Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that KT or whoever owned the underwear would have known how recently she had them. If she'd been missing them only since the night of Jan 20th, then he probably took them at the same time he took Brianna.

If they were KT's, why would she not claim them?

Weve got:

#1 Pink Panther underwear with the DNA of an unknown man and unknown woman.

#2 Pink underwear with the DNA of Brianna, the suspect, and one of the firls living at the MacKay Court home.

Speculation...........the suspect took a pair of underwear from a dirty clothes hamper at the MacKay home and knotted it together with the pink panther underwear and used that to strangle Brianna. DNA from both Brianna and the suspect was transferred to the underwear during the course of strangling her.

If they were KT's, why would she not claim them?

I didn't say anything about KT not claiming them, I'm not sure what you mean??

Rick said the perp could have taken them on an occasion prior to the night Brianna was taken. I was just pointing out that KT or whoever owned them would have known when they went missing. If they went missing that night, then he probably took them when he took Brianna. If she'd been missing them since December let's say, then it's probably a good clue that he'd been in their house before.

She could have. It's not out of the question. Maybe her time of the month came early or something and she needed a new pair. But it seems strange. And it also seems strange that any of the roommates would have underwear lying around in the "common area." I don't know if there is a laundry room where he could have grabbed them from. Or, more frighteningly, maybe this perp knows KT or one of her other roommates....maybe he was intimate with that person, and that's he has the underwear.

But why? Why did he take a pair of underwear obviously from that house and use the black thong? This is sounding more and more planned/taunting, whatever you want to call it. And it's also sounding more unbelievable that no one else in that house heard anything strange going on that early morning....

When you consider it, the PP thong is still the odd piece of the puzzle.

If it came from that apartment, why did no one claim them? Why is the DNA from unknowns?

I didn't say anything about KT not claiming them, I'm not sure what you mean??

Rick said the perp could have taken them on an occasion prior to the night Brianna was taken. I was just pointing out that KT or whoever owned them would have known when they went missing. If they went missing that night, then he probably took them when he took Brianna. If she'd been missing them since December let's say, then it's probably a good clue that he'd been in their house before.

LE has been asking the owner of the PP thong to come forward. KT did not come forward. Noone that lives in that apartment came forward.

Remember that the DNA on the thong were from an unknown male and unknown female.

That was the BLACK pink panther thong with 2 unknown DNA samples on it.

I'm talking about the PINK underwear. The one that came from the house Brianna was staying at. Those ones had the perp's DNA, Brianna's DNA, and a 3rd DNA belonging the the owner of the thong, who was a resident of the house Brianna was taken from.

Weve got:

#1 Pink Panther underwear with the DNA of an unknown man and unknown woman.

#2 Pink underwear with the DNA of Brianna, the suspect, and one of the firls living at the MacKay Court home.

Speculation...........the suspect took a pair of underwear from a dirty clothes hamper at the MacKay home and knotted it together with the pink panther underwear and used that to strangle Brianna. DNA from both Brianna and the suspect was transferred to the underwear during the course of strangling her.
Sorry, I posted too slow and realized I repeated a lot of what other said.

I think that is very possible, Leila. But why would he not just strangle her with his hands? I don't get that. She was a tiny, tiny girl...it wouldn't have taken much to kill her. This creeps me the heck out.

If he used the underwear in a manner that would cause Bri's death, chances are that her DNA would be present...along with his. I do not think Bri ever wore either pair of the underwear.

LE has been asking the owner of the PP thong to come forward. KT did not come forward. Noone that lives in that apartment came forward.

For the third time, I'm not talking about the black/pink panther thong. I'm talking about the PINK underwear that was owned by someone who lives at the house where Brianna was taken from.

That was the BLACK pink panther thong with 2 unknown DNA samples on it.

I'm talking about the PINK thong. The one that came from the house Brianna was staying at. Those ones had the perp's DNA, Brianna's DNA, and a 3rd DNA belonging the the owner of the thong, who was a resident of the house Brianna was taken from.

According to the link the SS provided, LE think that BOTH pieces of underwear came from that apartment.

Has LE said the pink UW was a thong?

They are pink underwear. I apologize if I said they were a thong and they're actually a bikini cut. Does it matter?

"Reno Police Detective Commander Leigha Struffert said laboratory analysis has confirmed the pink women's underwear contain the DNA of the murder suspect, Brianna Denison and the owner of the underwear who was a resident of the Mackay Court residence from which Denison was abducted on January 20."

from: http://www.krnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7976251&nav=menu113_2

They are pink underwear. I apologize if I said they were a thong and they're actually a bikini cut. Does it matter?

"Reno Police Detective Commander Leigha Struffert said laboratory analysis has confirmed the pink women's underwear contain the DNA of the murder suspect, Brianna Denison and the owner of the underwear who was a resident of the Mackay Court residence from which Denison was abducted on January 20."

from: http://www.krnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7976251&nav=menu113_2

I am not sure if it matters other than I wanted to be clear on the facts.

I think it was ridiculous to have a two day wait for this presser! What a waste of time! They were only doing it for the PR and they really could have just issued a statement.

If he used the underwear in a manner that would cause Bri's death, chances are that her DNA would be present...along with his. I do not think Bri ever wore either pair of the underwear.

I agree. I don't know why she would have borrowed underwear period. But if they were used as a ligature in combination with the black underwear, I would think the black underwear would have her DNA just as you suggested the pink ones would. Hmmmm. I have more questions than answers.

Why would a stranger's underwear (the pink panther thing) be in the house? Even if you consider it was one of the male roommate's girlfriends, HIS DNA would be on it too, probably. I'm really stumped by that.

Frankly, I don't think LE has a clue where the PP thong came from and they are simply guessing. The way they know the second pair came from the home is because of the DNA and probably the owner has already claimed them.

Why would a stranger's underwear (the pink panther thing) be in the house? Even if you consider it was one of the male roommate's girlfriends, HIS DNA would be on it too, probably. I'm really stumped by that.

http://www.cityofreno.com/index.aspx?recordid=1334&page=1421

Here is the link to the Reno site with the official LE release.

SS, I wonder if that reporter was mistaken that indicated both pieces of underware came from that apartment. I did not see that stated on two other news sites nor this link above.

Why didn't they just release that information when they brought it out about the thong to begin with? LE's mounting mistakes are beginning to make them look very badly here. The press conference just added to it instead of working as a PR stunt to rectify the first mistake! Sheesh!

Since that info came from the same source that stated incorrectly about the other UW coming from a woman who lived in the house with Brianna, then I don't believe that particular detail. It says LE believe both pairs came from that house yet there's nothing from the press conference stating that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong