All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you on this. In fact this is the tower we were talking about earlier today. Ironically the tower is located inside the yard where the Pontiac was towed.

ETA: On the morning of the 27th her phone doesn't ping a tower near the Amscot until around 11:40 am. These are for text messages. Finally, at 11:47 she calls AL from the vicinity of the Amscot. How she is getting around all morning is a mystery.

Yep, that is why I'm wondering if the lady at Amscot has her dates correct. I don't see Casey leaving Tony's until after 10:30 AM that day.

If people were calling her even if she did not answer, the phone would ping towers, too.

Could someone check for specific pings around the 50 and Alfaya, Bithlo, and Lake Pickett area? LE is looking hard into this area and I have a good idea you will find out there are pings. They seem to interested in a person named Steve J. that Casey dated (and I use that term loosely with her). Thanks!

Did you find anything about the Steve J. guy and this area?

I agree with you on this. In fact this is the tower we were talking about earlier today. Ironically the tower is located inside the yard where the Pontiac was towed.

ETA: On the morning of the 27th her phone doesn't ping a tower near the Amscot until around 11:40 am. These are for text messages. Finally, at 11:47 she calls AL from the vicinity of the Amscot. How she is getting around all morning is a mystery.

I'm beginning to wonder if the car was not there the morning of the 27th.

reefshadow - This is very interesting too! Maybe the best place to hide a body is a place that has already been searched?

That would be possible, IMO, for a couple of reasons. Reason 1 would be so she could blame ZG after the "kidnapping" at Blanchard park. Reason 2 would be so she could blame the rapist/killer of NG (who is still at large).

IMO Blanchard park is just coming up entirely too often to be meaningless. KC isn't a great liar, but most of her lies do contain an element of truth and she has a reason for every lie she concocts. I think her later lies are also going to be getting closer to the truth as her fear increases. If she is feeling that investigators are getting closer to Caylee she will need to legitimize her presence in whatever area the body is. I believe she will attempt (or has already attempted) to do this because she doesn't know what all the cards they hold are. She doesn't know if witnesses have come forward, if there was CCTV in the area, ect... She will place herself nearby in an effort to make her presence there legitimate. I think she already has made those statements when she claimed the kidnapping was at Blanchard park. It would be interesting to compare the kidnapping statements she made to LP with the date(s) of the searches. Did she make those statements at the time they were searching Blanchard park? I think separating the strands of truth from her lies is going to potentially solve this case.

In addition the area is somewhat secluded but has parking nearby so it would be easy (lower risk) to perform a dump.

I know that Blanchard was searched early on, but it is a large park and I think they need to go there again.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1659228/6-27-Cell-Pings

Here is a map showing 6/27 locations with Tony's apt., Amscot, and Anthony home marked as well.

Thank you.

So does it look to you like the calls on the 27th were first from up near the Amscott - on the 10:35 call to Jesse - then down to her house for the 11:28 call from Tony - then back up to nearer the Amscott for the 11:43 call (don't know who to)?

Would it take less than 15 min. to get from the Anthony's to the Amscott?

Did someone else pick her up at the Amscot first and drive her around for a while - then bring her back to the Amscot? So confused - just thinking out loud.

And wouldn't George have been home during that time on the 27th?

Just curious...GA said that he followed KC when she took her mother's car one evening. He said that the incident happened at around 5:30 -6 pm sometime during the week of the 23rd of June. Based on his work schedule, this is likely to have happened on a Friday or a Saturday (his days off) so that would have to either be June 20, 21rst or June 27, 28th.

Apparently, she left Hopespring and took a route that took her to the 408. Has anyone seen any pings from her phone to indicate this incident??? If not, can you please try and keep an eye out for this!??

It would be interesting to find out where she had to go so badly that she would risk taking CA's car.

ETA - I'm curious as to whether GA initially volunteered this info to the FBI or if they found out by comparing GA, CA and KC's pings!

I was in the process of converting the .pdf docs to word ... and I am in labor (6 weeks early) ... so I am on my way to the hospital. I only got about halfway finished with checking them for accuracy (the program sometimes reads the scan wrong) ... anyway I am so sorry ... I do not have time to upload what I have ... I am literally sitting here with my bag packed waiting for my husband to get home to take me to the hospital any second.
The program that I used is called Able2Extract http://www.investintech.com/prod_testimonialsa2e_pro.htm ... it is really easy to use ... it converts to word or excel ... as I said, you just need to check for accuracy. I tried 3 programs yesterday and this was by far the most accurate! You can download it for a 7 day free trial. Again, I am so sorry. I will be praying for all of you ... and of course Caylee ... please say a prayer for me and little Emma Camille!

~Pamela
I am sending up prayers for you at this time. Hope all goes well and that you
will be back to tell us about how you are doing soon.:blowkiss:

Yep, that is why I'm wondering if the lady at Amscot has her dates correct. I don't see Casey leaving Tony's until after 10:30 AM that day.

But KC im to AH says:

"June 27, 2008

(11:34AM) from Casey: There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car
(11:49AM) from Casey: My car ran out of gas again
(11:58AM) from Casey: Two weeks in a row..on friday.. my stupid car runs out of gas. Wow."

http://cayleeanthony.weebly.com/#

Does anyone know the location of Amy's house?

I'm looking over the calendar and seeing that on 6/30 Casey showed up at Amy's house so she could pick people up at the airport?

The cell tower pings seem to verify that she went back and forth from the Executive Airport to the International Airport. Did Amy live near the Executive Airport?

But KC im to AH says:

"June 27, 2008

(11:34AM) from Casey: There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car
(11:49AM) from Casey: My car ran out of gas again
(11:58AM) from Casey: Two weeks in a row..on friday.. my stupid car runs out of gas. Wow."

http://cayleeanthony.weebly.com/#

I know this is a stupid question, but are these IM's (instant messages on computer) or text messages? I'm just trying to figure out how she was able to pull off texting, calling and using her computer for IM's during the above time slots, especially if the cell phone records place her in other locations around the same time as the IM's?......really, really confused here :waitasec:

I know this is a stupid question, but are these IM's (instant messages on computer) or text messages? I'm just trying to figure out how she was able to pull off texting, calling and using her computer for IM's during the above time slots, especially if the cell phone records place her in other locations around the same time as the IM's?......really, really confused here :waitasec:

Sorry -- they're texting, not im.:doh:

It's confusing enough without my errors to add to it!!!

I'm looking over the calendar and seeing that on 6/30 Casey showed up at Amy's house so she could pick people up at the airport?

The cell tower pings seem to verify that she went back and forth from the Executive Airport to the International Airport. Did Amy live near the Executive Airport?

She lived with Ricardo and JP ON Glenwood http://maps.google.com/maps?sourcei...32 glenwood dr., orlando, fl&um=1&sa=N&tab=wl

so - yup - near the executive airport.

I found this map that shows where she was living:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=115539722984873423379.00045575014983dc81d11

Hope I did this right . . . still new at all of this.

If people were calling her even if she did not answer, the phone would ping towers, too.

Could someone check for specific pings around the 50 and Alfaya, Bithlo, and Lake Pickett area? LE is looking hard into this area and I have a good idea you will find out there are pings. They seem to interested in a person named Steve J. that Casey dated (and I use that term loosely with her). Thanks!

Lake Pickett area shouldn't be hard to spot on the cell pings. The longitude number would start with 81.05xxx, 86.06xxx or 81.07xxx.

Bithlo would also be in the 81.04xxx through 81.06xxx longitude area.

Nope Tony initiated the contact at 11:28:17 and then she calls back at 11:28:50 - 152 second call. Makes no sense to me.

Is this when Tony picked her up? Why does he call her, if they're together? Do the records show she called him first? For a ride?

Nope Tony initiated the contact at 11:28:17 and then she calls back at 11:28:50 - 152 second call. Makes no sense to me.

Would love to see the Anthony home phone records.

Sorry -- they're texting, not im.:doh:

It's confusing enough without my errors to add to it!!!

Oh, no worries, I have made enough errors myself regarding this case. Your absolutely right though, it's a very confusing case...no doubt. Thanks for clearing it up for me though :)

Someone who is better at mapping this stuff might want to look at

7/1 - 2:26:11 28.50338889 -81.0933333 190444 Navarro - I realize this is after she probably did something with Caylee but it jumped out at me because I could only find it hitting on that Lat and Lng once in all her records and there was two hours between this ping and the next ping of 04:24:26

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo.../lg/Evidence_and_incident_reports_Page_35.htm

I think these might be the reason LE was asking about that area....
These are directions Casey had in her car (?)....they go to a house (duh) which a James F Golden/Charity Q Golden/Heriot C Prentice live, according to the White Pages. The only thing I found - other than that there's an Osprey Lake there - is that a friend of the girl "Jamie", that Casey was IM'ing once, has a friend named "Jenna Prentice".

Thank you.

So does it look to you like the calls on the 27th were first from up near the Amscott - on the 10:35 call to Jesse - then down to her house for the 11:28 call from Tony - then back up to nearer the Amscott for the 11:43 call (don't know who to)?

Would it take less than 15 min. to get from the Anthony's to the Amscott?

Did someone else pick her up at the Amscot first and drive her around for a while - then bring her back to the Amscot? So confused - just thinking out loud.

And wouldn't George have been home during that time on the 27th?

...so...mommya...whaddyathink?

• Casey leaves Tony's apt 6/27 morning...time unknown, but, <7AM...drives the Pontiac from Tony's apt lot to the Amscott lot
  • Casey calls Jesse @ 10:35..."Hey - need a lift. I'm outta gas"*
  • Jesse runs Casey to Hopespring (maybe Brian spotted them on 6/27 vs. 6/20?) to pick up some things.
  • Tony calls Casey 11:28..."Where are you?"*
  • Jesse runs Casey back to Amscott w/ groceries from home...no gas cans :)
  • Casey calls Tony back..."Car broke down @ Amscott, can you pick me up?"*
  • Casey texts Amy while she waits on Tony to arrive.

*speculated conversations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members