FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

Can someone tell me if in the ME testimony he talked about the brain? Did they check the brain for stroke or seizure? I think the reason they have this assimilation is because they do not have forensic evidence that proves Adam killed Lina. If she had a stroke or specifically a seizure this assimilation could be totally wrong because bodies contort and move in strange ways. I also noticed that they seem to have the dummy sitting on the edge of the seat leaning forward. That wouldn't be correct if she was sitting in a normal position.

I hate how they are allowed to use simulations like this.

I think simulation should only be allowed to show something that has happened not something that may have or could have .

I have not heard anything about the brain but I think the defence will present something or at least question experts. The ME might have lost or not lost that evidence.

I get the opportunity to watch the trial today!! :rocker:

I've been following along here and whatever updates I can find online and on HLN.

I get the opportunity to watch the trial today!! :rocker:

I've been following along here and whatever updates I can find online and on HLN.

I saw you were reading I am so glad you are watching!!

The defense is making good points! He saying exactly what I thought. There is no way to know what she was doing when she fell. He is so right!

Headline tomorrow might read...

'' Abusive defence team wearing down prosecutions case.''

He has an excellent defense team but personally, if I was on the jury, I would be completely turned off with their attitudes in court.

Accusing this witness of laughing and making fun of the trial was wrong. They look desperate.

JMO!

I like the young prosecutor. We will probably see him in the future as a great defense attorney.

Defence moved to stike witness ,motion denied.

Defence feels the witness is using junk science due to his methods ,and not the actual science.

IS making interesting point about Seth going on the stand.

Saying they jury might give Seths personality or persona to Adam because they look so much alike.

Defence moved to stike witness ,motion denied.

Defence feels the witness is using junk science due to his methods ,and not the actual science.

I think this witness testimony hurt the defense and it shows on their faces, imo

The witness was excellent and I think the jury found him credible even though it was based on simulation. He said he tried every possible way for the impact to be on the neck versus face (over chin) and could not based on physics.

He was believable and credible, imo

Who are the accused parents/family members? Are they sitting right behind him? What about the victim's? Are they there?

I know we are getting an hour and a half lunch today so I am going to target then.

I think this witness testimony hurt the defense and it shows on their faces, imo

The witness was excellent and I think the jury found him credible even though it was based on simulation. He said he tried every possible way for the impact to be on the neck versus face (over chin) and could not based on physics.

Who are the accused parents/family members? Are they sitting right behind him? What about the victim's? Are they there?

The victims parents have supportted Adam thoughout the trial but I think they are not allowed into court currently due to hearing testimony before they testify.

The victims parents have supportted Adam thoughout the trial but I think they are not allowed into court currently due to hearing testimony before they testify.

Are his parents there? I saw his twin a few times when they showed updates on HLN but don't know who his parents are.

I think the part where he said he hadnt witnessed certain types of falls might have hurt a little his testimony a little. However I think the jackle outbust from the defence might overshow that in terms of the jury considering that the distractions of the outburst redirected the thought process.

Are his parents there? I saw his twin a few times when they showed updates on HLN but don't know who his parents are.

I am not sure who they are either ,I thought yesterday it was a lady with dark hair sitting behind and to our right of Adam was his mother,but I do not know for sure.

I think the part where he said he hadnt witnessed certain types of falls might have hurt a little his testimony a little. However I think the jackle outbust from the defence might overshow that in terms of the jury considering that the distractions of the outburst redirected the thought process.

My understanding is she was sitting on the toilet. Is this not the case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back