ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems they are doing everything they can to intimidate ZG which is pretty normal. After all women who are raped are routinely categorized as *advertiser censored*, and so on.

When they get to court, it will be a different ballgame. What Judge would consider all this garbage they are throwing to be relevant? She may not win much, but I hope she wins. But, will ZG get anything or just go to the bottom the long list of creditors?

If FCA had money, I think they would offer to settle for some insulting amount.

JMO

Whos calling who a *advertiser censored*? LOL

Oh LinasK - we had so much fun with this one - which hit the tabloids to coincide with Jeff Ashton's book release. How the "bodyguards" found out there was going to be a kidnap attempt was by a note "pinned" to the front door and a warning email.

I was positive she was actually being turfed - that it was simply a Rental Eviction if there was even a grain of truth. But I think Baez looked at the public reaction - which was :great::floorlaugh::great: and quickly denied the rumor.

We've heard so many stories of what OCA is doing, such as therapy, getting an education, writing a book, planning to adopt a child, marrying a Mexican millionaire which are all proven as lies, but this kidnap attempt was THE BEST so far to keep us amused until she has to testify in the ZFG case.

I'm sure I read when KC first got out that she was in California being pitched by a network rep and he said he went to a hotel/motel to meet her and she asked to see the check when he first walked in. This story about the multi millonaire is that he has a private home in La Paz in Baja California off the peninsula of mexico, only accessible by airplane. Did she go there to consummate and seal the deal, is why she was in California??? This man has to be out of his mind.

I'm sure I read when KC first got out that she was in California being pitched by a network rep and he said he went to a hotel/motel to meet her and she asked to see the check when he first walked in. This story about the multi millonaire is that he has a private home in La Paz in Baja California off the peninsula of mexico, only accessible by airplane. Did she go there to consummate and seal the deal, is why she was in California??? This man has to be out of his mind.

Was that the Larry the agent guy who was first out of the gate and was offering her 1M to pose nude? And Baez absolutely swore this did not happen?

I don't think we know for sure she was in California do we? I know folks did some extraordinary plane tracking especially with the "here's 70K" lawyer who was on her Defense team for a while..he of the nude Beach romps..:innocent:

No logical, it was a network rep looking for the first interview from AAA I believe that claimed that he went to the hotel, she opened the door and said show me the check, he than pitched her and she told him she would do it with him because he offered her 1M up front and than the deal was botched by her lawyers and he was supposed to have sued her because she apprently made a contractual promise to his network.

No logical, it was a network rep looking for the first interview from AAA I believe that claimed that he went to the hotel, she opened the door and said show me the check, he than pitched her and she told him she would do it with him because he offered her 1M up front and than the deal was botched by her lawyers and he was supposed to have sued her because she apprently made a contractual promise to his network.

IIRC..that was Freelance producer Al Taylor who offered OCA $1 million
He claims the first words out of OCA's mouth was "show me the money"

IIRC..that was Freelance producer Al Taylor who offered OCA $1 million
He claims the first words out of OCA's mouth was "show me the money"

Thanks Intermezzo - it was Al the producer I was remembering - but my feeling was what he was planning on offering her was not first class exposure...

If anyone needed a good PR person, this dirty DT group is it-along with some attitude adjustment! They are in desperation so they are going lowdown and dirty-Scare tactics, intimidation. It backfired alright. I have even more compassion for ZG now.

I think I'm heading over to the sidebar now. I need something.

I'm already there with Honey Jack Daniels straight on the rocks.
It's kind of humorous when you think about it. He's already aired what he thinks is ZG's dirty laundry and has left himself nothing to use as leverage. If it weren't for OCA having ZG's name in her mouth to start with we would have never heard about the things that Greene said about ZG's past in a public forum. Therefore, his client has lead to this info on ZG becoming public. Not only do I hope that ZG wins her case I think that she should get extra $$$ for the crap that Greene stated in the public on behalf of his client. Hey, wait a minute. His client didn't say anything, she's taking the 5th. So, should Morgan go after Greene too? I do hope that someone can figure out how to wrap it all up in a tidy bow. ZG did not steal or kill or lie. She's guilty only of being poor. Who cares if her children have different fathers? Or of what age she got pregnant. She still has all of her children, who are alive and she's doing the best she can with what she has. Because a person is poor is no reason to let people push you down any further. If they are trying to recoup OCA's image now would be a good time to start with the truth, an apology to ZG and payment for the hell that OCA put her through from the day that she first mentioned ZG's name up until she apologizes. JMHO

Thanks Intermezzo - it was Al the producer I was remembering - but my feeling was what he was planning on offering her was not first class exposure...

I guess the Jerry Springer show does not count as first class exposure :floorlaugh:

I guess the Jerry Springer show does not count as first class exposure :floorlaugh:

Oh...hmmm...now that you mention it - I've had second thoughts...for OCA - Jerry Springer would be about as first class as she could get...:floorlaugh:

I'm already there with Honey Jack Daniels straight on the rocks.
It's kind of humorous when you think about it. He's already aired what he thinks is ZG's dirty laundry and has left himself nothing to use as leverage. If it weren't for OCA having ZG's name in her mouth to start with we would have never heard about the things that Greene said about ZG's past in a public forum. Therefore, his client has lead to this info on ZG becoming public. Not only do I hope that ZG wins her case I think that she should get extra $$$ for the crap that Greene stated in the public on behalf of his client. Hey, wait a minute. His client didn't say anything, she's taking the 5th. So, should Morgan go after Greene too? I do hope that someone can figure out how to wrap it all up in a tidy bow. ZG did not steal or kill or lie. She's guilty only of being poor. Who cares if her children have different fathers? Or of what age she got pregnant. She still has all of her children, who are alive and she's doing the best she can with what she has. Because a person is poor is no reason to let people push you down any further. If they are trying to recoup OCA's image now would be a good time to start with the truth, an apology to ZG and payment for the hell that OCA put her through from the day that she first mentioned ZG's name up until she apologizes. JMHO

BBM - So true. The reason criminals cast blame on poor minorities is because they don't have the money to defend themselves. Reminds me of Susan Smith. Thankfully Morgan stepped in to take the case.

I don't think anyone can put a dollar figure on how scared ZG and her children must have been. I hope ZG gets a huge settlement. I want FCA to be in debt up to her eye balls for the rest of her life.

IMO

Here is the Defendant's Response to Plaintiff's Motion to Compel Answers to Deposition Questions Greene filed yesterday Dec. 5 if anyone is interesting in reading this, this is what the DT will be arguing in thursday's hearing to Judge Munyon as to why OCA does not have to answer any questions at all (related to her lying appeal), I love reading these legal documents, lol:

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/casey-depo-response-1205.pdf

on p. 12 in the last paragraph, Greene talks about the decision Munyon already made to seal the video portion of OCA's disguised deposition where she repeatedly took the 5th , writing about how people showing that video over and over "undoubtedly would have further tainted the jury pool......."

HOW ABOUT YOU MR. GREENE (yes, I am yelling at him) going to the media a few days ago and blasting ZG and mentioning everything she has ever done in her life, blatantly trying to paint HER in a bad light to taint the jury pool!! How about THAT Mr. Greene?? These Sunshine Laws put the actual documents filed with the Courts out there for us to read (like the one above), we are capable of reading them ourselves, and if this goes to trial we hopefully will see or can read the witness testimony. If ZG's past life is not in some document filed with the Court in this case and would NOT be admissible in Court, Greene should not be tainting the jury pool in OCA's favor against ZG by portraying her in a bad light TO TAINT THE SAME JURY POOL Munyon will not let be tainted AGAINST OCA, because she is just oh so special.

Grrrrrr, anyway, for your reading pleasure if interested.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Thanks for posting the document NavySubMom - now with all the legal quotes, where is HHJP when we need him to sort out all this drivel and horse pucks....

At the bottom of page one, I saw a very strange use of a word - looked it up in the dictionary :waitasec: and a few other places and it must be a legal thing, but what a strange word to use in the middle of describing a criminal history and conviction of lying to the LE while they searched for her dead child.

"Following the rendering of a guilty verdict on the forgoing counts, the Court sentenced Ms. Anthony to a four-year period of incarnation....

No where could I find a meaning that made sense of this. Even if it's a legal wording - still in very bad taste Mr. Greene and quite the joke don't you think?:crazy:

Thanks for posting the document NavySubMom - now with all the legal quotes, where is HHJP when we need him to sort out all this drivel and horse pucks....

At the bottom of page one, I saw a very strange use of a word - looked it up in the dictionary :waitasec: and a few other places and it must be a legal thing, but what a strange word to use in the middle of describing a criminal history and conviction of lying to the LE while they searched for her dead child.

"Following the rendering of a guilty verdict on the forgoing counts, the Court sentenced Ms. Anthony to a four-year period of incarnation....

No where could I find a meaning that made sense of this. Even if it's a legal wording - still in very bad taste Mr. Greene and quite the joke don't you think?:crazy:

Hi LG!
agree, didn't notice that, looked up "incarnation" even though I figured I knew some of the ways that word was used, and found the only thing I could think would apply

"a concrete or actual form of a quality or concept; especially : a person showing a trait or typical character to a marked degree <she is the incarnation of goodness>",

except I would substitute "evil" for goodness :floorlaugh:, she is the incarnation of evil :floorlaugh:

IMO, as you probably figured already it must have been some odd misspelling of "incarceration" and some "auto-correcting" spellcheck changed it to "incarnation", and nobody noticed it. I go bonkers over misspellings or wrong words in legal documents, I worked in a law firm for 4 years and then in a legal department of a large corporation for many years, we were beaten with sticks if we had ANY misspellings or typos in any of our documents, lol. well, maybe I am exaggerating a little bit :innocent:

:seeya:

Here is the Defendant's Response to Plaintiff's Motion to Compel Answers to Deposition Questions Greene filed yesterday Dec. 5 if anyone is interesting in reading this, this is what the DT will be arguing in thursday's hearing to Judge Munyon as to why OCA does not have to answer any questions at all (related to her lying appeal), I love reading these legal documents, lol:

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/casey-depo-response-1205.pdf

on p. 12 in the last paragraph, Greene talks about the decision Munyon already made to seal the video portion of OCA's disguised deposition where she repeatedly took the 5th , writing about how people showing that video over and over "undoubtedly would have further tainted the jury pool......."

HOW ABOUT YOU MR. GREENE (yes, I am yelling at him) going to the media a few days ago and blasting ZG and mentioning everything she has ever done in her life, blatantly trying to paint HER in a bad light to taint the jury pool!! How about THAT Mr. Greene?? These Sunshine Laws put the actual documents filed with the Courts out there for us to read (like the one above), we are capable of reading them ourselves, and if this goes to trial we hopefully will see or can read the witness testimony. If ZG's past life is not in some document filed with the Court in this case and would NOT be admissible in Court, Greene should not be tainting the jury pool in OCA's favor against ZG by portraying her in a bad light TO TAINT THE SAME JURY POOL Munyon will not let be tainted AGAINST OCA, because she is just oh so special.

Grrrrrr, anyway, for your reading pleasure if interested.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Thanks for posting the Response. IMO Mr. Greene, despite having a despicable client, does have the law on his side on the 5th Amd. issue. I keep waiting to see a brief from ZG's lawyers or TES's lawyers explaining why they believe differently, as I freely admit I only spent about 15 minutes researching the issue. ;)

Thanks for posting the Response. IMO Mr. Greene, despite having a despicable client, does have the law on his side on the 5th Amd. issue. I keep waiting to see a brief from ZG's lawyers or TES's lawyers explaining why they believe differently, as I freely admit I only spent about 15 minutes researching the issue. ;)

So, in your opinion, is the judge not likely to compel casey to answer any questions from the depositions?

Sigh - I was hoping you would appear and here you are - and telling us what I suspected you would - but that's okay. Now what about the word "incarnation"? I'm sure that has a legal meaning but what an odd word to put in a document that has to do with OCA?

It doesn't take much to get me riled up these days it seems...:innocent:

By the way - I don't get how her answering questions in this deposition would possibly incriminate her since she was already found guilty on the lying charges and can't be charged in the death of Caylee again...care to expound? Thanks!

So, in your opinion, is the judge not likely to compel casey to answer any questions from the depositions?

Maybe a question here or there, but not the ones we want her to answer.

Sigh - I was hoping you would appear and here you are - and telling us what I suspected you would - but that's okay. Now what about the word "incarnation"? I'm sure that has a legal meaning but what an odd word to put in a document that has to do with OCA?

It doesn't take much to get me riled up these days it seems...:innocent:

By the way - I don't get how her answering questions in this deposition would possibly incriminate her since she was already found guilty on the lying charges and can't be charged in the death of Caylee again...care to expound? Thanks!

"Incarnation" haha...no...that's a typo. Incarceration is the word he was looking for.

She is appealing the lying convictions, so, in theory, the convictions could be vacated and she could be retried. Until the appeal is Totally Over, IMO she has the right to take the 5th on anything relating to those convictions, which is to say anything at all interesting.

"Incarnation" haha...no...that's a typo. Incarceration is the word he was looking for.

She is appealing the lying convictions, so, in theory, the convictions could be vacated and she could be retried. Until the appeal is Totally Over, IMO she has the right to take the 5th on anything relating to those convictions, which is to say anything at all interesting.

How long should we expect this appeal to take? Thanks.

But I thought she wasn't appealing to vacate the convictions, just to say it's one lie instead of four. This is what I don't understand. So she has the right to the 5th even if she's not appealing to get the lying convictions overturned? Or could the court decide to vacate instead of making it one lie or leaving it at four lies and so that gives her the right to the 5th?

It makes me so mad. The state of Florida has already said they're not going after her for anything Caylee related anymore. What exactly is she being protected from? I swear, she gets all the breaks and everyone else suffers for it. It stinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member