General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think NG has access to much more information from LE, investigators, searchers and those in the court/police system than 'we' the public will ever have.

She believes Ron because she knows he has an airtight alibi.
She knows that info from her source(s).
IMO Ron is in no way involved with his daughter's abduction and likely murder.
Like NG, I believe him, TN and GGMS.

Tommy Croslin is the only suspect at this time. Maybe Misty closely follows...
BBM in blue

She believes Ron because she feels she knows him.
Of course this is my opinion.

BBM in blue

She believes Ron because she feels she knows him.
Of course this is my opinion.

Teresa Neves Outmaneuvers Nancy Grace - YouTube

I can't believe there weren't more questions when TN said 'she knew all along".

Tons of clips like this that beg the question of why no questions.

I am looking for the video of Shoemaker saying Ron's work hours. Think he said 5pm-3am. Not what Ron said. Not what the minister said. In fact, the minister said 8 hours. Who knows. I will keep looking.

Teresa Neves Outmaneuvers Nancy Grace - YouTube

I can't believe there weren't more questions when TN said 'she knew all along".

Tons of clips like this that beg the question of why no questions.

I am looking for the video of Shoemaker saying Ron's work hours. Think he said 5pm-3am. Not what Ron said. Not what the minister said. In fact, the minister said 8 hours. Who knows. I will keep looking.
i like what Mark Klaus had to say. TN and Nancy should have responded to his enabler allegations. MOO.

I think NG has access to much more information from LE, investigators, searchers and those in the court/police system than 'we' the public will ever have.

I agree. I wish we would hear something, but I fear talking would only make things worse for Tommy and Misty IMO

I'm with you, mkay. I don't feel like LE has really been looking at RC for this, and while it could be because RC is so awesome and powerful (which if so, is something I certainly have yet to see) that every branch of LE involved in this case has a reason to cover for him, or (my theory) LE has substantial evidence that rules him out. My interpretation of what LE has released, while general statements not explaining every single detail, is the latter, and I'm thinking NG probably sees it the same way I do. IMO, that leaves Misty and Tommy.

http://youtu.be/a6QY30jQ1Uo
So if you believe WBG, which I do, he last spoke to MC on Monday morning, 2-9-09, and she was at the hospital with her dad. When do you think she had time to go there? And where was RC and RC Jr.? I am assuming that MC and whomever rode with her took the community van. Could that explain the blanket in the van "that they took" story? We have heard the going to GGS to get an outfit story, and the near catastrophe at the bus stop, and that Hank Sr. ended up taking an ambulance to TomC.'s house. And then the happy reunited couple sleeping most of that day. What do you think really happened before Haleigh got off that school bus?

IMO we need to figure out why RC wants to put himself at that bus stop after school, when it is clear by the witnesses that it was Misty. As far as I am concerned, those same witnesses are the last believable persons to see Haleigh alive.

I'm with you, mkay. I don't feel like LE has really been looking at RC for this, and while it could be because RC is so awesome and powerful (which if so, is something I certainly have yet to see) that every branch of LE involved in this case has a reason to cover for him, or (my theory) LE has substantial evidence that rules him out. My interpretation of what LE has released, while general statements not explaining every single detail, is the latter, and I'm thinking NG probably sees it the same way I do. IMO, that leaves Misty and Tommy.

This is a quote from Major Gary Bowling that disputes what you just said, it shows that Ronald was a target in their investigation and refused to cooperate with them.

Cummings has cut off interviews with investigators.

“Besides ‘No I didn’t have nothing to do with my child being missing,’ what do you say?” he asked.

Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the department, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted.
SOURCE: http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-08-09/story/haleighs_family_remains_divided_6_months_later

Also after Ron's plea deal, he gave them NEW INFORMATION that he withheld from the police, this is what Ron told LE AFTER HIS DEAL.

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: Jane, I can tell you that Ronald Cummings has told law enforcement about a timeline and about phone calls Misty made that night. So -- or actually that he made that night. And they are trying to put together new information he`s given them. And that has resulted in a request to interview Misty Cummings -- Misty Croslin again.

It took Ron years to give LE all the info he knew, THAT IS A FACT. which shows he was a target and Nancy DID NOT HAVE SOURCES with law enforcement, and buyed into the LIES from the Cummings family.

LE released statements about Ron not being a suspect and his alibi, in order to get him to cooperate. They were playing a strategic game with him, when that didn't work they busted him on the drug charges and made him sweat.

It just is a flat out lie to say Ron was never a target and that he was 100% cleared in the investigation. The facts prove otherwise.

It is clear that Ron was involved in the cover up, and hindered the investigation. He most likely got some sort of immunity for the info he gave investigators. They don't give IMMUNITY to people who are innocent, they give it to people who played a role in the crime, and it saves that person from being prosecuted.

So for anyone to hold onto the OLD theory that Ron is innocent, cleary has their head in the sand, and doesn't know the facts of the case.

What would be interesting is if Ron didn't tell LE the truth, or the entire truth. If he lied, they can go back on their deal and he can be prosecuted right along with the others involved.

We know by the DRUG BUST that LE thinks MULTIPLE people were involved in the homicide and cover up that ensued, not just one.

I just wonder what Hope Sykes may know. We know Hope was offered a deal for 15 yrs, but turned down the deal. WHO WOULD TURN DOWN A PLEA DEAL? Who is Hope covering for?

IMO we need to figure out why RC wants to put himself at that bus stop after school, when it is clear by the witnesses that it was Misty. As far as I am concerned, those same witnesses are the last believable persons to see Haleigh alive.
This has been my burning question for over 2 years, and is key to the investigation, IMO. But, I think LE already has the answer.

Maybe Nancy should listen much more closely to LAW ENFORCEMENT, because this is a quote from investigators. "Investigators said they believe the people connected to the case, including Croslin and Haleigh's father, have not told everything they know about what happened..."

SOURCE: http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...s-think-family-hasnt-told-whole-story?cid=rss

i like what Mark Klaus had to say. TN and Nancy should have responded to his enabler allegations. MOO.

I thought it made for AWFUL and EVIL TV. I like Nancy, but the sympathy for Ron, Teresa, and Annette was very weird. Ron's fake crying was weird. How he was allowed to smirk and have that smug attitude without being called to the carpet was just awful TV.

Most people wanted to go through the TV and hit him, because his behavior and attitude and trashy antics just didn't pass the smell test.

Most people wanted to ask him why he wasn't cooperating with the police. Why he continued to hang around Misty. Why he married Misty. Why he lawyered up. Why he felt the need to take money from people and use it on tattoo's instead of finding Haleigh. Why he decided to go to NYC on a honeymoon instead of searching for Haleigh.

Soft ball interviews with drug dealing thugs never makes for good TV.

I still need to know why Orlando left the country so quickly after Haleigh went missing; wasn't he RC's best friend. I really want to know all the why's about this!!

This is a quote from Major Gary Bowling that disputes what you just said, it shows that Ronald was a target in their investigation and refused to cooperate with them.

Cummings has cut off interviews with investigators.

“Besides ‘No I didn’t have nothing to do with my child being missing,’ what do you say?” he asked.

Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the department, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted.SOURCE: http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-08-09/story/haleighs_family_remains_divided_6_months_later

Also after Ron's plea deal, he gave them NEW INFORMATION that he withheld from the police, this is what Ron told LE AFTER HIS DEAL.

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: Jane, I can tell you that Ronald Cummings has told law enforcement about a timeline and about phone calls Misty made that night. So -- or actually that he made that night. And they are trying to put together new information he`s given them. And that has resulted in a request to interview Misty Cummings -- Misty Croslin again.

It took Ron years to give LE all the info he knew, THAT IS A FACT. which shows he was a target and Nancy DID NOT HAVE SOURCES with law enforcement, and buyed into the LIES from the Cummings family.

LE released statements about Ron not being a suspect and his alibi, in order to get him to cooperate. They were playing a strategic game with him, when that didn't work they busted him on the drug charges and made him sweat.

It just is a flat out lie to say Ron was never a target and that he was 100% cleared in the investigation. The facts prove otherwise.

It is clear that Ron was involved in the cover up, and hindered the investigation. He most likely got some sort of immunity for the info he gave investigators. They don't give IMMUNITY to people who are innocent, they give it to people who played a role in the crime, and it saves that person from being prosecuted.

So for anyone to hold onto the OLD theory that Ron is innocent, cleary has their head in the sand, and doesn't know the facts of the case.

What would be interesting is if Ron didn't tell LE the truth, or the entire truth. If he lied, they can go back on their deal and he can be prosecuted right along with the others involved.

We know by the DRUG BUST that LE thinks MULTIPLE people were involved in the homicide and cover up that ensued, not just one.

I just wonder what Hope Sykes may know. We know Hope was offered a deal for 15 yrs, but turned down the deal. WHO WOULD TURN DOWN A PLEA DEAL? Who is Hope covering for?

Levi, there is a big difference between LE thinking Ron is lying to them and withholding information (and btw, IMO, LE DID think that, and Ron WAS doing that) and LE thinking Ron is the perp who killed Haleigh.

I don't have the link, so feel free to treat this as a figment of my imagination, but I remember after the drug bust an officer involved was quoted as saying Misty was the target and getting Ron was a bonus.

Levi, I don't care anymore about Ron as a person or a father than you do. My criteria for father of the year involves a LOT more than a man who does not kill and/or dispose of his child's body.

I don't dispute what you have posted above about Ron, in fact, I agree with it. Where we differ is our interpretations. You seem to take this as Ron was involved in Haleigh's death, and/or involved in covering it up. I take it as Ron did not cooperate with police (and yes, I do agree that he SHOULD HAVE) and that Ron lied to police (and yes, I think that is a horrible thing for a father to do when his daughter is missing and probably dead). I don't see anything, though, that convinces me Ron was in a position to have been involved. That leads me to my next step, which is to figure out what other reasons a man like Ron (and not me, but a man like Ron) would act like this.

IMHO.. Ronald Cummings is the one who is physically responsible for Haleigh's death...He was present and on the scene when she died and then being the coward he is... He left..Got the HELL-o out of Dodge..Conned others into doing his dirty work so he could set them up and he could cover his rear end...JMHO

IMHO..That scenario is the ONLY thing that make sense.. IF he wasn't involved he would have made certain both Tommy and Misty were pushing up daisies by February 10, 2009...JMHOOTS

Or the father or uncle of the murderer could have easily driven/ridden bike there and no one would be the wiser.
JMO

Hank was in the hopsital.... Just saying... simply for the fact Tommy is the only named suspect.
Unless you think Timmy dumped her? Chelsea said he was passed out that night though.. however... we do know she embellishes.. <shrug>

I agree. I wish we would hear something, but I fear talking would only make things worse for Tommy and Misty IMO

:skip: Hey girl. I've missed you!
Praying for an update on the third anniversary. Coming soon, sadly.

Yep, yep and yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member