Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tuesday morning after the offer expires we will see charges handed down from a grand jury. The wheels appear to be in motion to me after leaked test results, leaked emails regarding immunity, the extension over the weekend, and the rearrest and revoking of bond. That is not coincidental.
True dat, and of course the commencement of the finger pointing cannot be ignored :)

We talk about atty client privilege. We are assuming Caylee has been honest with her atty. Why would she? She has lied repeatedly to everyone and I think she expects everyone to believe her lies. I do wonder if she has told JB the child is alive or has she told JB the child is dead? Either way, none of the players have an ounce of integrity.

Had company at the house yesterday and TRY AS I MAY... could not sneak away to computer... have I missed something? The web cam seems to be "stuck again" shows the house, bathed in light, and AT NIGHT!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey3108aug31,0,1786238.story

This article is saying that only 200 people volunteered to help search for Caylee recently. It seems to me that if all the people who put energy into protesting at the Anthony's house redirected that energy to find Caylee this girl might actually have a chance at a proper burial. It seems strange to me that people will put all of this energy into complaining that the Anthony family isn't doing anything, but they won't get out there and actually try to bring this poor girl home. If I wasn't extremely limited on money right now I would go down there and help immediately. And I live in NH. I'm just saying...

I've often thought this case is very Jerry Springer-like.

Nonetheless, to me, LE are the only people dealing in the truth here, and I'm really surprised to find that the support forum for them is only 3 pages long.

Is it really true that this few of us here on WS support LE in this case?

DA

I think many are like me and having trouble just keeping up with the general threads and really don't go to the other threads too much. I will go there and add my support for LE. I think they are doing a terrific job.

Melissa, I feel the same way. Why would someone waste energy protesting instead of helping to search for Caylee? It's stupid, IMO. Let the wheels of justice turn and sooner or later Casey will receive her punishment.

My comment wasn't directed at people here. It was directed at the people who live in Florida mainly and have the ability to get out and help. Just wanted to clarify so I didn't offend anyone.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey3108aug31,0,1786238.story

This article is saying that only 200 people volunteered to help search for Caylee recently. It seems to me that if all the people who put energy into protesting at the Anthony's house redirected that energy to find Caylee this girl might actually have a chance at a proper burial. It seems strange to me that people will put all of this energy into complaining that the Anthony family isn't doing anything, but they won't get out there and actually try to bring this poor girl home. If I wasn't extremely limited on money right now I would go down there and help immediately. And I live in NH. I'm just saying...

Melissa,
I totally agree with you... I feel that most who showed up at the house are just "rubbernecking". Watching them on the web cam... they seemed to be there for the excitement of the situation and it was a Party like atmosphere... if those same people actually LEFT the front of the house and went out and signed up to help TES...

:waitasec:
On another board they are discussing the fact about LE and CSI being out on SR417..
Anyone else know about this?

My comment wasn't directed at people here. It was directed at the people who live in Florida mainly and have the ability to get out and help. Just wanted to clarify so I didn't offend anyone.

I live in Florida, perhaps 2 hours away but on the west coast from the Anthony's house. I would be there in a "heartbeat" if there was a place to look. Exactly where do you look for Caylee? Caylee could be anywhere and until LE can pinpoint a possible location based on "everyone's" cell phone records, it is going to be very difficult to find Caylee even if everyone in the state of Florida was out searching.

There was mention at some point "Caylee was in Bradenton". I live in Bradenton and thought "OK, so I walk out my front door and do I go east, west, north or south? All I could do is be more aware of little girls Caylee's description to see if it is her.

I live in Florida, perhaps 2 hours away but on the west coast from the Anthony's house. I would be there in a "heartbeat" if there was a place to look. Exactly where do you look for Caylee? Caylee could be anywhere and until LE can pinpoint a possible location based on "everyone's" cell phone records, it is going to be very difficult to find Caylee even if everyone in the state of Florida was out searching.

There was mention at some point "Caylee was in Bradenton". I live in Bradenton and thought "OK, so I walk out my front door and do I go east, west, north or south? All I could do is be more aware of little girls Caylee's description to see if it is her.

Patti,
I agree with you... even TES has got to be having a problem since there is not enough info about where to start. THAT is what KC has going for her defense... she has succeed in confusing the issue to such an extent that noone knows WHERE to look... it is sad to think that she might get away with all of this because of that

Last night on Geraldo, Leonard said bond revoked by surety company in Texas. Al Estes Bonding Agency Inc is the surety depositor according to the Orange County Clerk of Courts records and they are located in Tampa, Fl. Tony Padilla Bail Bonds, who's local connection is Al Estes, is located in Auburn, CA.

Ok I am totally confused. Is a surety depositor, Estes, different than the surety company? If so.
Is the surety company in Texas? What is the surety company's name? What is Clearwater Bonding Company's involvement - have seen them mentioned on news reports?

I just thought I'd post this again, since I'm not sure many of you saw it:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The world has been so desensitized to death, murder, rape, etc. .... that sometimes it's just so heart wrenching to read all of this about Caylee, who was once a vibrant healthy LIVE little girl ... with rosy cheeks and giggles.

Maggots ... dirt .. decomposition ... I just had to let down today ... and cry. A good long deep cry ... for the child that was ... IF she is no longer alive.

It's good I believe in Heaven ... and another life with no death, I don't think I could face this world without that.

I look forward to the day, that I can see Caylee ... talk to her .. hold her close ... and see her giggle and smile .. and run and play. Thank goodness there will be that chance, in Heaven. :)

How could she have been forgotten so fast by her family? How can they separate so far ... how can they not search and search and search, until they fall down .... and weep long and hard? I don't understand .... I just don't.

I just want to say ... Caylee .. on behalf of ALL the posters here, you are loved. Your life meant something! Your memory has touched us and will continue to touch us, the rest of our life, I believe. We will see you again someday .... we will.

Your heart is tied to ours ... and will forever be.

:balloon::balloon::balloon:

Oh, April! That is so beautiful...:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads