Cindy was going to commit Suicide?? CLOSED FOR REVIEW CHECK BACK LATER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm soooooo confused CA, you were going to commit suicide
even though you were sure Caylee was happily spending time at the
Mall? Remember the picture you were marching around to the media
of the little girl who I might add did'nt appear to be upset or constrained
by anyone. You showed your hateful side many times if anyone implied
that Caylee's fate was because of your daughter.
Oh and what about that free trip to California? Another sighting
of Caylee?
Your suicide announcement sounds like just more BS from you.
You even want us to believe Casey prays? Wow, thats hard to believe
but tell us in the event she did attempt to say a few prayers for
herself. Does she use the F word when she prays also?
All the above is just my opinion.
i really wish we could have a cindy call out thread LOL .. cindy im calling you out rofl..i wonder what she would write no i aint starting one and i dont suggest it either rofl .. its just wishful thinking on my part ..

If CA or GA or both were to fall to the floor and scream and moan in grief for sweet lil CAylee------after all they have said and done-----well, I couldn't feel anythang for them but loathing.

Me too, MAMABEAR!! And I hope they will have to face some charges for their interfering duplicity in this all this. But if they would ever have enough guts to come out and say they were wrong instead of just changing their image to try to "soften" themselves. . . If they could ever just say they were scared and wrong, just plain wrong ~ They would get over a lot better and people would give them more respect (well, at least not such a hard time). If they really wanted to help everyone (Casey included) in this case they would be more honest and transparent.

People say they read here. I hope they do.

LancelotLink, as usual I agree with your thoughts. They're evil and conniving!! But I am still willing to see them as grieving grandparents if they come clean. I would still have to hold them accountable for all the damage they have done to the lives of Casey's acquaintances and dishonor to Caylee. But if they were ever honest, really honest, I think I could understand better. I keep hoping . . . It's the unicorn thing, y'know . . .

I understand. Unicorns, as other equine, should not hold their breath. This leads to head shaking. :crazy:

CA is so full of it............2 things......she knew Caylee was dead and that KC played a role in it, she just basically admitted it. And she knew this in late July!!!! LE needs to bring on the charges

Cindy is sealing her daughter's death penalty
Juries go easy when parents are sympathetic...Cindy must want to punish her daughter by her actions.

I agree that this is unbelievable but, twomanywords, did she retract this statement? I missed this!! Can you help me?

OH I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say that she retracted her statement! I was just painting a scenario for a later date.:blowkiss:

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with one's self.
Causes, incidence, and risk factors

The cause of this disorder is unknown. Narcissistic personality disorder usually begins by early adulthood and is marked by disregard for the feelings of others, grandiosity, obsessive self-interest, and the pursuit of primarily selfish goals.
Symptoms

A person with narcissistic personality disorder:

* Reacts to criticism with feelings or rage, shame, or humiliation
* Takes advantage of others to achieve own goals
* Has feelings of self-importance
* Exaggerates achievements and talents
* Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
* Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
* Requires constant attention and admiration
* Lacks empathy (i.e. how cruel she was to Miss Gonzales)

Cindy wanted the focus back on her. Can you imagine any good reason to have divulged that? It really harms KC because the inference one can draw is that she was despondent knowing the baby was gone, her daughter would spend her life in jail and just maybe part of it was her fault for the big physical fight the night they left the house. If she believed the baby was alive, she would have wanted to live to find her and protect the baby, so this was not a good thing to help her daughter. It is all about Cindy, all the time. Tomorrow they will ask for donations for their cause. I think it is shameful that CBS allowed this commercial., because if they ask for money, that is tantamount to what it is. imo

Give an effin break!!CA claims this was late july/august time frame. Wasnt' she claiming Caylee's alive she's alive??? Expressing nothing but optimism and wanting to keep the word alive to the public to not forget about Caylee??? WHY would she be thinking about committing suicide when she so obviously held out such hope? I don't believe it.
To me, it's Cindy trying to one-up George.

Incidentally, GA didn't actually go through with a suicide attempt. He had the idea in his head, wrote a 5 page letter, but never NEVER took an overdose of pills, or even try to hurt himself. Not that he wasn't actually considering it, but not enough to go through with an actual attempt. I just wish media and bloggers would quit referring to his "suicide attempt." To me, it seemed like he saw himself at a crossroad, and needed to get away and decide which way he was gonna go. Unfortunately, he chose to follow the leader....Cindy. Forget about justice for Caylee.

Give an effin break!!CA claims this was late july/august time frame. Wasnt' she claiming Caylee's alive she's alive??? Expressing nothing but optimism and wanting to keep the word alive to the public to not forget about Caylee??? WHY would she be thinking about committing suicide when she so obviously held out such hope? I don't believe it.
To me, it's Cindy trying to one-up George.

Incidentally, GA didn't actually go through with a suicide attempt. He had the idea in his head, wrote a 5 page letter, but never NEVER took an overdose of pills, or even try to hurt himself. Not that he wasn't actually considering it, but not enough to go through with an actual attempt. I just wish media and bloggers would quit referring to his "suicide attempt." To me, it seemed like he saw himself at a crossroad, and needed to get away and decide which way he was gonna go. Unfortunately, he chose to follow the leader....Cindy. Forget about justice for Caylee.
CA would have been planning Caylee's birthday? (When Caylee would be home CA thought)

What a disaster if she'd topped herself and fallen in the chili!

If anyone believes for one minute that CA contemplated suicide and that KC talked her out of it and they prayed together--then I have some swamp land to sell you!

Perhaps they did pray....but to whom??

kc talked CA out of suicide.............excuse me, kc would love to see CA 'disappear.......IMO
How can these people believe their lies.
I noticed that the lawyer BC clung to the wheels of his wheelchair............

You owe me a new keyboard. Simply because of that last line.

There are good liars, there are bad liars, then there's KC & CA!

After their depos, this softer calmer version of lies is like putting lipstick on a pig, underneath they are still liars, no matter how well medicated or dressed. Remember the Menendez brothers wearing the sherbert colored sweaters and crying that they are orphans. It insults the intelligence of the viewers/jurors. Poor Brad he is like a lost puppy.

ITA- why would she want to committ suicide if she believed Caylee was still alive then and being held by kidnappers??? How could she find and rescue her granddaughter if she (CA) was dead?

I dont believe it for one second. I truely believe she is making this up in order to garner sympathy. She is desperately trying to change her image into "grieving grandparent".
As usual however, she made a (false) statement and didnt stop think about the implications of her (lie) statement. She has built a house of cards. There are so many lies that now everything that comes out of her mouth contradicts something she has said earlier.

Anyway, writing a note does not a suicide make.

Right on, Sammiejam (love that name) a suicide attempt does not need a note and not all notes lead to a suicide.
If I recall, in July and August, we had a gadfly Cindy claiming sightings of Caylee all over the country. She was angry with search teams looking for a dead Caylee and she was busy in her front yard chasing away protestors.
And telling the media how bad pizza smells when you leave it in a hot car.
Now we can add practice notes for taking her life to her summer activities. I suppose she couldn't come up with a note worthy of leaving behind so she never took her own life.

If anyone believes for one minute that CA contemplated suicide and that KC talked her out of it and they prayed together--then I have some swamp land to sell you!

And I will gladly sell you condo units that will be under construction shortly, as soon as CA and GA sign the land deal financing agreement as the officers of the CMAF.....(profits to a nondisclosed Swiss bank account).......lol

Cindy was about as ready to commit suicide as I am to try pole dancing . . . and I was born in 1946!!!

:dance::dance::dance: :biggrin:

There seems to be two Casey's, Cindy's Casey and the real Casey. Cindy's Casey talked her mother out of commiting suicide, and even prayed with her. Cindy's Casey should be mother of the year, always made Caylee her priority, and sits in jail today to protect her family...Zanny still lurks. The real Casey would help her mother commit suicide, maybe even bring the loaded gun to her bedside...after, she would dump her mother off into the woods... then real Casey goes to party the night away with her boyfriend of the week, paying for the party bills (with money from dead mother's checking account). If I was Cindy I guess I'd like Cindy's Casey better too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow