Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fries are the best!! They make them with fresh potatoes.

You guys are making me hungry! My hubby works nights right now and he said he will probably be home around 2am...I just sent him a text message and told him to bring me a cheeseburger :eek:

He hasn't responded, I'm sure he thinks I've lost my mind :crazy:

The fries are the best!! They make them with fresh potatoes.
Also, I never knew this until a niece of mine managed one down in San Diego County that they use no microwave ovens...........everything fresh, never reheated. Also, they offer benefits to their workers which I thought was great!

Really, I cannot believe they actually pay money for those scary commercials. They should hide that thing in the closet....

Is burger king even in business anymore?:waitasec:

I think they need more then a change in their commercials. Maybe a change in the whole menu.

Also, I never knew this until a niece of mine managed one down in San Diego County that they use no microwave ovens...........everything fresh, never reheated. Also, they offer benefits to their workers which I thought was great!

We used to go to one just south of the Naval Base, just off I-5. Maybe Chula Vista, at that point. So very good.

I think they need more then a change in their commercials. Maybe a change in the whole menu.
Oh heck yeah they're in business, going strong out here. If I want a burger I usually go there as it's closer because I like char grilled burgers, not fried.

BUT, tomorrow I may have to go to In'n'Out even if I have to drive 3 miles :)

Yes, they are still in business, at least in NY they are.

Sorry for going off topic on this thread, think I better shut down for the down for the night before I get a warning :woohoo:

They're still good, just don't have one near me, but they started out near where I was born in L.A.

I spent the summer in the valley when I was 15 and I loved going to Tommy Burger and Pinks hotdogs. Yummy stuff. That was a long time ago and I am not going to say how long (hehe) but I still think about them. I wish they would get something different here in Florida besides McDonalds, BK, and Wendys.

Does anyone know what happened to Murt? I can't get on his stream & haven't been able to since late last night.

I have to say, I'm disappointed. I had to leave my computer about 6:30 knowing that a tent was being set up in front of the Anthony home. I finally got back on hoping to find out what was going on and all I found is totally silliness and hamburger humor. Can anyone tell me what went on while I was gone?

I have to say, I'm disappointed. I had to leave my computer about 6:30 knowing that a tent was being set up in front of the Anthony home. I finally got back on hoping to find out what was going on and all I found is totally silliness and hamburger humor. Can anyone tell me what went on while I was gone?
Mixed in with the silliness was a blow-by-blow of what was going on, with screenshots. The camera was stuck for a long time, on the shot it's on now.

Mixed in with the silliness was a blow-by-blow of what was going on, with screenshots. The camera was stuck for a long time, on the shot it's on now.

I've gone back about 6 or 7 pages and can't find anything informational or relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam