FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I found interesting. In the news video link that was posted here that showed the measurement 30 seconds in or whatever, we saw a "model" officer in a crouched walking position with the rope coming down over her head down to some sort of target board.

First of all, it appears to me that the rope was coming from down the parking lot, as it looked like the gate was to their right. I'm assuming they are emulating the position of the camera as far as distance and height for convenience sakes, but I don't know. I mentioned before in another post.

Secondly, are we to believe that they tried these different height people but only happened to have settled on a 5'4" model just as the news crew was filming? Given how shaky the whole operation was, what result would they have ended up with if the measurement guy were the "model"?

In other words, if looks like they wanted to "prove" what they already "knew".

Thirdly, what's with the crouching of this "model"? She looked like Bigfoot or a slalom skier or something with that goofy stride. Yes, there's some lowering of the body as you stride versus just standing up, but in the picture the guys head is straight up. She looked like she was charging something.

And with all that, did they match the portions of the body through the same gaps in the fence as seen in the photo? That's the only way you do it if you actually want to determine an answer, versus confirm preconceived beliefs.

Lastly, did they perform the same exercise with the different angle camera that took the shots of the car parking?

The exercise they need to perform is to re-enact through those cameras and duplicate height and colors.

rd

leftcoast, I was under the impression LE did have members of their team walk past the camera, for the height and also the color of the poi's shirt. I don't remember where the exact article is now, but there was mention of this, plus the FBI was suppose to have been working of the pictures of the poi.
--------------

Crime scene technicians have been working to calculate his height and other information about him. Tuesday, a cadaver dog searched the rooms at an abandoned Orlando resort but found nothing.

http://www.wftv.com/news/6839223/detail.html

La Mar

As far as I know, OPD only measured the height, using a rope and a model. http://www.wftv.com/video/6885628/detail.html I must admit, I have only limited knowledge of what has gone on. I have never heard that OPD used models to walk past the camera's, or done re-enactments. I sure hope they did. When OPD learned about their uniforms being dark, and turning up light in the video, I believe it was while they were measuring the height. Rumor has it, that the FBI reviewed the calculations of the height. Whether the FBI did their own measurements, or simply reviewed the OPD work is not known by any of us.

Many of us simply want it tested again. I think we have some valid arguments, not to mention the case is cold, and the height is probably the most important clue to date of the POI.

AS far as the pictures of the POI. yes, the FBI is supposedly the agency that enhanced the video. That is also what I heard.

I don't know if you read my recent post. But, I am wondering if the POI could possibly be carrying JK's IPOD in his right hand versus an envelope.

left

For some reason I am able to see more in these shots than before. I do have a different computer, so maybe that is it.

In poi's left hand/arm, I see a large object, which appears to be a large envelope. I really do see the outline of something large.

In poi's right side I see poi's hand/arm holding onto something rather long. I see poi is clenching or holding something, then look beyond the slat of the fence, there seems to be something the poi is carrying which is showing there beyond the slat.

Pertaining to the envelope idea, many at the time the pics were first studied, and before the release of the new info, some theorized, the poi may have been a messenger.

Does anyone know if Jennifer had a tote bag or something similar missing from her car? I doubt LE ever released anything like this tho. Well what I see in the poi's right hand/arm looks to be bulky.

Reading back, I saw where there were some thoughts about Jenn having a FedEx or similar mailing envelope in her condo.

I remember seeing a picture of Jenn's desk at one time. It was thought by some posters, there were some large envelopes on her desk. Does anyone know were we could find the old pictures? TIA :)

La Mar

Supposedly, depending on what article you read, Jk is missing, along with her IPOD, her purse, her briefcase, her cellphone, a second cellphone, and the car keys.

Mystery gave a post of where to find the FOX pictures. I'll try to find it for you.

left

Reading back, I saw where there were some thoughts about Jenn having a FedEx or similar mailing envelope in her condo.

I remember seeing a picture of Jenn's desk at one time. It was thought by some posters, there were some large envelopes on her desk. Does anyone know were we could find the old pictures? TIA :)
Here is the link to the photos: http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,817,00.html#9_0

What I see is a large, flat black box with a silver top which I assume is a jewelry case or such on her desk, what looks to be an open papertype insert (like a tv guide perhaps) and a few loose pieces of paper. I don't see anything resembling a fedex package or envelope. One of those would stand out like a sore thumb there. Plus I am not seeing any packing materials, tape, scissors, etc.

I am of the opinion, she never packaged the cellphone to be sent and would have done so at the time she sent it off...which never happened.

Left~ Her wallet is also missing.

La Mar

As far as I know, OPD only measured the height, using a rope and a model. http://www.wftv.com/video/6885628/detail.html I must admit, I have only limited knowledge of what has gone on. I have never heard that OPD used models to walk past the camera's, or done re-enactments. I sure hope they did. When OPD learned about their uniforms being dark, and turning up light in the video, I believe it was while they were measuring the height. Rumor has it, that the FBI reviewed the calculations of the height. Whether the FBI did their own measurements, or simply reviewed the OPD work is not known by any of us.

Many of us simply want it tested again. I think we have some valid arguments, not to mention the case is cold, and the height is probably the most important clue to date of the POI.

AS far as the pictures of the POI. yes, the FBI is supposedly the agency that enhanced the video. That is also what I heard.

I don't know if you read my recent post. But, I am wondering if the POI could possibly be carrying JK's IPOD in his right hand versus an envelope.

left

Leftcoase, Hi! What am I suppose to be looking at the the link? The video about Orlando? I don't recall anything about ropes, but that doesn't mean anything, as it is easy to forget.

I dunno, but from what I recall, they did use real people to estimate the size and the color of the shirt for the video. I think, as I recall, that is how they realized the color difference. Hey, it's been a long time tho---unfortuneatly too too long. Too long for not being able to find Jennifer.

I do agree with you, the heighth is very important!

I'm not a police/forensic dog trainer, but my work involves me with several. If the trail remains dry, four days is no problem.

Crypto6
I had someone look up the weather report for the days leading up to the car being found, but not the days directly afterward. The dirt/mud had to have gotten onto the car in some way associated with wet ground tho.

I will go back to try to find that post and check into the weather after. Interesting! (Haven't found it yet!)

But in this article, they mentioned, "Soil tests could show where the mud caked on the bottom of the car came from". Where would you find mud in less than 24 hours around Mosaic if it hadn't rained?

This is the same article: "Something happened there and that's my daughter, a living being, and she was taken from that car," Jennifer's father, Drew Kesse, said.
http://www.wftv.com/news/7162648/detail.html?rss=orlc&psp=news

Here is the link to the photos: http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,817,00.html#9_0

What I see is a large, flat black box with a silver top which I assume is a jewelry case or such on her desk, what looks to be an open papertype insert (like a tv guide perhaps) and a few loose pieces of paper. I don't see anything resembling a fedex package or envelope. One of those would stand out like a sore thumb there. Plus I am not seeing any packing materials, tape, scissors, etc.

I am of the opinion, she never packaged the cellphone to be sent and would have done so at the time she sent it off...which never happened.

I agree with you, nothing appears to be an envelope. I thought I would mention it, as there were some who thought otherwise, but I could never see anything resembling any type of packaging.

In addition to her wallet, I believe Jenn was wearing a necklace, which had been a gift from Rob. Maybe that has been mentioned tho. Geez hope I am remember correctly. :confused: Think so tho.

Oh thanks for the link. :)

la mar

here is the link to Jk's condo, took a while to find

http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,817,00.html#10_0

http://www.wftv.com/video/6885628/detail.html copy of video where OPD is measuring height. At 30 second mark. Watch this video of the Kesse's viewing HOTG, and at the 30 second mark, you will see OPD measuring the height of the POI by using a "model" who is a OPD female officer who is suppose to be close to the height of the POI.

left

Thank you! Grrr I am getting all audio and nothing else. I will try this again tomorrow. I'm on dial-up, as nothing real high tech, in my area. LOL I don't live where things are real civilized lol No cable here, only DirectTV, and Verizon hasn't reached the area yet. Maybe someday! I can't wait!

It's so hard to believe there hasn't been one good tip from the pics of the poi. Unbelievable to me. Somebody had to have witnessed/remembered something. I keep remembering Jennifer in my prayers. :angel:

Thank you! Grrr I am getting all audio and nothing else. I will try this again tomorrow. I'm on dial-up, as nothing real high tech, in my area. LOL I don't live where things are real civilized lol No cable here, only DirectTV, and Verizon hasn't reached the area yet. Maybe someday! I can't wait!

It's so hard to believe there hasn't been one good tip from the pics of the poi. Unbelievable to me. Somebody had to have witnessed/remembered something. I keep remembering Jennifer in my prayers. :angel:

You are welcome.

Yes, I think you need DSL or a cable modem to get the video of OPD doing measurements.

I agree. It's almost impossible to believe that nobody has recognized the POI, or his MO, or somebody who has scratches, or a new IPOD, or is nervous about the case, etc.

This case is amazing. One million fliers, zero suspects.

left

The large flat box looks like a laptop to me. In fact, it looks just like mine, but I couldn't see a logo on it. I'll go back and take another look.

The box has paper on top of it, so can't tell if there is a logo.

The large flat box looks like a laptop to me. In fact, it looks just like mine, but I couldn't see a logo on it. I'll go back and take another look.

I thought that, too, at first...but realized if it was a laptop..by the time this photo was taken by Greta's staff, LE would have it in their possession and it wouldn't be sitting on her desk.

don't have an IPOD, but I believe they vary in size depending on the model.

I googled IPOD, and it lists one of the IPOD's as 4.7 X 6.8 X 6. Much larger than fits in a pocket.

I don't know much about IPOD's, but do know there are various models. Some hold just music, other's pictures.

I wonder how big JK's IPOD is, what color, etc.

It sure does fit the size.

I'll try and find BB's darkened Photo

If you go to this link, just study the right hand, it is clenched, as if, something is in it, trust me. http://jenniferkesse.com/person/surv3.bmp

darkened photo http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d179/Kafthy/?action=view&current=kessedarkened.jpg

left

I don't own a ipod either, but looked them up. I can't tell if it is an ipod, but I do believe, the poi is carrying something.

I quoted your link again for the pictures. I remember thinking the hat appeared to have a 'rolled' or 'wide' back look. A long time ago, I found this picture of a hat, which I thought, could be the hat or something very similar. I even thought I could see some letters on the side of the hat, which were from some of Beyond's pics. See what you think. Also, some thought the look of the back of the poi's head was hair rolled up, but I am or was of the opinion it is the style of the hat.

See what you think:

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/search/index.jsp?sr=1&origkw=navy+hat&kw=navy+hat&kwCatId=&pg=20

Roots Summer 2004 Olympic USA Parade Cap---When I saw this hat on an employee at Dick's Sporting Goods Store, I almost had a heart attack. This was right around the time Jenn went missing, we were disecting the hat, the clerks were wearing them, and they were also hanging on a pole at the check-out counters. At the time, there weren't any DSGS near Orlando. I believe the closest one was several hours away.

Also found this one in white.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...uctId=2101896&cp&kw=berets&origkw=berets&sr=1

I think the first one was the one, I posted a long time ago.

I thought that, too, at first...but realized if it was a laptop..by the time this photo was taken by Greta's staff, LE would have it in their possession and it wouldn't be sitting on her desk.

ha, SS.

LE never processed JK's condo, did they? So, if they didn't process her condo, and assumed that JK was abducted at her car, one could wonder if they confiscated her laptop, if she in fact owns one.

JK must have a laptop, or computer, or use the one at work. Otherwise, how would someone download to an ipod?

The longer this case goes on, the more I am starting to wonder exactly "what when on with this investigation". Sorry, but, I am starting to have doubts.

left

ha, SS.

LE never processed JK's condo, did they? So, if they didn't process her condo, and assumed that JK was abducted at her car, one could wonder if they confiscated her laptop, if she in fact owns one.

JK must have a laptop, or computer, or use the one at work. Otherwise, how would someone download to an ipod?

The longer this case goes on, the more I am starting to wonder exactly "what when on with this investigation". Sorry, but, I am starting to have doubts.

left

OMG! Great point, Left!! And you are right...she would have to have a computer to download to an Ipod! Again...I assumed LE did their job.
: P

If they didn't check out her computer, so many leads could have been sitting right on top of her desk and ignored.

The Kesses stayed at Jenn's condo. I think, they took possession almost right away. The laptop, if there, and LE had Jenn's could belong to the Kesses.

Yes, I just viewed Jk's desk from the photo's from Greta.

It does appear to resemble a laptop on Jk's desk.

considering it is a desk, it looks like a laptop, one could assume there is a chance that it is in fact a laptop.

If it is a laptop, and the Kesse's can't find JK's serial number for her IPOD, maybe, the serial number is stored on her laptop via the downloading she did. Not to mention the serial number is usually on your receipt, or the box the IPOD came in.

One has to wonder how long JK owned the IPOD. If it was a recent christmas present, it was possible the receipt was still hanging around somewhere.

left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member