranger is responsible

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • other

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been 18 months now.

:seeya:KsStorm, have you heard any more appeals from her family to the public asking anyone with information to please call them? Have they had any more vigils? Have they gone back to the police to be interviewed separately?

Bet I know what the answers are....:furious:

:seeya:KsStorm, have you heard any more appeals from her family to the public asking anyone with information to please call them? Have they had any more vigils? Have they gone back to the police to be interviewed separately?

Bet I know what the answers are....:furious:

To my knowledge, no to all of the above. A few locals inquired with the local TV stations as to whether they were going to do any stories on the 18 mo anniversary, & the reporters said they would love to, but the parents still refuse to speak to them. *sigh*

To my knowledge, no to all of the above. A few locals inquired with the local TV stations as to whether they were going to do any stories on the 18 mo anniversary, & the reporters said they would love to, but the parents still refuse to speak to them. *sigh*

Thanks KsStormy. That's exactly what I thought!

:maddening: :bricks:

That just seems like an excuse to me on the media's part. If they would truly ~love to write an article, they would write an article. They could ask LE questions like how much money has been spent, how many people they've interviewed, how big the case file is, how many pieces of evidence, how many states they visited in the investigation, the number of tips, etc. They could write an editorial about how the parents have barely spoken to the local media since the beginning stages and speculate what that could mean. They could write about how this case went from getting significant national and local coverage in October/November 2012 and then almost nothing since then. I don't think it's that hard to write an article about the 1 1/2 year anniversary of the case without interviewing the parents. If the parents want Lisa's case to be forgotten, they are pretty much giving into their wish. I know they can't write regular articles about the case with no developments, but I really hope to see all KC outlets do at least 1 article/segment about the upcoming anniversary.

I do think there is some bad blood between the local media and the Irwins ever since the the Irwins snubbed the local media to talk to the national media.

That just seems like an excuse to me on the media's part. If they would truly ~love to write an article, they would write an article. They could ask LE questions like how much money has been spent, how many people they've interviewed, how big the case file is, how many pieces of evidence, how many states they visited in the investigation, the number of tips, etc. They could write an editorial about how the parents have barely spoken to the local media since the beginning stages and speculate what that could mean. They could write about how this case went from getting significant national and local coverage in October/November 2012 and then almost nothing since then. I don't think it's that hard to write an article about the 1 1/2 year anniversary of the case without interviewing the parents. If the parents want Lisa's case to be forgotten, they are pretty much giving into their wish. I know they can't write regular articles about the case with no developments, but I really hope to see all KC outlets do at least 1 article/segment about the upcoming anniversary.

I do think there is some bad blood between the local media and the Irwins ever since the the Irwins snubbed the local media to talk to the national media.

I agree, the fact that the parents do not want to talk to the local media is in itself the basis of a good story. How often do the parents of a missing child turn away any media interest?

Is it a fact that the local media has recently asked Lisa's parents about the case and they have refused to talk to them about it? If there's a link that say's that, I would appreciate someone posting it.

Lisa, I will never forget you and pray for justice for you.
Debbie and Jeremy, I will never forget you either.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members