50K Bond just posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know its sad to say, but I do believe that George and Cindy are making quite a bit of money off of this. George hadnt worked in a while and Cindy doesnt appear to be working.

Very very sad IMO if this is true, that Caylee is gone in some form of tragic occurance and everyone is making money while it is being played out forever without a body.

It's just disgusting, isn't it?

If Casey gets that interview she too will have plenty of money.

This case has absolutely infuriated me. I can not believe that this girl has been able to lie and steal and cheat and do all of this, including more than likely murdering her own daughter, and she still is sitting pretty and not saying a single word besides bold faced lies.

Even Susan Smith shed a few tears over her kids, whether they were real tears or not. It just makes me want to vomit.

I have faith in our Law Enforcement and Judicial System. And in good folks like Texas Equisearch.

Let the bottomfeeders have their 15 minutes. We as a general public will not forget. And Caylee will have her day for justice.

Padilla says he thinks some tabloid is paying a half mill to a million dollars for an interview with Casey and that is what is backing up the bond.

aaaah never thought of this...

how nice. didn't know a murdered toddler is for sale. my thoughts are so ugly on this, may all involved with this rot in h*ll.

Let's see....... waste 50 grand on Casey, donate 50 grand to TES and missing childrens organizations......

The amount of money WASTED on Casey is hideous.
The reception of any 'book' IF Caylees body is not found will likely have the reception of OJ's book...... Oh......MY........GOD............ BIG WASTE OF MONEY.
To quote the C.

Padilla says he thinks some tabloid is paying a half mill to a million dollars for an interview with Casey and that is what is backing up the bond.
Oh, so now she'll talk? What a wh---!!!!!

The only sensible thing I have heard lately is when the Fox Orlando newscaster stated that the photo of Caylee should actually be a photo of Casey. Ain't that the truth?!?!

I feel like I'm watching a reallly bad "Movie Of The Week". Unfortunately, a real little girl is being used for the storyline.

They must charge her with her BIG crimes NOW so she doesn't get out and GM's don't collect anymore money for interviews! Whomever spends money to get her out is as guilty as she is of killing Caylee!

Amen SailorMoon, she is a lucky girl.

NG is gonna bust a gut!

PULLLEEZ, Tricia! Just this ONCE can I use the language appropriate to the situation on the forum?

(silence). No? Guess not.

JUST WHEN i THINK I CAN'T GET ANY MORE DISGUSTED, something else happens.

Padilla is on the phone saying Casey's interview fee will be anywhere from 1/2 a million ti over a million bucks..he thinks a talk show might have paid
If that is true then we need to boycott whoever did this. While I believe that Casey is entitled to her constitutional rights this just makes me ill. It just seems like so many are trying to profit in some way by the probable murder of a small child. By not talking and making herself her only concern she is able to get others to kiss her behind and get what she wants. Anyone else would sit in jail until they rotted.

Padilla is on the phone saying Casey's interview fee will be anywhere from 1/2 a million ti over a million bucks..he thinks a talk show might have paid

This makes sense. I just heard 20/20 was doing a show Friday night on this case. I REALLY hope LE rearrests her before she can give any interviews!

LE has to allow that interview if it is away from home.

An interview is a great idea-let's see what else she manages to come up with regarding the "truth".

I have faith in our Law Enforcement and Judicial System. And in good folks like Texas Equisearch.

Let the bottomfeeders have their 15 minutes. We as a general public will not forget. And Caylee will have her day for justice.
Promise? I'm so depressed right now. That poor child.

OH MY Gawd.....it's DR PHIL :dance:
jmo

I feel like I'm watching a reallly bad "Movie Of The Week". Unfortunately, a real little girl is being used for the storyline.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: too right it's a bad movie, a very surprising one though in many ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998