Canada - Robert White for building dungeon in kidnap plot, Pickering, Ont, 2011

There's a video at the bottom of this story...ultra creep, has a blair witch project feel to it!

I'm very familiar with this area - so many backroads and merely a stones throw to the big city. With all those young missing girls in the GTA - this find disturbs me greatly.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Tara! easy to miss, so will post direct link to creepy VIDEO. ... first click here for music from Psycho movie.
Click on IMAGE, then on 'arrow' to PLAY video

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1105085--padlocked-room-in-abandoned-house-raises-alarm?bn=1

more: http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12/20/confinement-room-found-by-police-in-abandoned-pickering-home/

Has someone been able to locate this house in a Google Map? I found one house that thought could be it, but am not one hundred percent sure.
As a side note, this National Post article is showing a slight different location than previous articles.

Hazel, i'm tarabull at this but i think i've found it - in google streetview you can ONLY see the house from the air, if you are looking from the road you will see the driveway is over grown, home is back in off the road - there is a gate and big concrete blocks in the way so no one can drive in....is this where you are looking? (the next home to the right - next to this one is a grey house - it's close to the road with a curved driveway to the attached garage door - it appears to be also boarded up - next to that grey house -would be the golf course.)

I believe that is 140 7th concession pickering - my question is - is that the correct address of the confinement room?

I don't know if this link will work or not....hopefully it opens looking at the cement blocks and gate.

http://g.co/maps/9zfpp

[eta: i could have it wrong, what do you think?]

Also, doesn't the location word Pickering remind you of the Pickton case(s) in Canada?
RSBM

Pickton
is in British Columbia
Pickering is in Ontario - whenever I hear Pickering, I think 'nuclear plant' ( link )

Hazel, i'm tarabull at this but i think i've found it - in google streetview you can ONLY see the house from the air, if you are looking from the road you will see the driveway is over grown, home is back in off the road - there is a gate and big concrete blocks in the way so no one can drive in....is this where you are looking? (the next home to the right - next to this one is a grey house - it's close to the road with a curved driveway to the attached garage door - it appears to be also boarded up - next to that grey house -would be the golf course.)

I believe that is 140 7th concession pickering - my question is - is that the correct address of the confinement room?

I don't know if this link will work or not....hopefully it opens looking at the cement blocks and gate.

http://g.co/maps/9zfpp

[eta: i could have it wrong, what do you think?]
THANKS Tara!! Yes! Exactly the same house I was thinking about! Now that it's two of us who came up with that same location, will post a couple of screenshots I made. I was doubting myself because in the pictures we have seen, only the taller roof look green, the other roof looks brown, whilst on Google both roofs look green to me.
...give me a couple of minutes...

Potential house:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Dungeon.bmp
    462.2 KB · Views: 335
thanks for posting the video, i couldn't figure out how...psycho music is appropriate!

ok so you see the padlock on the shed / addition on the back of that home....THAT must be it no? The Confinement Room!
LOL, just to add to the creepiness of the house Tara, to keep you in suspense while watching the video.

IMHO, there must be something more than just a padlock on that door, or is that all there is to it? If that is all, then it could simply be someone put the padlock there just to prevent teenagers from using that shed as a 'meeting' place, or to stop vandalism, etc.

I haven't lived in Ont since the early to mid 70s, but at that time there were several motorcycle gangs in and around Toronto, Oshawa, and I've been told near the Sault. Do any of you locals know if those gangs, Devil's Deciple's, Satan's Choice etc are still active. Depending on who you talked to back then, the gangs were "clubs" or "Notorious". Seems there was no happy medium on their activities. I also believe there was a Hell's Angels chapter or two in southern Ontario as well.

We pretty much know from the LE reports that it was built to keep someone captive. Until we know for certain what it's intended purpose was/is, I think we can add some possibilities. Here's a new one, that is just an idea. What if it was/is intended to be used as a kind of a "way station" for perps. to hold abducted/trafficked children/women/men in transit to another location further away from the abduction scenes?

With regard to there being no electricity, etc., if it was intended to be a temporary holding area, then wouldn't a portable generator suffice if they needed a power source?

BTW, I want to thank everyone for posting, just been busy, holidays and all.

Adding on to my last post. As an amateur studying human trafficking for many years, I truly believe that there are "safe houses" that the traffickers establish, safe for them (obviously not the victims), in that their purposes and activities are furthered and kept under the radar.

Now that I think about it, I guess my BDSM house idea wasn't really do-able. Guess we know who's vanilla around here... :D

Where does Concession road lead to? Does it go to a major highway? Would truckers go by there? What about US border? Would anybody be able to get across using the back roads of Pickering to get to and from the US?

We pretty much know from the LE reports that it was built to keep someone captive. Until we know for certain what it's intended purpose was/is, I think we can add some possibilities. Here's a new one, that is just an idea. What if it was/is intended to be used as a kind of a "way station" for perps. to hold abducted/trafficked children/women/men in transit to another location further away from the abduction scenes?

With regard to there being no electricity, etc., if it was intended to be a temporary holding area, then wouldn't a portable generator suffice if they needed a power source?

BTW, I want to thank everyone for posting, just been busy, holidays and all.

Sex slave/abducted/trafficked persons in transit seems more right though it has drawbacks too.

Anyone in transit this could work. They could easily do without the amenities on the short term. With abducted persons/sex slaves in transit, this would be ideal. Out of the way, isolated. Doable on the short term. I'm also think child abductions. They could bring in some water, bathroom outside maybe. Light could even be candles/camping lantern. Still that would be a lot of things to carry in/carry out.

Trafficked persons not so much. At least not once they get put to work. Cause in order for them to be trusted for trafficking, their 'handlers' would need to be able to at least subdued them/minimunly trust them. So the holding room wouldn't be so necessary.

I don't know ow to link a thread but this is in the missing forum:
Canada - Toronto - GTA - 14 Missing Female Teens
That is the thread title but I believe they have determined there are many more-most within the last year. If I researched correctly, Pickering is about 20 miles from Toronto.

thinking about who would know about this abandoned house since it seems quite concealed by trees ...

1. neighbour
2. golf club member
3. former owner/renter
4. bush party-goer
5. realtor/contractor

the property doesn't appear to be easily accessible (ie) overgrown/blocked driveway so does the person park on the road, therefore drawing attention or does the person move the cement blocks in order to drive in or does the person have another access route through the woods?

I'm also wondering about the trafficking and/or motorcycle gang angle ...

serial killer, child abductor, human trafficker ... I don't like where my mind is on this one

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back