Status
Not open for further replies.
First release from jail, August 2008
casey-anthony-first-release-0821.jpg

Previous release from jail, September 2008
casey-anthony-release-0905.jpg

Leaving Jail 2011
casey-anthony-baez-0716.jpg

As she's no longer an inmate, we need a new abbreviation to replace ICA?!

Or should ICA stand for INNOCENT Casey Anthony ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Former ICA -- FICA
Convicted Felon CA -- CFCA
Karma Target CA -- KTCA

OOh I like my last brainstorm I think am sticking with that :p

The pictures you are posting Serin are really scary. She looks very angry. I don't think it will be long before she is in some trouble again with that anger. Wonder if she has flipped out on the handlers yet? And thanks for posting them, there was only 1 pic on this thread so far, and I was not clicking a video as it will be on t.v. anyway.

Kavya, your post this a.m. are cracking me up, you are funny. The fake money is the best!

I wish my local news would now stop talking about KC, we are not in Florida, one station just ran the release vid, and said they will keep us updated. Ugh!!! Just let her fade away.

First release from jail, August 2008
casey-anthony-first-release-0821.jpg

Previous release from jail, September 2008
casey-anthony-release-0905.jpg

Leaving Jail 2011
casey-anthony-baez-0716.jpg

Innocent my :behind: JMO

You mean there wasnt a helicopter following the car? :floorlaugh: darn it! I wont to know where she went and with whom!

Some close up still photos from the release. Take note of #17. Is that a smile I see?

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/new...y-freed-from-jail-slips-from-view-1469551.php

Yep...it's a smile...disgusting!

I also noticed, what appeared to me, to be a deliberate distance between attorney and client! They make me sick. It's Like pouring salt in an open wound...just as I was making some progress with moving through the tragic verdict...this happens. I couldn't sleep again..just like the day I learned this <modsnip> was going to walk!

I am so sorry Caylee. I really am. I

I fell asleep before she was release. I wonder if hln will have a special on today! :seeya:

I fell asleep before she was release. I wonder if hln will have a special on today! :seeya:

It's already on the news, the large stations will do a bit about it for the a.m. shows no doubt.

Funny, it looks like yesterday was not shower day for KC. Her hair looked oily and was pulled back. She looked excited and angry at the same time, guess all this playing games hiding KC is fun to her, cameras mean she's a star.

It's already on the news, the large stations will do a bit about it for the a.m. shows no doubt.

Funny, it looks like yesterday was not shower day for KC. Her hair looked oily and was pulled back. She looked excited and angry at the same time, guess all this playing games hiding KC is fun to her, cameras mean she's a star.

I saw her polo shirt. wonder who gave that to her? Did she ever wear that before? I dont remember seeing it.

I just feel a major snark attack coming on. In any event, 21Merc7, I will plug the plan here:

1. go to dollar store
2. buy a few packs of cheaply made toy money and a few padded envelopes
3. Stuff some of the toy moneys in each envelope, address and postage to the equally worthy new Anthony foundation.
4. mail one every two days. So the foundation can feel its worth over a looonngg time.

I just feel a major snark attack coming on. In any event, 21Merc7, I will plug the plan here:

1. go to dollar store
2. buy a few packs of cheaply made toy money and a few padded envelopes
3. Stuff some of the toy moneys in each envelope, address and postage to the equally worthy new Anthony foundation.
4. mail one every two days. So the foundation can feel its worth over a looonngg time.

I gotta' find out what time Dollar Tree opens. :floorlaugh:

10:00 on a Sunday :p

Now we only still need to find the mailing address for the foundation and we're in BIDNESS!
Let's do our part to keep the USPS healthily hopping!

Glad I didn't stay up to watch the release. So she walked out right in front of the jail and the media has no clue where she was headed? None of them followed? That's too funny. Were they all stationed at various airports or what?

You mean there wasnt a helicopter following the car? :floorlaugh: darn it! I wont to know where she went and with whom!

I read that there was a helicopter following and that it went into some building that Cheny Mason has offices. It never came back out and no one saw Casey. Who knows what is true except obviously she is out and losse.
The article also said she is scared and that she would have bodyguards wherever she is holed up. Who is going to pay for that??
It's ok Casey,you can run and hide for a while but it will catch up with you.
I am just waiting for the day is all.

I really think that she is going to fall apart when all of the legal stuff is over for her. I think that once JB is out of the picture she will hopefully realize that he was there for his fame. (unless he is in love with her too) Every time I see her look at him, she looks like she is in love or at least adores him. She has spent her entire life bouncing from male to male! WHen she has finished her last legal matter and it's quiet, thats when she is gonna strike again..somehow

Well, at least they made her wear her hair up so she wasn't agitating people again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth