17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grill or no grill. What does it matter? Even white people have grills these days. Kendra Wilson had a grill for awhile if I recall correctly. Trayvon seemed to be minding his own business that night. He walked to the store for candy and an ice tea, and was talking to his girlfriend on the phone. He had a hoodie on - so what - it was raining and most kids his age own a hoodie. I even own a hoodie and I'm a very conservative 46 year woman! I don't believe Trayvon was looking for any trouble the night he was gunned down. GZ instigated what ever took place that night. If there was a fight - GZ is the one who instigated it by following Trayvon. GZ should have NEVER followed him. GZ should have NEVER gotten out of his truck. He should have left everything to the police if he thought Trayvon was up to no good.

We don't know who instigated anything. People are assuming GZ started this whole thing. Blaming him for everything all because he had a gun and because of his history with the police etc.

and it's really not fair to him, his parents etc. since ALL the facts have yet to come out.

They're really not. I don't see why the parents disowned the twitter account, personally.

Because there are racists, I mean tried and true racists, and others who get their jollies by posting nasty and hurtful messages and there would very likely have been positive messages, but it is also very likely that there would have been some very hurtful and derogatory messages on there as well things that would hurt and anger them to read.

I the call GZ made 911 call, he said he is now walking toward the car,
he is looking at me. go find that report. It is there.

Yeah, he also said Trayvon was "Up to no good" - "Was on drugs or something" and was "Reaching in his waistband."

I guess it would not have sounded too menacing or impressive if he had said Trayvon was walking on the sidewalk carrying a can of Arizona Ice Tea in one hand, talking on his cell phone with the other hand -- with a big bag of Slkittles hanging out of his pocket.

Did you read one of Zimmerman's 9-1-1 calls where he was claiming two little BLACK boys ages 7 and 9, playing in their driveway were also SUSPICIOUS?

The vigilante, cop-wanna-be, racist is an attention seeking drama queen and I wouldn't believe a darn thing he said!

My gosh, if that jail house video that shows absolutely no injuries to the killer who claimed he was savagely beaten and bloody didn't convince you what a darn LIAR he is, probably nothing will!

Mark my words, good Americans with a fair mind will not put up with such blatant fatal racism that murdered a child -- not THIS time!

George Zimmerman WILL be arrested and he WILL be convicted. His story along with the cover-up-team of Police chief, Bill Lee, Investigations Supervisor Capt. Robert O'Connor and State Attorney Norman Wolfinger will all be going down.

Frankly, I am totally disgusted and sick to my stomach about all the racism that still exists in the country I love.

This is 2012 not the 1950's. How much longer do Blacks and other minorities have to wait for fairness?

all in my humble opinion, of course

Because there are racists, I mean tried and true racists, and others who get their jollies by posting nasty and hurtful messages and there would very likely have been positive messages, but it is also very likely that there would have been some very hurtful and derogatory messages on there as well things that would hurt and anger them to read.
No, I understand them disabling it. I don't understand why they said it wasn't his.

C-Murder was Trayvon's twitter background. May be where that came from.

Ok, now that concerns me a little.

I hate the fact that a young teen may idolize or admire a convicted "" murderer.

And before people jump on me for calling C-Murder a , please google him. He is a prime example of a .

Im not saying this has anything to do with TM or his character, but it makes me sad.

JMO

Any of those tats show a diagram of a residential area with swirls showing the path Martin would take to sneak up on Zimmerman?

BBM

Not sure you need a lifetime of experience to follow the directions of the 911 operator.

They don't need your help in following, apprehending, or anything of the sort.
This is where the overzelouse hero wanabe comes in.

No he did not have to stay out there any longer, he could have gone home after he made that 911 call but it seems he was afraid the copes will come and his suspect will get away, so he tried to keep him within view.

The bottom picture, his name is even on his chest. It's C-Murder. He was a rapper back in the 90's and his brother's are Master P and Silk the Shocker. He is the uncle to Lil Romeo who was on Dancing With the Stars last season (I think it was last season). He's in jail for murder. They were called the No Limit Soldiers and had a lot of hit songs back in the 90's. "Bout it Bout it" is the one I remember the most.

I don't know his real name? The only rappers I pay any attention to is Outkast, Goodie Mob, and Trick Daddy.

I think it's Corey Miller or something like that. I'll google and edit this post with the correct info.

ETA: yes, Corey Miller

True story Papa, I could show that picture to my mom and she would think it was me years ago.

Not a lot of peeps would post what you and I do. It's called being blessed enough to enjoy life as it's dealt to us.

We're even now. I've got your shadow dancin pics and you've got me and my lil darlin the camel. Kinda like having a gun pointed at each other, eh?

:waitasec:

No one said that was Trayvon. They said it's not like Trayvon's pictures were like that of C-Murder and the like.

That's why I'm laughing. The last person I would have associated with Trayvon would be C-Murder. If Trayvon put that as his background, I'm a little disappointed because C-Murder was so 1990's! Was Trayvon even born then? I could see him having Trick Daddy up there, but C-Murder? Rick Ross, but C-Murder? Heck, even Lil Waybe, but C-Murder?

I haven't looked into his accounts so I don't know? I originally thought he was being compared to C-Murder. Didn't know it was his background image?

Color me confused!

I live in metro Atlanta and they're not very common at all.

Haven't seen grills much anymore. I think the metals became too expensive so people aren't buying them.

I think it's beyond a doubt he had marijuana in his system, but that doesn't mean he was using that night.

Since he had just been suspended for the baggie and paraphernalia, <modsnip> - I don't know how long with a blood test, but it's 21 days with a urine test.

Please stick with the facts as reported by LE or MSM, and link them. Link them often if necessary.

Please clearly state when it is your opinion. If you are making an inference please clearly outline and link the facts and evidence that have led you to form that inference. Wild speculation about any case player has no place here.

Do you have a MSM link to the 'fact' that TM had drugs in his system?

We don't know who instigated anything. People are assuming GZ started this whole thing. Blaming him for everything all because he had a gun and because of his history with the police etc.

and it's really not fair to him, his parents etc. since ALL the facts have yet to come out.

Sorry, I completely disagree. GZ should have NEVER followed him or gotten out of his car. He should have left that for the police.

Ok, now that concerns me a little.

I hate the fact that a young teen may idolize or admire a convicted "" murderer.

And before people jump on me for calling C-Murder a , please google him. He is a prime example of a .

Im not saying this has anything to do with TM or his character, but it makes me sad.

JMO

Yes, C-Murder was/is a ! A self proclaimed one too.

Has anyone checked out the George Zimmerman.com site or save george site? I heard one of his 'friends' mention it last night. I haven't checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine