GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone clarify for me what connection may be between jaren and zach

Do you mean Zack Bowen? the guy who committed suicide in 2006?
I see you logged off... IMO... there was a connection between Addie (the woman Zack killed) and Margaret (the girlfriend of TS). Margaret "allegedly" worked with Addie.
I have questioned if TS might have known Addie or Addie's brother, who is the same age as TS. TS and Addie both have or had ties to North Carolina.
I have speculated about it! Simply because if Jaren knew TS she "may" have known Margaret (MAS)as well.
for MAS to have 2 friends end up in such a horrific situation there HAS to be something there.

Then there is Jaren's friend... and the questions surrounding her death as well.
TS is the one who absconded more than once. He was the one using aliases. He had a shady background.

From everything I have seen stated by acquaintances of MAS, coupled with the fact that it doesn't "seem" like she had any trouble with the law previously, they just don't see her involved.
heck they don't see TS involved either.

I think that is the jist of it...

Could someone clarify for me what connection may be between jaren and zach

To my knowledge we have not found a connection of Jaren to Zach, I'm assuming you're talking about Zackery Bowen that killed Addie? ..if so, the only one we've found connected to him is Margaret Sanchez.. Margaret claims to have been good friends with both Addie and Zach through their working at bars in the French quarter.. but the only one we have saying such is Margaret in her myspace she speaks about being their friend and how badly she misses them..but nothing proving the fact that they were freiends other than that. ..

Is that the Zach you're talking about

From conversations with my brother im sure that jaren knew and trusted TS. He was the bouncer at the club next to temptations. Jaren worked at the club (stilettos) so jaren and TS worked together. Im not sure if she knew MS but prob did know her. What i think is messed up is TS bring a bouncer is in a trusted position ladies are spose to be able to goto them(bouncers) for protection not to get killed by them

This is exactly what i feared. .that he used the level of trust Jaren would have had in him from his being a bouncer where she'd worked and that Jaren would've likely not questioned going with him. .getting a ride from him.. or whatever he told her that got her to leave with them that night.. this man was in a position that was aprotector to the girls and I believe he likely used that posiition to get Jaren to leave with them.. it makes it all the more sinister.. evil.. his using that level of trust to get her to leave. .

Did anyone hear what it was that he and Margaret had told Jaren to get her to leave the club with them? ..what/where did they lead her to believe that they were going to go? ..or is that sadly still just a mystery with you all left guessing and trying to figure out? .

I'm so ssorry you all are having to go thru this...its just beyond wrong in every sense of the word .

I really feel hillary and jaren are connected so does hillarys family. Me and hillarys cousin have become close lately since all this
I can imagine the two of you are great support to each other given the situation that you two have sadly been thrown into with such tragic losses. ..i saw a picture of Jaren nd Hillary they'd taken together not long before Hillary died.. it was chilling and sad to look at and realize that in that moment in time these two girls were so happy and carefree.. young.. both with young daughters and their whole lives ahead of them.. and all of that gone.. without warning.. here one day and gone with no warning.. no chance to even attempt to intervene and change things.. just gone. .my heart goes out to you guys families. ..

Why are law enforcement acting as tho Hillary's death is strictly nothing more than accidental od?..are there really factors that speak the truth ans tell a different story than what law enforcement would have everyone believe?

I believe many of us have our doubts that Hillary committed suicide as well!
From what I have read it doesn't add up!

No, Otto just one woman ..the other grl Addie was killed by her boyfriend and dismembered in 2006..he then committed suicide.. so no connection as far as same perepetrator..

Two women murdered and brutalized... a bouncer boyfriend... a suicide of a boyfriend and a possible suicide of another young woman!~ and a girl who may have known ALL of them.

Thank you ... so what exactly happened? Were two women murdered by a bouncer. a couple of friend suidides, someone that saw it unfold is still alive, Is anyone that was involced still alive?

Thank you ... so what exactly happened? Were two women murdered by a bouncer. a couple of friend suidides, someone that saw it unfold is still alive, Is anyone that was involced still alive?

Addie was murdered and dismembered by Zack her boyfriend in 2006.
Margaret was her friend.
Hillary died in March? 2012. Questionable suicide. Jaren was her friend. (she was living in the same hotel as Jaren)
Jaren was lured from temptations by Margaret and Terry, her boyfriend (a bouncer recently fired from Stilleto's) -he had also absconded from North Carolina... for failing to register his whereabouts as he is a registered sex offender...

Jaren's body parts washed up in Bay St Louis 2 days later.

Margaret and Terry were found by US marshals and tried to run resisting arrest.
Terry went to Fed prison in OK. Margaret was placed in custody in LA,

All worked on Bourbon St...
Zack was a vet that served overseas.... he and Addie refused to leave NOLA during the hurricane. Their story will air on the next episode of Final Witness on ABC.
It is rumored Margaret was interviewed and was to be on the show... (in a nut shell)

OH! Margaret's uncle is a ?jazz musician in New Orleans ~ Paul Sanchez... Margaret and Terry were living in his mother's house.

@smooothoperator. If u can find that pic of jaren and hillary id love to see it and pass it on to her family

J id the person who found Hillary, but everything about it was sketchy. I'll have to go into all the details later. She was trying to get away from him the days/weeks before she passed. She had told her mom that he was really starting to creep her out and she needed to get away from him. She gave him the impression she was moving to New Jersey so that he would leave her alone. She lived with him for a few months while trying to get on her feet, I guess they were dating. During that time he took her to a warehouse that he owns in Baton Rouge that was set up like a morgue. He also had an obsession and collected items and articles about girls that were murdered in gruesome ways in New Orleans. He also had books on dismemberment that were found in Hillarys new apartment that belonged to J, that we turned over to the police. After Hillary died, Hillarys mom confronted J and recorded everything, even the warehouse thing, which you could tell made him go white for a few seconds before he tried to play it off as a joke. Hillary would never let J know where her mom lived because she said she felt "safe" there, so it just makes me think. Also, there is a girl named R that contacted one of Hillarys good friends and said she really needed to talk to him about J, stuff to do with how Hillary died, then all of the sudden she changed her story, and started posting on Hillarys facebook wall about how great a guy J was and all that he did for them. (he plays the savior to dancers around bourbon, but really is a creep who preys on them) Recently, R has deleted all those post, and won't talk to any of us. Also, Hillary's cell phone, purse, laptop were no where to be found after her death, but someone was logging into her facebook and emails after she passed until we changed everything, and we think it's J. Anyway, I know that's alot...but from what I hear, J has connections to Margaret Sanchez, not sure about the guy, but it's just all so crazy.

He preceding was an excert gfrom an email i got from hillarys cousin. Does asnyone know or have heard of jeff. Or know if jeff and TS are connected

When jarens murder first occured my brother thought J was responsible. Acording to witnesses J was in the club the night of the murder and was asked to leave by managment cause he was QUOTE "CREEPING" the girls out. When i say girls i believe jaren was one of the girls. Also when J was seen on the street the girls would comment "isnt he the guy that killed hillary. Well jaren would defend him and say "noway hes cool he didnt do that he loved hillary"
Well i dont know where this will lead. I do have J's last name just didnt post it here. Anyone have any info on him please

Everyone wants to know what they can do to help. Well ill tell you. This case needs national media coverage. Anyone that has any idea how to get nancy grace or anderson cooper or geraldo on this please PLEASE HELP. National spotlight i feel will draw out witnesses that dont even realice they are witnesses. Remember the unibomber. When they posted his writing in the paper his brother reconized it as his. National media coverage will help put a foot in investigators asses also

Pardon my spelling. Im typing on a phone keypad. I know how to spell (realize) but the phone corrects it as realice. Wth

Last post for a min. A little background on me not only am i jarens bro n law but im a strip club dj and have been for 15yrs. I worked on bourbon st for over 10yrs. I havent been on bourbon for the past three yrs. The last club i worked at on bourbon was ricks that two doors down from temptations and next to stilettos. So i know the area the game like a pro

He preceding was an excert gfrom an email i got from hillarys cousin. Does asnyone know or have heard of jeff. Or know if jeff and TS are connected

In the previous thread(I can't find the post for the LIFE me) someone posted a link to a news article with comments. One of the comments mentioned someone by the name of "Rose" and made it seem that she knew some information which involved another male. The person who commented later retracted what was said saying that someone "hacked"(IMO, meaning the phone was vulnerable for friends to post without him realizing it) his phone. Anyway, what I'm getting at is, could this be a possible connection to this "J" and maybe "R" could actually be "R"... I first took his comments with a grain of salt thinking that someone was screwing around but now after reading your posts, I'm starting to rethink the comments.

Does anyone else remember the comments and article I'm referring to and if so can anyone find it? Hope I'm not going crazy, cause I distinctly remember!

:greetings:And welcome!

In the previous thread(I can't find the post for the LIFE me) someone posted a link to a news article with comments. One of the comments mentioned someone by the name of "Rose" and made it seem that she knew some information which involved another male. The person who commented later retracted what was said saying that someone "hacked"(IMO, meaning the phone was vulnerable for friends to post without him realizing it) his phone. Anyway, what I'm getting at is, could this be a possible connection to this "Jeff" and maybe "Rose" could actually be "Roxanne"... I first took his comments with a grain of salt thinking that someone was screwing around but now after reading your posts, I'm starting to rethink the comments.

Does anyone else remember the comments and article I'm referring to and if so can anyone find it? Hope I'm not going crazy, cause I distinctly remember!

:greetings:And welcome!

Here it is:

http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/Suspect-in-death-of-Jaren-Lockhart-has-bond-raised-to-1-million-159708395.html

I use it too, if you do a 'long tap' or press and hold the post you made, the menu should come up and it will say either 'modify' or 'edit'.

sorry OT/ :)

Sorry, OT x 2

I can get it to Quote, Thanks, etc..I never get Modify or Edit

I might uninstall & reinstall. Occasionally that helps.

Thanks!

I have a really good feeling that justice will be served for Jaren. It can take a while to compile all the evidence and that can be quite frustrating.

It makes me so angry that people that do such horrible things like this walk among us.

BBM

I'm hoping so, as well. The quick location of her remains and identification of POIs should help toward that end.

Welcome, Benny!:sunshine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member