REVISIT There wasn't a babysitter, Casey didn't have a job,What's going on?

Lets don't accuse more innocent people over something Casey did
I'm not accusing anyone of anything, I'm stating a name, you seem to have an issue with that too ? Have you posted your above message on everybody's theories ?

Is it possible she would make believe she was leaving for work, and then came back when her parents left for their jobs?

I have been wondering this too...........I have been waiting for someone to come forward who has said that they say Casey and Caylee together during the day; at the beach, at the park, somewhere.

I can't beleive she drove around all day while the rest of the world thought she was at work.

I have to think that someone who saw her during the day has contact LE, and that has just not been released yet.

Someone is not being truthful in the A household. Clues of Casey not having a job would be everywhere and not just the money issues....CA never tried to call Casey at work? She would have a landline at her pretend job and when Casey never gave her a number to that landline, I would think that Cindy would call Universal information and ask for her daughters extension.

Just thinking out loud, but this has bothered me from the get go......how C and G could be snowed for 2 years......2 years they thought Casey had a job and a nanny?

Just doesn't make any sense.....none.:bang:
I think you win the Understatement of the Day Award!:thumb:
Someone is not being truthful in the A household.
We'll have to find out from one of the mods where you can claim your prize!:gold_crown:

IMO Casey did NOT have a job and both Cindy and George knew it. In Cindy's July 3rd MySpace blog/post she wrote "No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?" There was no job and no nanny IMO.

Wow thats pretty good for a 2-3 year old to count that high in any language !!! My son is 3 and DID learn colors and counting in Spanish from Dora and Diego but he could never get past 10.

Has anyone one thought that Zanny could be "Nanny", thats what my older kids called their paternal grandma.

Isn't J Ortiz mother's name Zenaida ?

If anyone was watching her from 2 years or so ago..... who would take on the care of a 1 year old that is in diapers and babyfood and naps and all that goes with it, except Maybe a grandparent ........

J Ortiz mother's name is Olga!

There were some questions early on as to it being $45,000 or $4,500. I can't see the Anthony's having that big of a credit line....NG may have made an error. can someone verify the actual amount?

Rick said he thought it might have been closer to $25,000.

Not really sure if this is true or a rumor, but didn't it come out that Casey had stolen $45,000 from her mother's credit card? If this is true, what did she spend that much money on? That's a huge sum of money in about a month's time.

Yes and supposedly, per other threads on this subject, Cindy had to pay it off using her 401K. Still no word officially about what KC used the money for.

I wonder where she was too. What really bothers me is not knowing where her and Caylee slept at night during the time she was staying with Tony. From what I understand, Caylee never stayed overnight at his house. That really really bothers me. I have a suspicion she was sleeping in the car and at some point and it wouldn't surprise me if Casey used a sleep agent such as Nyquil to knock Caylee out to sleep all those nights. I cannot imagine a 2 year old being well behaved and quiet in a car overnight. :(

If Casey hasn't had a job since 2006, Universal, where was she getting money, just to live on. I know she did not have to pay rent, food, utilities, etc. But you need some money just for everyday use, to get a soda, clothes, etc. Where did that come from? Who was paying her cell phone bill? I know she paid a large ATT bill, but if you don't pay for a couple of months your service gets cut off. And if she said that Universal was paying the bill, her parents weren't paying it. If she put this on a credit card that was not hers, don't you think someone would have noticed it after a year or so?

If Casey hasn't had a job since 2006, Universal, where was she getting money, just to live on. I know she did not have to pay rent, food, utilities, etc. But you need some money just for everyday use, to get a soda, clothes, etc. Where did that come from? Who was paying her cell phone bill? I know she paid a large ATT bill, but if you don't pay for a couple of months your service gets cut off. And if she said that Universal was paying the bill, her parents weren't paying it. If she put this on a credit card that was not hers, don't you think someone would have noticed it after a year or so?

She is a thief. IMO, I'm sure she lifted money from friends and begged and borrowed from her parents, friends, and brother ...and read up - she stole A LOT from her parents and her grandmother. She stole gas for the car...I'm sure her many BF's supplemented her as well.

I don't think they ever had proof of the amount of money that was taken. I think there was some speculation on it, but it wasn't proven.

If they had a credit card with that kind of line of credit - WHY were their house payments so far behind they were close to foreclosure? Something is not right with this story.

This is how I understand the babysitting dilemna. Casey moved Caylee out with her on the 9th to get away from her divorcing parents (lie). When she realized that the partying and Caylee didn't go together well, she started taking her back to CAs house. She couldn't tell her friends that she was having CA or GA watch the kid because of the previous lie, so she made up Zenaida. Caylee didn't stop going to CAs house until around the 15th when CA got mad because Casey was spending all of her nights out without Caylee (speculation). After that big fight, Caylee disappeared and Casey started telling CA that the baby was with Zenaida since she already had practice with that lie.

Wow thats pretty good for a 2-3 year old to count that high in any language !!! My son is 3 and DID learn colors and counting in Spanish from Dora and Diego but he could never get past 10.

Has anyone one thought that Zanny could be "Nanny", thats what my older kids called their paternal grandma.

Isn't J Ortiz mother's name Zenaida ?

If anyone was watching her from 2 years or so ago..... who would take on the care of a 1 year old that is in diapers and babyfood and naps and all that goes with it, except Maybe a grandparent ........

Jesus O.'s mother's name according to the obit is Olga.

"Supposedly" whenever Cindy asked Caylee about the babysitter...
Caylee described the dog!?

I think the "officers" who admitted to having sex with Casey are a clue.

What Casey was doing at Universal that wasn't work and wasn't fun is also a clue.

I think Casey was earning money doing what Monica L. (the one of blue dress fame) is known for doing.

No apartment needed.

No need for a babysitter, Caylee could wait in the car with a book & toys.

Enough could be earned for target dresses and some gas money or to buy drinks but Casey would need to steal to impress Tony and send her friends on trips. (I doubt Casey worked any more than she had to at her "job" or did it more than she had to.)

It would explain a passing aquaintenance with a woman in her late 30's that didn't live in her neighborhood.

IMO

I wonder where she was too. What really bothers me is not knowing where her and Caylee slept at night during the time she was staying with Tony. From what I understand, Caylee never stayed overnight at his house. That really really bothers me. I have a suspicion she was sleeping in the car and at some point and it wouldn't surprise me if Casey used a sleep agent such as Nyquil to knock Caylee out to sleep all those nights. I cannot imagine a 2 year old being well behaved and quiet in a car overnight. :(

I doubt that KC put Caylee in a car while she was out doing whatever each night, especially over a 2yr period. IMO, the Florida heat would have killed Caylee at some point. But, I too, would love to know what/where Casey was all these times she was 'going to work'.

The story I heard on that was, Casey was short 1/2 credit so she didn't graduate. Come on now, if you're that close it can be taken care of with very little work. My sister had a baby when she was 16, she had help, some work had to be done at home but the work got done and she graduated with her class. Casey had a family that helped her, she had opportunities to better herself, she was not a young mother who was having to do it on her own. Without a highschool diploma what kind of job did she think she was ever going to get? Oh I forgot, she only planned to have pretend jobs. :furious:

VB

I don't believe the 1/2 credit story either. That is Cindy's tale, I sit on mine.

She dropped out when she was 16, so my guess is she had little or no credits toward graduation. There are hundreds of online high schools in Florida, so if she only lacked a few credits those could have quickly been made up.

The woman was 19 when Caylee was born so she had been out of school for 3 years........WHAT is the story on that?

I forget the lady's name but she was interviewed a few times as a family friend. She was also standing next to Cindy for arrest #2. She said that she watched Caylee and Casey watched her children some.

Arrest #2 was my favorite so far

It was a neighbor/friend of the family. The initials are HG. I wonder where she stands now?

I was just thinking th same thing... that both Casey and Caylee may have spent some nights sleeping in the car. Ane of course, if this is true, than Casey would not have wanted Caylee to tell grandma about this, so very possible she was knocking her out with Nyquill or some other means (chloroform).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back