2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had I been Cindy, when I got her from Tonys, I would have waterboarded her until she came clean, LITERALLY.

SEE? I agree! That's when Ga should have cornered her!
All 3 of them should have.
(or sooner) He didn't ask her one question except Zanny's
car and she was a "10"! The police were there!!!
Choking someone is assault. Domestic violence if
it's your daughter you can get arrested for that.
If CA did it (and she did tell someone she did)
LA wasn't there. If he says he was then Caylee wasn't because
the last time he saw Caylee was June 5 2008. He has never
waivered on that date.

This seems to be the 'go to' FB group for Casey sightings.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wher...-her-slip-into-hiding/170719079660536?sk=wall

Other pages in article if anyone is interested...

Social media sites keep Anthony case alive

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2011-07-11-casey-anthony-facebook-twitter_n.htm

Maybe there should be a new law where names can be taken and entered into a database lifted from these sites that show so much hate to warn law enforcement of all the hateful people and what they condone or could be capable of.

I think it is phony. I googled his name and a bunch of his tweets came up. He tweeted Justin Bieber, Karrie Underwood, and a whole bunch of other celebs,
asking them to 'follow' him on twitter. Telling them all he was a returning vet who was blown up in the war and home recuperating.

Twitter / Jake Schalmo: @justinbieber will u liste ...
justinbieber will u listen to my story, blown up army vet, making great ...

He graduated HS in 2002. What kind of a new 'talent acquisition' company can exist in Ohio and have a cool 5 million in cash available ? I CALL B.S. on that.
He graduated in 2009. He changed the graduation date on twitter after I called him out on it.

Ok, well, she stole from Cindy and she could have proven that, but why does it feel like people are making excuses for reasons why Cindy could not have threatened to take her grandchild? She could have called CPS and said I think my daughter isnt working and shes stealing my money and I am worried about my grandchild, things can be done and could have, so I am not sure why all these excuses are being brought forth. A good mother sees their child is not right and gets help, can anyone argue that?

Until you're in the same position as Cindy, you can't understand. I've called CPS on my daughter many times, as have the police and the therapists who worked with my daughter at various psychiatric hospitals. We can't even get CPS to open a case. It's all but impossible to take a child from a mother who has never actually caused the child physical harm, even when the child has been endangered. My daughter and her child, my beautiful granddaughter, now live with me. I'll be honest, I don't want my daughter here, she makes my life miserable, however my husband and I are dealing with it as best we can for the sake of my granddaughter. If my daughter took my granddaughter and left, I'd never have a moment's peace for the worrying. People think they have all the answers, but they don't. The fact is, I can not force my adult daughter to get more therapy, I can't force her to take her meds, I can't force her to get a job, I can't force her to go after the baby daddy for support, and I can't let her out of my sight with the baby.

Geraldo just announced Baez would be on his show at 10 p.m. tonight.

Jose Baez will be on Geraldo tonight at 10pm E / 9pm central On Fox News

SEE? I agree! That's when Ga should have cornered her!
All 3 of them should have.
(or sooner) He didn't ask her one question except Zanny's
car and she was a "10"! The police were there!!!
Choking someone is assault. Domestic violence if
it's your daughter you can get arrested for that.
If CA did it (and she did tell someone she did)
LA wasn't there. If he says he was then Caylee wasn't because
the last time he saw Caylee was June 5 2008. He has never
waivered on that date.

Huh? You're agree that GA should have waterboarded Casey and at the same time criticize him for being violent? What am I missing here?

I never heard that George demanded to know about Zanny's car and if she's a 10 - from what I heard he demanded to know what Casey had done with Caylee.

Good, I hope Casey does read Websleuths and discover how vile and hated she is, because she is a murderer who got away with it! I am not enabling her in the least, you can thank Cindy and Jose Baez and the rest of her defense team and the jurors for that!!!

She won't care about the way any of us feel about her..
FCA thinks she is better than us...anyone for matter of fact.
She enjoys any kind of attention as long as she gets attention.
Being famous or is it infamous will give her a thrill.
Right now she is loving it let's just see how long it lasts before she melts down.
Plastic surgery, a make over, new hair style or dye job will not change who she is within. She will remain the same and be found out sooner than later.

It's not going to be easy, but nothing in life ever is. She has a whole defense team that would probably be willing to find her work with them or one of their associates if she truly shows an interest in reforming her life and becoming a productive member of society. To act like she doesn't have a chance is disingenuous. She probably has more of a chance than a poor black man looking to get on his feet when he gets out of jail.

Sure, much of society despises her, but her notoriety also afforded her more opportunities than your average defendant. She has a whole team of attorneys that are willing to help her. If you believe Mason she has offers from various psychiatric professionals willing to help her for free. He also claimed people were offering her sanctuary and he has received thousands of dollars for her. She isn't the poor ol' Casey you make her out to be. She has people willing to help.

All she has to do is lay low, stay out of trouble, and focus on getting her life together. She could get a job with one of her attorneys while she completes her education.In time much of the the hate will dissipate. She will never have a %100 normal life because she will always be known as the child killer that she is, but she certainly could do something with her life other than steal and mooch off of others and the memory of Caylee.

The ball is in her court now. She has a chance to become a productive member of society if she really wants it. I won't hold my breath waiting for it to happen, but she can do it if she really wants to leave a good, productive life. If it doesn't happen it won't be because society wants her to fail. I don't think anyone wants her becoming a drain on society and harming others financially. If she fails it's because she doesn't want it just like she hasn't wanted it in the past. It is all up to Casey Anthony. Not you, me, or anyone who posts on this forum, or any member of the public.

Wait until the money dries up and you'll see the DT run the other way.
And there is no way she will work for the attorneys as most of them are based in and around Orlando. Too much negative sentiment ...

Geraldo just announced Baez would be on his show at 10 p.m. tonight.

Well we know his little "Cash Cow" is near right? Guess it is just a matter of time......

Let's just say I will be taking note of every single advertiser that appears during BAEZ's interview.

Dear Lord!!! Haven't we heard enough of Mr. Baez????? I know I have.

I am willing to wait and see what Casey does with her life. I don't mean in the next few months or weeks, but in the longterm, and if we aren't hearing about her in two years, I'll take that as good news. I don't feel that I have the right to claim I "know" her or what she is like at this point in her life, or what led up to making her whatever she is today. I hope if she is given a chance for a productive life, she takes it. For me, there is no point in not wishing and even hoping for the best now that she is free.

Originally Posted by Eileen730
""... there is something there between Lee and Casey ...""

Gut feeling: they were both sexually abused because when LA was on the stand ICA was genuinely crying.

Then supposedly state's attorney is reported to have said GA's sucide note had a suggestion of responsibility of sexual abuse in it.

IF any of that is true, then why would CA stay with GA?

Are you aware that MLittman now is saying KC never said her father molested her. So, again KC's story changes.

There is something between KC and Lee. KC was the princess and Lee was "just" her older brother. And from the looks of him on the stand he has suppressed his feelings for a long time. What I understood from Lee's testimony was that he was excluded from taking part in anything to do with upcoming birth of Caylee. What appears to have upset Lee is he just found out why? JB kept trying to get Lee to admit his parents thought he was Caylee's father. Did KC tell her parents she suspected Lee was the father and they never confronted him about it? I think Lee was upset because it was not true and he could not believe his parents would believe such a thing. When GA was asked by JA if he ever asked about who the father was he said no and he was clearly lying. What father would not ask???

KC is immature. She even admits it. What do normal brothers and sisters do to gain their parents attention? They try to get the other one in trouble. I'm sure Lee was used to it but this was the ultimate betrayal. KC was suppose to pay Lee for the Pontiac. She never did and was never made to. KC stole a check from Lee and cashed it. Never reported. How could his parents believe KC and not at least ask him if it were true? He is visibly crushed. How would anyone feel under those circumstances to be falsely accused?

Lee said when he noticed KC was pregnant and asked CA about it he was told to let it go and it was never discussed with him again. Doesn't this indicate that CA was upset with Lee about something? Could this be why after Jesse knew he was not the father the bio-father became someone who died in a car crash? Could this also be why KC told Jesse that Lee had molested her (which resulted in Jesse not talking to Lee) because KC did not want Lee to know she had told her parents he was the father?

That had to be shocking for him. I would imagine that is why he now has his own attorney and no longer uses MLittman. This could also be why NS of the FBI wanted to clear LA so the A's would know because he felt the parents suspected Lee.

KC will get her way and does not care who she takes down in the process. None of what JB said is true. You just can't believe anything KC says or relays to others. Nothing. jmo

Jose Baez will be on Geraldo tonight at 10pm E / 9pm central On Fox News
Who cares ? What can he say that is newsworthy and won't be twisted by GR ? Um ... "Casey is safe and will start treatment soon" ... "I believe in my heart that she's innocent and yes, I would let her babysit my kids" ... "We are not out to make a dime off of Caylee's death" ...

The DT is correct; Caylee was never missing to FCA as she knew right where she dumped her in the swamp on Suburban Drive.

And why can't Baez be sued? He promoted the "Caylee is missing" as strong, if not stronger than any family member. :rocker: I get mad whenever I think about what he did to derail the search for Caylee.

Maybe there should be a new law where names can be taken and entered into a database lifted from these sites that show so much hate to warn law enforcement of all the hateful people and what they condone or could be capable of.
I agree with you. It is OK to disagree with a verdict, but to wish violence or harm or future ill on anyone is wrong, and lessens the dignity of a place like Websleuths.

I agree with you. The people who are blaming George and Cindy for Casey's actions are guilty of exactly what they're blaming George and Cindy for - not holding Casey responsible and making excuses for her.

Chilly Willy,

Sometimes I think you're a genius and sometimes I want to punch you in the nose. Tonight, I just want to buy you a beer. :toast:

Do you have a link to an article or interview with the guards? I'd love to read where one of them said they didn't want to do the job they are paid to do.

He must have been having a hard time because no one wants anything to do with her. They know people want to do her in and they certainly do not want to be in the front of the line.
Even the guards with the automatic weapons did not want to protect her. After all who wants to take a bullet for a child killer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie