trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dogs think something is SERIOUSLY wrong with me...with my outbursts of squeeling!!!!!

According to Mr. McCartney??? When did she talk to him?

Question: ALV has had hand to chin/jaw for a while now. Did she strike this pose while JW was questioning?

I understand the current subject (Snow White) in the court room is quite funny but I find it terribly uncouth for so many people (in the court room, not here) to be cracking up with laughter. I've seen the entire front row & several others, on the DT side, nearly tipped over with laughter. No decorum whatsoever. :moo:

I'm going to have to open another bottle of wine for this - I am laughing hysterically when I hear Juan talk about the dwarves.

I LOVE that she said JA ' lost consciousness' when her dad shoved her. :liar:

WOW! Now she decribes Snow White as singing with the birds!Not what she says in her book!She out and out says Woman are taught to be abused by the story of SW told to us as children.<modsnip> ALV even says waiting for her prince charming!GET JUAN WITH HER OWN WORDS!!!!!!!!

Omg....this is...this is....incredible....

And a shout out to Judge S.....whom I have championed from day one....thank you for seeing where he is going with this!!!

Juan talking about Snow White I feel like I need to grab cookies and milk and get ready for bed :)

how many times does willmott need to be overruled for her to shut up

I can only imagine how much the jury is grateful that JM is up. Finally something interesting is happening. I mean....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆