Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years back a little girl drowned in a pond at a nursey at the top of my street one on Mt Crosby Road. As i drove home from work at about 3pm a couple of hours after she had been reported missing there were quite literally dozens of police swarming all over the various properties in my street both on foot and on trailbike as well as hellicopters circling above.

They seemed to be convinced she had been abducted and I was amazed how long it took them to check out the pond, so the police response at Brookfield I would suggest was not that unusual going on the above experience

This makes sense it is probably held in this trust : ABN 77235241591Main Name The trustee for Settle Westside Unit Trust Postcode 4068State QLDPreviously •QLD 4069 - from 2009-12-18 to 2011-05-06
•QLD 4069 - from 2008-07-22 to 2009-12-18
Entity Type Fixed Unit TrustEntity Status ActiveGST Status Currently registered for GST
WOW! Amazing sleuthing.

Aww that is such a lovely picture of her, she looks so happy. God that has made me teary seeing that.

Gosh she was pretty and by the sounds of it, incredibly intelligent, accomplished and sweet. Murder aside, I just can't understand how GBD could get himself involved in those seedy affairs when he had already struck gold with Allison!? He didn't deserve her. Crazy.

Oh and meant to say in my first post have been reading this with great interest since thread 1. It consumes my spare time but I love the differing opinions and thoughts and can barely wait for my next fix :)

Dont worry within a couple of weeks your friends/family will think you are on drugs.

You will lose sleep, stop cleaning your house and preparing meals lol.

(step away from the computer while you still can lol)

Sorry for the break from me, I've been out stocking up on salt.

Out of interest how many times has this hairdresser been interviewed by police now, as it seems pretty clear to me she is central to the investigation and will be the star witness in GBCs trial.

The Kim Corrigan case was very interesting. What concerns me most about the ABC case is that if GBC truly is the cold blooded murdering "scum" with a alleged history of domestic violence and abuse, as many on here believe very strongly, how can the police and Dickies allow him to retain custody of the girls? Parade around at the Show with them.

That idea really freaks me out which is why I think we should consider options other than GBC. However the Kim Corrigan case shows that this indeed can and has happened. Scary.

OK, so I've been skipping a lot of pages over the past few days as it's moving too fast to keep up...
But the chains thing? I've read on here that Allison was weighed down with chains, is this fact or rumour?
Good question Shelbinator. I asked same question and I have not received info yet.
I have not seen anything about it prior to this thread. I have not read it in newspapers either.

My brother screamed like a girl on a late night walk - he walked face first into an orb weaver spiders web, with the spider still in it. All the neighbours turned on their front porch lights and came outside. It was very amusing.
Sorry - slightly off topic :)

No it's completely relevant. Just backing up the fact that people can let out screams and not being abducted/murdered at the time.

We can :floorlaugh: that it was your brother though.

So on the night Allison was murdered GBC was a busy boy, we have:

They also had coffee with the local triads who had whilst driving under the influence possibly hit a passing pedestrian but importantly they left her phone turned on (those who remember 543's posts will get a chuckle out of that one)

how could we forget :)

Aww that is such a lovely picture of her, and she looks so happy. God that has made me teary seeing that, what a beautiful woman she was.

Doesn't look 43 in that photo, does she? She looked beautiful. Who would have thought, hey?

Good question Shelbinator. I asked same question and I have not received info yet.
I have not seen anything about it prior to this thread. I have not read it in newspapers either.

I first read it on another site (aussie criminals) and then it appeared on here, it was also mentioned on the Justice for Allison Baden-Clay Facebook page which I think is where it originated from. They seem to be first with most of the local rumours. Sorry mods if not ok to mention other sites please snip as you need to.

Only rumour not fact.

She was most certainly still working at C21 because I know someone who's rental properties she looked after.

If she was still working at C21 it would mean the police would be interviewing all the people she came in contact with especially with rental properties as there is such a demand for them...

how could we forget :)

Awwww Greg I knew you would appreciate that one :blushing:

Notice no sign of her recently.....has Olivia gone home?

And Greg please feel free to add to my thread with any other tidbits that I may have missed and repost it again, I think we should keep it going and I'm sure you would have a few more gems to add.

If she was still working at C21 it would mean the police would be interviewing all the people she came in contact with especially with rental properties as there is such a demand for them...

Just curious did the BC's have a listed or unlisted private number for their home address ?

What was he doing at the C21 Awards? Accepting the award for the most stupid business decision ever made? ie moving into those gargantuan premises in the middle of a real estate slump?

I can't believe how many pages there are to read to catch up and I was only gone for 4 hours hehehehe.

So apparently an arrest will most likely be made by the end of next week. And the most talked about suspect on here will in fact be the one being arrested. That is all I have found out.
Earlier a few Sleuthers on here were talking about how they couldn't bring themselves to ask their friend who had a partner that worked where they may know more information.
I know I have no shame :p

I can't believe how many pages there are to read to catch up and I was only gone for 4 hours hehehehe.

So apparently an arrest will most likely be made by the end of next week. And the most talked about suspect on here will in fact be the one being arrested. That is all I have found out.
Earlier a few Sleuthers on here were talking about how they couldn't bring themselves to ask their friend who had a partner that worked where they may know more information.
I know I have no shame :p

By the end of next week.........jeez that is a long time to wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members