CO - James Holmes Trial - *Closing Arguments* *Verdict Watch*

Status
Not open for further replies.
<Running, running, running, huffing and puffing.......sliding up to my chair! Whew! I am here!>

Good Morning WS Friends!
:loveyou:

I predict a verdict Thursday, probably mid-afternoon. I think the jury wants to be thorough, but not so much that they will drag out their decision. There is a chance my opinion will change pending closing arguments; we'll see. Any other opinions?

I agree--I personally think the most time will be in filling in the jury verdict forms that they have to do. Other than that a done deal--JMO

Still awaiting court to resume for jury instructions. We're going to transition to review reel of the investigators who've worked on the case Phil Tenser

Will C. Holden &#8207;@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
@xxxxxxxYup. If #theatershooting jury doesn't reach verdict Thurs., earliest it will come is Mon. (July 20-3rd anniversary). Fri.=day off

Will C. Holden &#8207;@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
@xxxxxxxYup. If #theatershooting jury doesn't reach verdict Thurs., earliest it will come is Mon. (July 20-3rd anniversary). Fri.=day off

Why would they have a day off during deliberations? Very odd, IMO

Will C. Holden &#8207;@will_c_holden · 3m3 minutes ago
@xxxxxxxxx #TheaterShooting court taking short break before jury is in. Instructions first. @GeorgeBrauchler begins his closings next.

The Gold Patrol® &#8207;@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Watch the closings live at http://www.thegoldpatrol.com

They played the 911 tape - that is so powerful to me. It's the one you can hear the 'boom, boom, boom' of the gun shots. It was said you could hear at least 30! The thoughts of terror of the people when I hear the shots! It's just, I have no words.

I hate it. Every time they play it my heart jumps. I can't imagine the horror of being inside that theatre. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gold Patrol® &#8207;@thegoldpatrol · 59s60 seconds ago
#theatershooting

As you watch or read the closings today, send us some questions for tonight's all new show live from Colorado!

I agree--I personally think the most time will be in filling in the jury verdict forms that they have to do. Other than that a done deal--JMO
Yes, Lets hope the jury won't put the victims and their families through any more pain by having to wait this out. Justice : Fair and Swift!

I hate it. Every time they play it my heart jumps. I can't imagine the horror of being inside that theatre. :(

I also jump when they replay opening statements and GB does the "boom"---gets me everytime
So very very sad!!! Why can't they just kill themselves--why do they have to kill others to help their "depression"/"self worth"---

I also jump when they replay opening statements and GB does the "boom"---gets me everytime
So very very sad!!! Why can't they just kill themselves--why do they have to kill others to help their "depression"/"self worth"---

That "boom" made me jump too! He is so good at his job!

My live feed (YouTube) keeps going off. I wonder if it's because over 2000 people are watching it.

That "boom" made me jump too! He is so good at his job!

My live feed (YouTube) keeps going off. I wonder if it's because over 2000 people are watching it.

It could be! My local news announced closing today---as stated this isn't widely covered --- still surprises me

This is how things are scheduled to go today: Jury instructions, break, prosecution closing, break, defense closing, break, prosecution rebuttal Phil Tenser

Larry Ryckman &#8207;@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Judge and attorneys are back in the #theatershooting courtroom.

#theatershooting

Back in session. Judge asks both sides to approach to clear up an exhibit issue. Jury should be in shortly

Larry Ryckman &#8207;@larryryckman · 45s45 seconds ago
Here come the Aurora #theatershooting jurors. Instructions from judge first, followed by closing arguments from DA @GeorgeBrauchler

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ · 57s57 seconds ago
#TheaterTrial is in session now! #theatershooting

Attorneys all in serious suits.

Phil Tenser &#8207;@pstenser · 1m1 minute ago
Most important part of preparing for long day of #theatershooting trial closings may be snacks.

(Chelly don't you have pecan pie?)

#theatershooting

Jury is in.

Larry Ryckman &#8207;@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Jurors can examine thousands of pieces of evidence. Only restriction: No weapons and live ammo at the same time. #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol® &#8207;@thegoldpatrol · 44s44 seconds ago
#theatershooting

2 counts for each deceased person

165 total charges and judge will read a sample form from each of the 5 types
Counts: 24x murder (2 types) and 140x attempted murder (2 types) and 1 count of possession of incendiary devices

Phil Tenser

NewsRadio 850 KOA &#8207;@850KOA · 37s38 seconds ago
Jury instructions are underway at #theatershooting trial. 850KOA Live coverage of closing argument at 10a. http://850koa.com/live

Larry Ryckman &#8207;@larryryckman · 47s48 seconds ago
Two counts for each of the 12 #theatershooting victims. 2 counts for each of 70 wounded. One explosives count. 165 counts total

The Gold Patrol® &#8207;@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

70 victims

2 counts each.

140 counts wounded total

------------------------------------------
Aurora Theater Trial &#8207;@theatershooting · 3m3 minutes ago
Follow the latest in the Aurora #theatershooting trial closing arguments all day http://dpo.st/1L642jV

------------------------

Larry Ryckman &#8207;@larryryckman · 49s50 seconds ago
Judge reminds jurors to rely on their own memories first and not be swayed by the notes of fellow #theatershooting jurors

#theatershooting

Judge - the notes you took are to refresh your own memory. Use your memory as much as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304