Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
In about 40 minutes Fox11 updates before all the others do at 9pm. I'll post if there's anything new.

I am keeping her family and her life in my prayers right now. Going to do a little Megan's Law search of the area to see who would be a suspect. I would guess it's someone in very close proximity to the parents' house, if it proves to have been an abduction.

I am keeping her family and her life in my prayers right now. Going to do a little Megan's Law search of the area to see who would be a suspect. I would guess it's someone in very close proximity to the parents' house, if it proves to have been an abduction.

I agree.

There are 17 RSO's within a 3 mile radius, majority of which are level 3 offenders including 1 level 3 who lives just a few houses down.

TPD wrote this on FB. In order to issue an Amber Alert, specific criteria must be met or pieces of information are needed. In this case, since we do not yet have a defined suspect, suspect vehicle, etc. the criteria for an Amber Alert aren't met. However, the Tucson Police Department is utilizing all available resources in the search for missing Isabel Celis.

I haven't seen a mom mentioned. Just her dad.

I am soooo confused! In the Lisa Irwin case they didnt have a suspect description, neither in zahras case. This breaks my heart. I thought an amber alert was for any missing child! if she is missing there should be an alert or am I wrong in my thinking???

I am soooo confused! In the Lisa Irwin case they didnt have a suspect description, neither in zahras case. This breaks my heart. I thought an amber alert was for any missing child! if she is missing there should be an alert or am I wrong in my thinking???

It is a big debate...but Amber Alerts are meant for freeway signs really, or were, for drivers to keep an eye out for a vehicle...you can't really just put a description of a person up on one of those, thousands of people would match it and calls would be crazy...some states go ahead and issue one anyway, or something like one...but this case seems to be national, more or less, anyway...JMO

Did they say if windows were open, unlocked, etc...? I just have a hard time with the idea of someone coming into a houseful of people and no one knowing...(yes, I know about the infrequent cases in the past...) But it just seems so unlikely if house was locked up, etc...JMO

I bet they had her window open for the night air and the perp entered that way....just took the screen off. :banghead:

Watching local news, waiting for updates...

Not much on the news but the window was open and screen was off. They still have the area blocked off and checking all vehicles. They wouldn't let the news people in the area either. There sure are tons of police cars in the area.

Feeling like this is a stranger abduction. Could be wrong though. Isabel is such a precious child. Makes me sick she isn't home. So sad! Prayers I am wrong and she will be found safe!

Grr I must have missed that...I'll have to do the 10:00 news. I can't find anything newer, so far. Very disconcerting this whole case is.

TPD wrote this on FB. In order to issue an Amber Alert, specific criteria must be met or pieces of information are needed. In this case, since we do not yet have a defined suspect, suspect vehicle, etc. the criteria for an Amber Alert aren't met. However, the Tucson Police Department is utilizing all available resources in the search for missing Isabel Celis.

I haven't seen a mom mentioned. Just her dad.

First article in the thread indic a tes put to bed by her parents at 11pm. Next article mentions father only??!!

I bet they had her window open for the night air and the perp entered that way....just took the screen off. :banghead:

Perp would have had to know where her bedroom was.

There are 17 RSO's nearby her house. Of those 17, 8 are high-risk level 3 predators. Also, almost every one of them has offenses of child molestation or possessing child *advertiser censored*. :(

http://www.azdps.gov/Services/Sex_Offender/

She is a beautiful little girl. Prayers she is safe!

My goodness! That information on the 8 high risk RSOs is just so disturbing.....

Good Grief! How do these babies just disappear. We have a burglar alarm and rarely use it. My 6 yo granddaughter lives with us. We are going to start using that alarm, plus we have 4 dogs that go nuts if someone drives less than the speed limit, if you know what I mean.

Prayers for this beautiful angel's safe return!

A person living at the house with the initials SDC has a record according to the online Tucson Courts public record access, and one case was filed on 19 April 2012. I won't link it as I don't believe this person has been named on MSM yet and I don't know for sure if it is pertinant to the disappearance of Isabel.

If it a RSO they can be posted, the way I understand it.
Confidentiality is not an issue with a REGISTERED offender.
JMO

Media says that parents put her to bed, and father found she was missing in the morning, but I wonder if both parents were in the house all night?

First article in the thread indic a tes put to bed by her parents at 11pm. Next article mentions father only??!!

I have only heard she went to bed at around 11pm last night, her father went to wake her up this morning and she wasn't there.

Fox11 said she was missing two top teeth. It's a bottom and top that's missing. Our news here isn't exempt from errors just like others make. Not sure about Isabel's school reporting someone cruising looking for kids, I think it was another school here in town not far from her area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member