Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought of this - Soul is it possible to identify a time she may have been taken from the charts?

Just thought of this - Soul is it possible to identify a time she may have been taken from the charts?

Hypothetically, yes, Beck.

Tuba's Moonrise chart shows whatever subsequently happened was already in progress. Since charts are symbolic, I took that to indicate the perp had already planned the crime, it was too late to stop it. The 10:00 pm Last Seen chart (regardless if that was the exact time) I cast supported Tuba's Moonrise Chart because the MOON in the Last Seen was Void of Course --- whatever was in progress was too late to be stopped.

If LE interviewed the visitors, there should be testimony as to whether Haleigh was seen by them at 5:00 - 5:30 pm on 2/9/09. Assuming she was, the window of disappearance would be approx. 5:30 pm 2/9 through approx. 3:00 am 2/10.

If Misty put the child to bed at 8:00, 8:15, 8:30 pm then the window would be from approx. 8:30 pm through approx. 3:00 am 2/10.

If Misty actually last saw the child before she herself (Misty) went to bed around 10:00 - 10:30 pm on 2/9, then the window of disappearance would be approx. 10:00 pm on 2/9 through 3:00 am on 2/10.

That notwithstanding, chart placements look suspicious as early as 11:50 pm, and until approx. 12:50 am. It is during this timeframe that JUPITER (Haleigh in the Truth chart) and the CHIRON/SUN/NEPTUNE conjunction (hurt/damage/disappearance) shift from the 4th House of the Home to the 3rd House of the Near Neighborhood.

Logically, that seems a little "early" to me --- but what if Misty generally went to bed around 10:00 - 10:30 pm, and the perp, who likely had been observing the habit patterns of the family, had noted lights out consistently around this time? He may have figured 2 hours or so was enough for everyone to be soundly asleep, and he knew he'd have to be out of there before Ronald came home around 3:15 am or so.

Another highly likely time would be 2:30 am when SATURN RX opp. URANUS was exactly on the 10/4 axis.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, is it at all possible that the perp could someone in the family? Either by marriage or by blood?

I was in contact with someone who was at the search yesterday and I wanted to know the answer before I go off half cocked!

Thank you Soulscape. I am still trying to digest all of this, and it is a very hard thing to do. I don't want to believe what the stars have to say sometimes. :(

Soulscape, is it at all possible that the perp could someone in the family? Either by marriage or by blood?

I was in contact with someone who was at the search yesterday and I wanted to know the answer before I go off half cocked!

From what I know about incest, family members don't kidnap (and/or kill) their victims... They infiltrate as trusted loved ones, prep and groom their victims and carry on *in broad daylight* so to speak...

Mish, can you add input? If any Thread readers are social workers/ psychologists, etc., please pipe in.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape. I am still trying to digest all of this, and it is a very hard thing to do. I don't want to believe what the stars have to say sometimes. :(

I know what you mean, Khaki! The stars tell the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth. As much as I appreciate it, sometimes the bluntness is a little hard to take!

This has quickly become my favorite thread of the site. Thank you all for such thoughtful interpretations. I was, at first, bowled over at the social worker/social services angle - but it does make sense. Sexual predators routinely target children who are needy or don't have the best home-life. What better way to constantly come into contact with these kids than working for a child welfare/social services org? Also, part of their job would be to inspect the home correct, thus giving them intimate details of layout. They would also be aware of the father's absence from the home at night. Thoughts?

This has quickly become my favorite thread of the site. Thank you all for such thoughtful interpretations. I was, at first, bowled over at the social worker/social services angle - but it does make sense. Sexual predators routinely target children who are needy or don't have the best home-life. What better way to constantly come into contact with these kids than working for a child welfare/social services org? Also, part of their job would be to inspect the home correct, thus giving them intimate details of layout. They would also be aware of the father's absence from the home at night. Thoughts?

I agree 100 percent, was thinking the same thing, if they did find her little footprint, she was walking, which to me indicates he was holding her hand... wondering if the perp has bought her stuff before to make her like and trust him. JMO

From what I know about incest, family members don't kidnap (and/or kill) their victims... They infiltrate as trusted loved ones, prep and groom their victims and carry on *in broad daylight* so to speak...

Mish, can you add input? If any Thread readers are social workers/ psychologists, etc., please pipe in.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Duh! I wasn't even thinking about it being incest.

I just had a hunch about an uncle of Ronalds.

I believe the investigation will uncover the responsible party; Mars and Jupiter are approaching victim's Neptune. The Moon of the horary chart is in reflex action with victim's natal conj. of violence, Mars-Uranus & the violence has passed now. As mentioned in my earlier post, this will be exposed in full when the Sun reaches Pisces by transit. Misty, the father Ron and the victim have horrible mutual aspects. Misty's Mar's on Antares, Ron's Uranus at the same degree, conjunct, both in square to Hayleigh's Mars at 7° Pisces. All at 7 degrees, three flashing red lights plus the victim's Uranus in that shadow. I do not like the condition of the "babysitter's" Moon in exile with two malefics as surround (& conjunct). You cannot give mother care with that combination and her Mars. Also trouble, considering this crime, is her Venus square Saturn, 3° and 3°!

Soulscape, in your horary, you assigned the Taurus cusp and Venus to Misty. Misty's Venus sits dead bang on the ASC of the horary! She is implicated, no matter how frightened and remorseful now.

I believe the investigation will uncover the responsible party; Mars and Jupiter are approaching victim's Neptune. The Moon of the horary chart is in reflex action with victim's natal conj. of violence, Mars-Uranus & the violence has passed now. As mentioned in my earlier post, this will be exposed in full when the Sun reaches Pisces by transit. Misty, the father Ron and the victim have horrible mutual aspects. Misty's Mar's on Antares, Ron's Uranus at the same degree, conjunct, both in square to Hayleigh's Mars at 7° Pisces. All at 7 degrees, three flashing red lights plus the victim's Uranus in that shadow. I do not like the condition of the "babysitter's" Moon in exile with two malefics as surround (& conjunct). You cannot give mother care with that combination and her Mars. Also trouble, considering this crime, is her Venus square Saturn, 3° and 3°!
Soulscape, in your horary, you assigned the Taurus cusp and Venus to Misty. Misty's Venus sits dead bang on the ASC of the horary! She is implicated, no matter how frightened and remorseful now.

Tuba, can you please elaborate on the part I bolded above?

In the 911 Call chart, Scorpio is on the cusps of both the 11th House of Friends and the 12th House of Kidnapping.

See chart:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh%20Cummings/911Call021009.gif

Scorpio is traditionally ruled by MARS. The modern ruler of Scorpio is PLUTO.

MARS, as Lord of turned 1st House of Kidnapper (radix 12 House) is located in Kidnapper's 3rd House of Near Neighborhood (radix 2nd House).

PLUTO, as Lord of turned 1st House of Kidnapper (radix 12th House) is located in Kidnapper's 2nd House of Near Future (radix 1st House.

===========================

MARS, as Lord of turned 1st House of Friends (radix 11th House) is located in Friend's 4th House of Family (radix 2nd House).

PLUTO, as Lord turned 1st House of Friends (radix House 11) is located in Friend's 3rd House of Near Neighborhood (radix House 1).

These placements suggest the perp lives and/or works in the neighborhood, or has family in the neighborhood. There is a neighborhood connection.

Thanks,
Soulscape

All the non-mothering, Moon in Capricorn conjunct Neptune and Uranus, is disposited by Misty's Saturn in Aquarius and in the last boiling that is square the planet of little girls, 3° Scorpio Venus.

Also, due to Taurus resting on both the H. 7 and H. 8 cusps of the horary, those Houses must be read together. Soulscape assigned H. 7 to Misty, so Misty is in charge of both H. 7 and H. 8. Most incriminating. What did this 17 yr. old do and was she gowed up on a drug (or two) when she did it?

This is the most unsavory case. The drugs are affecting both Ron's and Misty's temperament. The visitors were probably using too. Charts full of violence to begin with then awash in drugs. Tragedy was bound to happen but it fell on the innocent.

Another fact that knocks you back---this 17 yr. old did nothing until Ron's truck pulled up to the house. Then she tries to call him on his cell! C'mon! That one didn't get past him and is the very reason he was berating her. Sorry but his arrival and her "noticing" Hayleigh missing were no coincidence.

Reading these new posts, my mind can help but wonder to terrible thoughts. I have seen stories in the past where young parents have given children drugs and/or alcohol to "quiet" them. Could Misty have done something like this before Haleigh's bedtime so she wouldn't be bothered with her....and this is why Haleigh did not wake up when she was taken? Or could Misty have been zonked out of her mind and someone convinced her to let them have their way with Haleigh?

In the 911 Call Chart, Asteroid BACCHUS (addiction/ drugs/ alcohol) is in Fateful Degree (same degree as NODES) and conjunct NORTH NODE 9 Aquarius.

This suggests drugs/ alcohol were indeed part of the picture --- whether Misty was zonked out of her mind or whether Haleigh had been medicated is not clear to me.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks,
Soulscape

Both "theories" (stranger/family) can intertwine, so it's possible for both possibilities to work in tandem.

Such as (this is just MY "for instance")... The family has connections with Social Services, police dispatch, and the local school system. And remember, that's just the 3 we are aware of at this time (meaning there could be more connections yet to be revealed). It's possible the family member has unwittingly provided information to any of the 3 connections, either personally or via small town "chatter".

OK, I'm doing a lousy job articulating my thoughts tonight and I apologize. Lemme see if I can describe this better...

Do any of y'all recall the horrific story in TX, where a "mother" (using that term loosely) sold her daughter out for sex and allegedly planned to add her youngest daughter to the "menu" (littlest munchkin was under 2 yrs, IIRC). While this...cough.."mother" :)furious:)...wasn't involved in incest, by nature of the definition- she WAS personally involved in similar ways that mimic incest. This is the thought I'm trying to convey when I hypothesised that both theories could be intertwined.

My Aunt is a Soc Worker, long-time friend is a Clinical child psychologist and family friend is a behavioral profiler. I'm going to e-mail all three with this thread and see what thoughts they have, if any.

While we should never stop praying, hoping and helping for a miracle- I wish I felt more enthusiastic about Haleigh's probability of survival. It hurts my heart more than I can express...:no:

-Mish

Thanks,
Soulscape

After listening to the 911 call, if this little girl was indeed hurt or molested by a family member...she was Daddy's Little Girl and if Haleigh ever told him someone touched her inappropriately.........this person would be in fear of his life. We all heard how upset he was and I do not blame him one bit. She is 5 and I do not think she would be capable of keeping a secret.

Both "theories" (stranger/family) can intertwine, so it's possible for both possibilities to work in tandem.

Such as (this is just MY "for instance")... The family has connections with Social Services, police dispatch, and the local school system. And remember, that's just the 3 we are aware of at this time (meaning there could be more connections yet to be revealed). It's possible the family member has unwittingly provided information to any of the 3 connections, either personally or via small town "chatter".

OK, I'm doing a lousy job articulating my thoughts tonight and I apologize. Lemme see if I can describe this better...

Do any of y'all recall the horrific story in TX, where a "mother" (using that term loosely) sold her daughter out for sex and allegedly planned to add her youngest daughter to the "menu" (littlest munchkin was under 2 yrs, IIRC). While this...cough.."mother" :)furious:)...wasn't involved in incest, by nature of the definition- she WAS personally involved in similar ways that mimic incest. This is the thought I'm trying to convey when I hypothesised that both theories could be intertwined.

My Aunt is a Soc Worker, long-time friend is a Clinical child psychologist and family friend is a behavioral profiler. I'm going to e-mail all three with this thread and see what thoughts they have, if any.

While we should never stop praying, hoping and helping for a miracle- I wish I felt more enthusiastic about Haleigh's probability of survival. It hurts my heart more than I can express...:no:

-Mish

Thank's for explaining Mish. I'll just cut to the chase about what I heard.

I was in contact with someone who was at the search on Friday. She said the town is E. Buffalo Bluff, one-way in and one-way out, the sheriff said everyone knows everybody and even if someone is down by the river, the bridge-keeper will call and report it.

The talk ALL over the search was of Misty's infidelity with Cumming's uncle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member