Found Deceased State v Bradley Cooper - 3/23/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of found it odd that she would tell the whole neighborhood about her problems, but maybe thats just me. I can understand a close friend, but a woman that she met at a party?

Personally, when I am stressed out I tend to be a big mouth about it too and the subject of stress comes up to people that I am not that close with. She probably had her ear, meaning the lady acted like she was listening and cared so she spilled her guts.. the other friends may have been kind of tired of her talking about it and disinterested. jmo

Good Morning, All -

It's a new day, folks. Let's try to be positive and see what happens. TIA.

Yep, I live in a neighborhood like that. To make a long story short my neighbor gossiped about me. It made it all the way across town to my best friend who called and told me. It wasnt even the truth and my friend does not even know her. My husband planted tall trees around our fence. lol. She has since moved. I can just see the talk in the lochmere neighborhood.

Yep been there too in the neighborhood I'm in now. The gossip was so uncomfortable to be around, so I have nothing to do with any of my neighbors anymore. I don't tell anybody anything. I got so sick of them coming up to me at the bus stop in the mornings saying things like "Oh, I heard you're_______" fill in the blank. When I stopped socializing with them, they called social services on me, claiming I was abusing my kids. Neighborhood women can be ugly and vicious. And to make it even worse I lived here long before any of them did!

Judge: "Please provide your full name, your SSN, and your VISA or Mastercard credit card number, in large plain writing on a piece of paper..."

Yep been there too in the neighborhood I'm in now. The gossip was so uncomfortable to be around, so I have nothing to do with any of my neighbors anymore. I don't tell anybody anything. I got so sick of them coming up to me at the bus stop in the mornings saying things like "Oh, I heard you're_______" fill in the blank. When I stopped socializing with them, they called social services on me, claiming I was abusing my kids. Neighborhood women can be ugly and vicious. And to make it even worse I lived here long before any of them did!

Oh yeah. I met a couple of my neighbors at a party for a mutual friend. (File under "it's a small world" category.) They know ALL about me and my family! LOL!

Thought: Maybe those of us who believe Brad is guilty should change our avatar to a picture of Nancy.

Those who believe Brad is innocent could use the Smirking Brad pic!

What about those of us that haven't formed an opinion on his guilt because we haven't seen evidence proving his guilt? What should we use?

ETA: Never mind...I saw your other posts.

Next witness: Ivy McMillan body fluid and DNA analysis

There better be some evidence she testifies to having found (and verified)... and not more of this 'I tested 100 items and let's go through each one, slowly, one at a time, and no, nothing at all was found.'

I think I really will scream if this witness doesn't have any value.

There better be some evidence she testifies to having found (and verified)... and not more of this 'I tested 100 items and let's go through each one, slowly, one at a time, and no, nothing at all was found.'

I, too, hope she has something to offer. I am very impressed with her educational background and work related continuing education.

July 21 st recived samples....sexual assault kit, victims fingernail scrapings, bra,Brads DNA cheek swabs, missed the last item..

There is no evidence that Nancy knew of the tennis plans. MH made the plans with BC (on Nancy's phone) but she was not part of that conversation.

And I don't think she was aware of any plans with SH and his wife for Saturday night.

Not true. He first asked Nancy if they could play tennis.

vaginal swabs were negative for semen

microscopic chemical indications for presence of blood, not unusual for there to be presence of blood in the vaginal cavity, no extra testing done since neg for semen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member