OH - Janelle Cintron, 4, & Cecess Hill, 2, drowned in bathtub, 1 Oct 2007 *Insanity*

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/14244578/detail.html

POSTED: 2:26 pm EDT October 1, 2007
UPDATED: 3:24 pm EDT October 1, 2007
CLEVELAND -- Cleveland police said that two children were found dead in a bathtub.
Police said the 2-year-old and 4-year-old girls were found in an apartment complex at 7700 Woodland Avenue on Monday morning.
The children's mother has been arrested under the investigation of suspicion of homicide.
Police said the children's father called them early Monday morning after he said he found the two girls in the bathroom.
He told police the children's mother called him, saying she didn't have to worry about it anymore and the kids were resting at peace. He then arrived at the apartment to find the girls.
The girls were taken to MetroHealth Medical Center, where they were pronounced dead. (more at link)

:( :behindbar :furious:

waaaaaaa Another sad, sick story.:banghead::banghead:

May the children rest in peace.

Another senseless murder of two innocent children!! This world has gone to hell and I am disgusted by mothers/fathers just throwing away their children. GRRRRRR!

Why didn't the father call 911 immediately?! Time could have been critical in saving those children.

Another senseless murder of two innocent children!! This world has gone to hell and I am disgusted by mothers/fathers just throwing away their children. GRRRRRR!

Why didn't the father call 911 immediately?! Time could have been critical in saving those children.

They said on the news that he's being questioned as well.

From what I heard on the news, the girls had two different last names. I was wondering if there wasn't another father out there with a dead child, or maybe this guy adopted one? I don't know. I'm sure we'll hear more later.

This sounds more like she was trying to hurt him by killing the girls to me. :(

:furious::furious::furious::furious:
Why couldn't the mother just :bang: herself??

Sami

This is so awful, when are these child killings going to end?:banghead:

May those two children rest in peace.

OMG he is in pain. No way he had anything to do with this. Oh my heart goes out to him :( (this is 20 minutes from me)

OMG he is in pain. No way he had anything to do with this. Oh my heart goes out to him :( (this is 20 minutes from me)

My heart was breaking listening to him screaming in anquish.

Oh yeah, another one. I see insane defense coming up.........
-------------
Right Concerned, another Andrea Yates.One child had the fathers last name~the oldest one.The younger girl had the mothers last name.They are probably from different fathers.At 11pm news, she is being held but the father has not been held.They said more news tomorrow,also spoke with neighbors.Prayers for the little Angels..Cleveland is rather closed mouthed on murders,better that way.

-----------
alpharee, I'm not too far from this either.I feel so sorry for the Dad.God help him.

When are these child killings going to end?? Never,, there have always been child killings. It's just that now there are more people- and more children to kill, and more stress and insanity in the world on top of it, and more media coverage of all the child killings,, because they know it's upsetting news that will get peoples' attention and sell papers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back