The ransom note & Patsy Ramsey, letter by letter.

Did Patsy write the ransom note?

• Yes, Patsy wrote the note

Votes: 289 91.2%
  • No, Patsy did not write the note

Votes: 28 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"However, the pair (Leibman and Wong) said they do not know whether the unrehearsed samples were actually written by Patsy Ramsey."

:thumb: Excellent work cynic.

I would however be very interested if you are ever able to actually source the lower case 'p' with the squared-off oval, to its ACTUAL author, and its ACTUAL source. A copy of that document would be great. I noticed there's no such 'p' on the tabloid copy of PR's exemplars at acandyrose.com. In fact, not too many of those a-z characters are in those exemplars. Interesting, huh?

Lin Wood confirmed the authenticity of the documents that Cina Wong used in her analysis.

Q. (By Mr. Hoffman) Now, Mrs. Ramsey, I am going to tell you that that
document, along with reports, handwriting reports, were prepared by
document examiners Cina Wong and David Leadman. And other handwriting
was prepared -- other handwriting was used in the form of the police exemplars
that were given to my office by Mr. Wood pursuant to discovery requests.
And those documents are, without a doubt, your handwriting because they were identified
by Mr. Wood as being the handwriting exemplars that you personally gave to law
enforcement in Colorado at their request during that five-day period.

Now, the problem for Mr. Wolf in this case is the fact that not one of the
experts -- Cina Wong, David Leadman, an expert known as Gideon Epstein,
Larry F. Siegler, and an expert known as Don Lacey have all identified you
as the ransom note writer. It is not a close call, as far as they are concerned.
They have identified you. One of them, in fact, said, without doubt you are
the author of the ransom note. So in order to be certain that they are, in
fact, correct in what they are looking at as examples of your handwriting,
I wanted you to look at some of the documents that I gave you. Now I want
you to look at the document there and see why, in fact this, the issue of your
authorship, is such a problem.

Deposition of Patricia P. Ramsey
December 11, 2001

Well, that's that!

Well, that's that!

Thats nothing. They could've handed her her own actual exemplars. That doesn't mean the a-z list on this thread is really from PR.

There IS a sourcing problem here. Cynic cant demonstrate the documents from which these letters came. At least the tabloid pages of PR's exemplars are a document. See what I mean? Probably not, because you LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR so long as its RDI.

"However, the pair (Leibman and Wong) said they do not know whether the unrehearsed samples were actually written by Patsy Ramsey."
That article is from 1997, 4 years later at the deposition for the civil trial the sources were confirmed as per my post #113

Thats nothing. They could've handed her her own actual exemplars. That doesn't mean the a-z list on this thread is really from PR.

There IS a sourcing problem here. Cynic cant demonstrate the documents from which these letters came. At least the tabloid pages of PR's exemplars are a document. See what I mean? Probably not, because you LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR so long as its RDI.
They were available to Cina Wong, that's what matters.

That article is from 1997, 4 years later at the deposition for the civil trial the sources were confirmed as per my post #113

You've no idea what was confirmed, and you cant demonstrate what was confirmed if anything. There's a sourcing problem here and I cant help it if you're unwilling to admit it.

Now kindly tell me where the lower case 'p' came from with the squared corners. Was it pre-murder? Post murder? Right hand or left hand exemplar? Do you have the source document link???????????????????

That's nothing. They could've handed her her own actual exemplars. That doesn't mean the a-z list on this thread is really from PR.

You're really reaching, HOTYH, you know that? Nothing, my *advertiser censored**.

There IS a sourcing problem here. Cynic can't demonstrate the documents from which these letters came.

I believe he just DID!

At least the tabloid pages of PR's exemplars are a document. See what I mean? Probably not, because you LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR so long as its RDI.

Boy, am I SICK of hearing that! I've been a good sport up to now, but even my tolerance has limits.

Boy, am I SICK of hearing that! I've been a good sport up to now, but even my tolerance has limits.

Sorry but this a-z list is bunk and I believe you readily chimed in.

Cina Wong was never given documents verbatim of PR's exemplars by the Boulder Police Dept. investigating the murder. Cynic cant demonstrate the source for the a-z characters. It seems to have been thru third party lawyers representing others, and the source is questioned.

The Michael Kane interview with Patsy was interesting reading.

Did you know that Burke's "Friday Folder" was HANDWRITTEN by Patsy before JonBenet's death...then TYPED by Patsy after JonBenet's death.

If the Ramseys believe an intruder broke in and killed their daughter then of course the killer and the ransom note writer are the same person. I dont think thats an incriminating or strange thing for Patsy to say.

I'm going to open this up because Tricia has been VERY busy as of late and I had a request to open it again.

If I see any more snarky posts from this point on, I'm going to put the offenders on a time out and Tricia can remove it when she gets back. That could be a long time, so behave yourselves!!!

I'd like to thank you for reopening this thread.
You have to remember, beneath the heated arguing and rudeness, our arguments all have good intentions.
Happy New Year to all.

I'd like to thank you for reopening this thread.
You have to remember, beneath the heated arguing and rudeness, our arguments all have good intentions.
Happy New Year to all.

I love you wonder!!!!!! :cupcake:

Thank you Kimster..... :tyou:

absolutely!

All right!

As an author, I have access to certain things. Recently, I contact Cina Wong herself to see if she had any statements she wanted to make for publication.

Sadly, she couldn't give me too many specifics due to legal issues. (And I think we ALL know who I mean when I say that!) BUT, she was able to tell me that HOTYH's assertion is nonsense. Since it's already public knowledge, I can't possibly get her into any trouble. So I'll quote you what she told me:

I was not aware of the claims that the samples of Patsy's writing I examined were questionable. The samples I examined came right from Patsy's attorney (Lin Wood) as part of the discovery process in the Chris Wolf matter. So basically, Wolf's atty, Darnay Hoffman, sent a legal request to Lin Wood to turn over know (verifiable) handwritten samples of Patsy and John Ramsey. Then Lin Wood provided the requested handwriting samples to Mr. Hoffman. The known handwriting samples of John's and Patsy's that I had examined, were the same set of samples that Gideon Epstein, Lloyd Cunningham and Howard Riles had. Hope that helps to answer your question.

That pretty much confirms what was said in the deposition quote.

Just thought folks would want to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member