TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to articles posted here the second call was the mom returning the call to her home because of the hang up.

The voice was heard in both calls and the co worker stated a woman got on the phone saying it was an emergency.

Renee, Thanks for sticking with us. My heart is breaking for you tonight, do you have to work again tomorrow?

Reneelovesyou, I don't know if you can say, but did you know Mr Davis personally and, if so, what does he do for a living and what is his personality like?

Really praying for your family. So incredibly devastating.

Hubby's sleeping right now. Weve been together for 7 years and I've never seen him cry so much. Me I'm not the type to let others see me emotional, today was different though cause my coworkers seen it more then once, I work in a hospital here and my patients thought I had a cold. I am staying "strong" for the sake of my children right now, I don't want them knowing about the possibility of it being Jonathan until we know for sure, then if it does turn out that body is Jonathan I will have to give them that news. Jonathan just turned 12 last month, he went back to tx last year a couple days after his 11th birthday, he was 6 when he came to live with us, it was in June so he turned 7 that same year. I think someone had asked earlier if his mother cane to visit him in those 4 years and the answer is one time she did, and that was shortly after he came to live with us, the last 3 years no she didn't see him.

I am so sorry you and your family are going through this. How is grandma holding up?

I'm thinking along the same lines.... but if it is confirmed the coworker did in fact speak to Jonathon - that puts an entirely different spin on this for me.

Also, the body found in the bayou. I still have to look for more MSM (haven't read much on that) but after spending so much time in our UID forum - it is not uncommon for a blanket statement such as gender -or age etc. has not been released. Without seeing more (for myself) it is a stretch to presume the remains had been there for a length of time or were too badly decomposed to determine gender or race.

The calls were apparently made from the home mom had moved into with Jonathan (IIRC) to her employer and then she called home and the woman with the raspy voice answered.... LE should be able to or have already confirmed those calls. The question I have is who was mom staying with... what kind of visitors did that apartment owner have.... who else has recently been reported missing..... I am going to have to open a thread in the UID forum for the body found in the bayou if one isn't started. Will do that later this evening or in the morning as it is getting late. I will link that thread here so anyone wanting to follow the two cases concurrently to see if there is a possible connection may.

all jmo of course

Will one be started for the baby girl found next to the dumpster??

It's ok I'm not mad, there's to much madness in this world already, obviously otherwise this forum wouldn't be here

I wish forums like this one had no reason to exist.

I can not express how sorry I am that your family has to experience a situation as worrisome and agonizing as this. Every time I read that he said "yes ma'am" over the phone, it breaks my heart. He sounds like a very sweet and respectful young boy. I'm starting to tear up again so I'm going to just say that my thoughts and prayers are with your family tonight.

/sending you hugs

Can someone post a bing image of the area ? I do not know how to post large images only small ones no one can see . Not helpful. I want to see if bing has a more recent shot of the culvert than google.

Can anyone repost the picture of DD again? I think he looks an awful lot like this RSO, but I'd like to see DD's pic again. Thank you!

ETA: I found it here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2 but after looking again, I don't believe it's the same person. Hard to believe there are two people in Texas with that same exact name, but I think there must be.

daviddavissame-2.jpg

SO on left.
DD on right.

http://www.khou.com/news/Authorities-search-for-missing-12-year-old-Houston-boy-112505914.html
in this video the reporter stated at the beginning that Police got a big break in the case with a consent to pick up some clothing in a far NE Houston home. Then towards the end said "Police source said at least one person very close to JF and knew him well is responsible."

Ok so Far NE Huston, the mom and SD doesn't live in far east houston who does? Renee can you tell us who lives in that area?

I can't say why they didnt live together, I have no idea where the video game was, I believe from what my husband told me was that Jonathan was at his moms house playing video games. I have my own theories but I don't want to make people that know my MIL mad so I will keep them to myself. I also don't consider his mothers husband to be his step dad, they were married after Easter, at that time Jonathan still lived with his granny, remember he just moved in with his mom last month. I know that Angela has known her husband for over a year but over a year ago he was living with us, I don't think that just because ur mom marries someone that, that person automatically becomes ur step parent, they need to prove that they r worthy of being as such. The way he speaks of Jonathan in that video really made me angry, u don't speak like that about a missing child that ur supposedly this loving father figure to.

According to this video (you have to watch the video, because it's not included in the article...crazy as it seems...)...here:

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Authorities-search-for-missing-12-year-old-Houston-boy-112505914.html

they show a pic of a camera that, to me, does not appear to be from a grocery store.

Also according to this video the police "got consent to search and pickup some clothing in a home in far NE Houston."

Far NE Houston is not close to where Jonathan was last seen.

Then at the very end of the video the reporter states the video camera at the remains site gave LE evidence that led them to the house in far NE Houston.

http://www.khou.com/news/Authorities-search-for-missing-12-year-old-Houston-boy-112505914.html
in this video the reporter stated at the beginning that Police got a big break in the case with a consent to pick up some clothing in a far NE Houston home. Then towards the end said "Police source said at least one person very close to JF and knew him well is responsible."

Ok so Far NE Huston, the mom and SD doesn't live in far east houston who does? Renee can you tell us who lives in that area?

Grandma and the friend that lives next door to grandma live over that way don't they? And since Jonathan lived with grandma for a year people on that side of town know him or he's known to them and vice versa...

I'm not much for speculating and I definitely don't like to be part of rumors, however being local and knowing this particular area as well I do, the location of this baby boy's disappearance and the location on Hardy Road is an area that would be, how shall I say...within the neighborhood. Of course it's technically not a "neighborhood", but these locations are all considered the part of the same hood if you know what I mean. These are the streets I ran growing up. I had friends on both streets, on both sides of I-45, and in between. I guess what I am saying is that if this does turn out to be this baby boy then someone didn't really stray very far from their comfort zone. As for the businesses on Hardy, and again I am just catching up and don't know all of the details, I wouldn't be surprised if LE was able to get video from some of them. Lots of businesses on Hardy and not a lot of housing, plus this area is old with no new construction, all this makes for lots of crime. Lots of machine shops and manufacturing plants and such, and with the epidemic of stealing metal for scrap that we have been having these past fews years I think everyone is starting to be on top of their security. Sorry, just rambling...trying to catch up....

Will one be started for the baby girl found next to the dumpster??

There could be, but honestly, and this is horrible to say, newborns that get tossed we don't see too many threads for, and the ones that do there is very little activity or info to work with. Sadly, there are some of those cases listed at DoeNetwork...... and I think, unless they find the birth mother quickly many go unsolved. :(

sorry for the bit of ot above.....

I can't say why they didnt live together, I have no idea where the video game was, I believe from what my husband told me was that Jonathan was at his moms house playing video games. I have my own theories but I don't want to make people that know my MIL mad so I will keep them to myself. I also don't consider his mothers husband to be his step dad, they were married after Easter, at that time Jonathan still lived with his granny, remember he just moved in with his mom last month. I know that Angela has known her husband for over a year but over a year ago he was living with us, I don't think that just because ur mom marries someone that, that person automatically becomes ur step parent, they need to prove that they r worthy of being as such. The way he speaks of Jonathan in that video really made me angry, u don't speak like that about a missing child that ur supposedly this loving father figure to.

I totally agree!!! And to say those hurtful things around a wife you love, that is callous and unempathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie