Todd Kohlhepp - Social Media Presence

Well I posted about it in another thread.
Here
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-Carver-35-Charged-w-Impersonating-LEO/page9
post 133
No I don't think HE was there at all. I'm beginning to think NN and him were in contact somehow.
Possibly a drug ring maybe?
Maybe that was his extra income. He had to be doing more than real estate.
But this crime may have been somehow connected to him. Maybe he knew it was going to happen and told them not to go through with it?
He was glad he didn't go. Make sense?

Hmmm..interesting theory. Here is the description of the suspects:
Deputies said suspect #1 was a thin male, 5'5"-5'7", between 120 lbs. and 130 lbs., with bags under his eyes. The suspect is believed to be between 22 and 23-years-old and may have been wearing jeans and a black cutoff shirt, according to deputies.

Suspect #2 is a male suspect between 5'10"-5'11", with long dreadlock-style hair that has been dyed blonde, between 160 lbs.-170 lbs., and was seen wearing a bright green and yellow Bob Marley jacket, according to deputies.

Suspect #3 is a male suspect between 6'-6'1". He was seen wearing a white hat and a white shirt, and possibly has dreadlock-style hair, according to deputies.

Deputies said the suspects were possibly seen leaving the scene in a mid-late 2000's model silver Toyota 4-door vehicle. The car was described as having tinted windows and was being driven by a heavy set female with short hair.
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/31746546/coroner-1-killed-3-injured-in-greenville-co-shooting

IDK. I don't think TK would be involved with a drug crime ring for money. He seems to abhor drug addicts and targeted them. I think he sees himself as superior and some kind of vigilante hero. JMO.

Hmmm..interesting theory. Here is the description of the suspects:

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/31746546/coroner-1-killed-3-injured-in-greenville-co-shooting

IDK. I don't think TK would be involved with a drug crime ring for money. He seems to abhor drug addicts and targeted them. I think he sees himself as superior and some kind of vigilante hero. JMO.
Now that I think about it...
Did the guy that committed that bank robbery with the red car.... did he fit one of those descriptions?

Now that I think about it...
Did the guy that committed that bank robbery with the red car.... did he fit one of those descriptions?

No, that suspect was 5'6" and in his 50's with grey/blonde hair.

No, that suspect was 5'6" and in his 50's with grey/blonde hair.
It couldn't be one of them anyway. That crime happened in 2003 and this one happened in 2008. Dangit
He shot himself two years later. Although researching this I found this article.....

http://www.aikenstandard.com/news/w...cle_3234efa1-5b17-58b2-af85-12f6ab2a03c6.html

We have to figure out how he made his extra money. Maybe who said he might be like a strange vigilante stealing from drug dealers?
Maybe he did have a group he controlled. Guns were found at the residence in this article. We know he couldn't legally have guns so he got them somehow.
I'm just trying to figure out if there is some sort of connection between all of this.
Reading that article apparently bank heists and armed robbery were their part. TK the brains?
They may have had no idea though what all he was up to. But it has been questioned if he could have an accomplice.
If he did have accomplices, they ain't gonna talk.

I wonder what he means when he refers to his "beach area"?

It's possible his beach area is along Big Ferguson Creek on his property. We call a particular area along our creek "the beach." But that's because we fish there and such. Not bury bodies. If he doesn't spill the beans before then, it might be worth looking for a yellow jackets' nest along the river, but they won't show up until it gets warm again. For those who don't know, yellow jackets are a type of wasp, but we also have completely different wasps down here. Yellow jackets have underground nests, but you wouldn't be able to find one unless you happened to observe them going into an underground hole. Or, if your dog started digging one up, you'd know it in a hurry. Ask me how I know. Two dozen stings later....

Greer South Carolina High School mascot is the yellow jackets. basically the next town over from TK.

The 9/15/2016 post about missing persons that TK posted to and mentions

|:"that person went to the beach with their friend, other person found with her parole violation boyfriend". .. the second part sound like the missing person found in Anderson that was in the papers on 9/14http://wspa.com/2016/09/14/missing-sc-mom-found-safe-and-healthy/

She was found in Anderson Co., according to the sheriff’s office.

Investigators said she left her kids with her parents when she went missing.

They say that was concerning to her parents and they asked for help finding her.

Anderson Co. deputies say her boyfriend, ZP , was arrested on two parole violation charges.

Deputies confirmed that P and P were together in Anderson Co.

The 9/15/2016 post about missing persons that TK posted to and mentions

|:"that person went to the beach with their friend, other person found with her parole violation boyfriend". .. the second part sound like the missing person found in Anderson that was in the papers on 9/14http://wspa.com/2016/09/14/missing-sc-mom-found-safe-and-healthy/
Hmmm interesting. I wonder what they are finding on his computers, would be interesting to see (and scary I'm sure) his searches online etc.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

No, that is not true. That photo was taken from a post on facebook that Todd commented on. He never posted that photo. Someone on his friends list did.
I can't post screenshot since it is against TOS.

If I remember correctly, that is his property but that photo of the girl looks photoshopped. There's the exact photo of it that was on his FB and she WAS NOT in it. Can't find it now since his FB is buh bye.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I remember correctly, that is his property but that photo of the girl looks photoshopped. There's the exact photo of it that was on his FB and she WAS NOT in it. Can't find it now since his FB is buh bye.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No it is not his property. It's against TOS for me to post SS. This photo was posted by someone on his friends list in the comment section of a post. I took a SS of it back when he was arrested and his FB was still up. It's a photo a woman posted. If you'd like a SS of it, message me =)

Thank you for being here, lawdog. I do hope you become verified, I'm sure we have much to learn from you.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thank you lawdog for your candor. I'm so glad you were unharmed. This experience must have shook you to the core!

Agreed with all the above. Great to have you on board lawdog!

It would be great to get you verified so we can ask more questions of you, if you're willing to answer of course :)

If he's tried to lure you in various ways to his property, this gives a massive insight into the way he works and starts to build an MO.

I'm a little surprised as I had built up a theory about his MO and his victim-choosing and so far everything had panned out. But if he was trying to lure you there based on physical type alone, and given the other information you've given about yourself, it completely rules out the theory I'd been working with... What a great insight you can give!

Slightly o/t
Is there a rule about taking screen shots from here and putting them on facebook? I saw lawdog's post on facebook in a few different groups today.

Slightly o/t
Is there a rule about taking screen shots from here and putting them on facebook? I saw lawdog's post on facebook in a few different groups today.

I don't think so... websleuths is publicly viewable, so it's pretty hard to enforce that people don't take screenshots of the threads.

There's only rules about bringing screenshots from Facebook onto here, not vice versa (AFAIK).

Send me info on how to become a verified Insider please. Yes, sadly I do know a lot about this monster.
Hi Lawdog, just wanted to say thank you for sharing and I hope you proceed with becoming a VI.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back