AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, I am begging, please stop with the posts about emails that somebody supposedly got from somebody else.

It's been repeatedly posted that it is against the rules.

C'mon. Enough is enough.

One of our Websleuthers posted in their time line that EJ sat in her car at Motel 6 for about 15 minutes. Could she have had Gabe in the car with her at that time and then abandoned the car - and the baby - because someone else had arrived to pick him up? Then she would have had easy access to the bus station and 'freedom'. Just thinking out loud, and MOO.
If someone saw her sitting in the car for about 15 minutes, I'd think there would be a good chance the same person (or someone else) would've seen anyone else approaching the car or removing Gabriel from it. MOO

I don't know if another mod has already come on here and said this, so I will:

Do not run back and forth between WS and any other site and report what you said, what he/she said, etc.

What you do at any other site is your personal business and we don't need the play by play here.

Thanks for your help,

Hoppy
mod

I think her brother lives in AZ. She does have friends in Boston.

I'm on his myspace and it shows boston. I'm also on EJ's and since she last logged in on 12/30/09 I'm asssuming she still had her lap tap on that date though you can log in on anyones pc.

According to the below article the babysitter says it was the Homegate on Larueate Drive.
Sorry if this has already been posted. I'm having trouble keeping up with the thread. :crazy:

A babysitter who watched Gabriel Johnson the night he and his mother arrived in San Antonio says Elizabeth Johnson seemed detached from her son. 18-year-old Analisa Urias says Johnson contacted her after seeing her babysitter ad on Craigslist and hired her to watch her son on the night of December 21st at the Homegate Studios and Suites on Laureate Drive.

http://www.kens5.com/home/related/Ba...-81782547.html

I'm on his myspace and it shows boston. I'm also on EJ's and since she last logged in on 12/30/09 I'm asssuming she still had her lap tap on that date though you can log in on anyones pc.

He may not have changed it. All I know is that he (and her grandfather) tried to visit EJ in jail last week and they were turned away.

Somebody needs to give this woman a sleeping pill. She continually and I think intentionally keeps screwing with facts.

Maybe but how would she get the name of the park It's just a little old park with a few pavillions. Nothing special about it at all. I'm surprised that EJ (if she actually told TS about it) remembered the name of it at all.

Melissa

For real! Who knows? Good point!

According to NG Transcripts entitled "Smiths Take Polygraph in Missing Baby Gabriel Gase" the following is quoted:

CASAREZ: You know, the whole issue here is, where is baby Gabriel? That`s why we are here. That is what we are talking about. That`s really what we care about.

To Jack and Tammi Smith. Have you had any communication at all today with Elizabeth Johnson?

TAMMI SMITH: No.

CASAREZ: Have you heard anything of where this baby could be tonight?

TAMMI SMITH: Well, I -- since I did get to talk to the detectives and give them the information that Yami from Fox News -- I`ve become really good friends with Yami with Fox News in San Antonio, and she is our digger. She searches and searches for information. And so I was able to give them the information that she gave me. Finally, I was able to give that to them because it`s very hard to get in touch with anybody over there.

CASAREZ: And what is that information?

TAMMI SMITH: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on. And from what Yami says, her cell phone was -- had a signal in Victoria, Texas, and that was the day that she went missing. And that was the day that she actually got on the bus. So if she had to drive two hours south from San Antonio, why did she drive two hours south down to Victoria, and then drive back up to San Antonio, and then get on a bus to go to Miami? That leads us to believe that that baby is in Victoria.

CASAREZ: And what day was the cell phone significance from Victoria, Texas? What day was that?

TAMMI SMITH: Sunday the 27th. And that was the day that she would not communicate with me by verbal. She only communicated by texting and telling me that she was out of range because she was driving.

As this is quoted from an actual transcript, I hope that I am not violating our rules. If so, please inform me immediately and I will delete.
In hopes that LE has this information and will take immediate action.

BBM
such a good point. Elizabeth claimed that the person she gave him to looked like her.

The person who reported seeing her leave Gabriel in the car and then go back and get him possibly saw the new person go get him... the trade off

Edit.. I am talking about something else. In San Antonio the hotel workers claimed they saw her leave him in the car alone for 10 minutes and then go get him out.

mamaeb - I missed this. Do you have a link? Any idea what day it was?

TIA,

Salem

Maybe but how would she get the name of the park It's just a little old park with a few pavillions. Nothing special about it at all. I'm surprised that EJ (if she actually told TS about it) remembered the name of it at all.

Melissa

But I thought it was the Fox San Antonio reporter Yami Virgin who first gave the name of the park to Tammi. So, how did Yami get it? Maybe from a LE source? Or do I have backwards and Tammi gave the name of the park to Yami? :waitasec: I'm so confused.

Please, I am begging, please stop with the posts about emails that somebody supposedly got from somebody else.

It's been repeatedly posted that it is against the rules.

C'mon. Enough is enough.

I know what you are saying, BeanE. But that is how the info got started, IIRC. Those posts may be deleted by now - it was last week.

Even if it was against the rules, it got posted and went from there - remember - and I'm just saying that because I hope you were there at the time.

So, if I say it is a rumor, is that okay? I know how it got started because I sat here and read it almost immediately after it was posted, and was just passing that along, because to keep going over the same stuff that we all saw and know how this information came here may stop all the endless questioning. I, too, have received an e-mail from TPS' biological daughter, although I have never told anyone. I believe her totally - she is a gracious, honest, intelligent person and doing her best IMO, but that is my prerogative.

I understand rules and want to obey them. I also want to be free to post my opinion, not trying to cause trouble. Really - NOT. As you know, I am as passionate about this as you are, and I hope we can relax. I love you, BeanE, even though you don't know me. I know you are trying to uphold the integrity of websleuths - absolutely.

The thing is - LE said nothing about the GPS until it was on here - and that is great.

It's against the rules to post rumors. I just posted an explanation about rumors and how to search and see what Tricia has said about them earlier today.

We just can't do it.

WS isn't like other forums. Tricia has worked hard to make it fact based, and not all gossipy and trash talk. That's why we get professionals here - LE, attorneys, doctors, experts of all kinds.

ETA: And the posts being deleted tells you it clearly is not allowed.

But I thought it was the Fox San Antonio reporter Yami Virgin who first gave the name of the park to Tammi. So, how did Yami get it? Maybe from a LE source? Or do I have backwards and Tammi gave the name of the park to Yami? :waitasec: I'm so confused.
FWIW, Tammi/Jack say that they got the name of the park from Yami. Not that it stands for much.

FWIW, Tammi/Jack say that they got the name of the park from Yami. Not that it stands for much.

I am extremely curious about this Yami person...
Has this person ever been on the news in body? Or just talk from Tammie and Jack?

Yami Virgin did a live broadcast stating that EJ and Gabriel were last seen at a park. She did that broadcast in front of a sign at Raymond Russell County Park. Two or three days later, TPS was on NG saying that she got the name of the park that EJ and Gabriel were seen at from Yami Virgin.

I do not recall any member of LE ever stating that EJ and Gabriel were last seen at a park. All they have stated is that they were last seen together on December 26th. That is the last known siting of Gabriel.

Now Yami Virgin also was the one who put out the cell ping in Victoria information according to TPS. Claims it was taken from court or arrest documents? How does Yami Virgin in San Antonio have all this information about court documents from Miami? And why doesn't any other reporter seem to have it? Maybe she was the only one digging?

Anyway, if that cell phone info really was on a court document, then perhaps EJ's excuse that she left Gabriel with a couple in a park was on there too? Maybe that's where Yami Virgin is making the leap? Not sure why Raymond Russell County Park was singled out.

I still don't think it was ever confirmed by LE that they were seen at a park was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77