17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost my mother over 25 years ago to an unsolved homicide. If I had to deal with what picture we may have used, what the internet may or may not have said about her in addition to her murder, I would have gone insane. It was bad enough haviing a news crew out in front of the house at all hours reporting. To read how both of these people are being picked apart is horrifying. And our decision to not give the media a picture of her at that time was obviously the right one.

You are a brave spirit, not so sure how you can handle this story at all.
God Bless you and your family. sorry for your loss :(

I'll wait until the proper people release exactly what was posted on Tray's twitter, facebook, or emails. Someone with a degree in computer forensics. Look how many of us thought that Dora the Explorer facebook page was created by Casey?

My gut tells me we know now the police have Martins phone and they would be able to get his passwords to his social accounts off of it.

This is no hacking job, this is one of the many reasons the justice department is going into the Sanford PD. IMO

http://gawker.com/5897485/white-sup...n-martins-email-account-leaks-messages-online

But Klanklannon included none of Martin's emails in his leak, because the picture they paint is of a normal high school junior preparing for college. A screenshot of Trayvon's Gmail inbox our source provided us is heartbreaking. Martin apparently used his Gmail account for his college search, and it's filled with emails about upcoming SAT tests and scholarship applications. ("Trayvon, now is the best time to take the SATs!") One email included the results of a career aptitude test, our source said. It "talked about his interest in aeronautics and stuff."

Klanklannon has proven nothing more than the depths to which the racist amateur detectives who have spent days obsessing over every aspect of Trayvon Martin's short life will sink in their horrible quest to vet a dead teenager.
Why would you believe that they'd be able to access encrypted information off of his phone? It's a local PD, not the NSA.

That's quite a jump there Doc. Wouldn't that be very easy to track?

Just depends on how it was done and from what computers. That first leak of the video of Zimmerman being brought into the station was done pretty smart by just filming a monitor showing the video then giving that copy to the news that played it.

Just depends on how it was done and from what computers. That first leak of the video of Zimmerman being brought into the station was done pretty smart by just filming a monitor showing the video then giving that copy to the news that played it.

Someone in the PD had to have done that though, right?

Ok, now that concerns me a little.

I hate the fact that a young teen may idolize or admire a convicted "" murderer.

And before people jump on me for calling C-Murder a , please google him. He is a prime example of a .

Im not saying this has anything to do with TM or his character, but it makes me sad.

JMO

Just because he has a c-murder picture on his background, that doesn't mean he "idolized" him...wow:moo::twocents:

My gut tells me we know now the police have Martins phone and they would be able to get his passwords to his social accounts off of it.

This is no hacking job, this is one of the many reasons the justice department is going into the Sanford PD. IMO

http://gawker.com/5897485/white-sup...n-martins-email-account-leaks-messages-online

But Klanklannon included none of Martin's emails in his leak, because the picture they paint is of a normal high school junior preparing for college. A screenshot of Trayvon's Gmail inbox our source provided us is heartbreaking. Martin apparently used his Gmail account for his college search, and it's filled with emails about upcoming SAT tests and scholarship applications. ("Trayvon, now is the best time to take the SATs!") One email included the results of a career aptitude test, our source said. It "talked about his interest in aeronautics and stuff."

Klanklannon has proven nothing more than the depths to which the racist amateur detectives who have spent days obsessing over every aspect of Trayvon Martin's short life will sink in their horrible quest to vet a dead teenager.

One of the things your link sais, is that Tryvon used marijuana habitually.
That may be good news, because habitual marijuana users are often very laid back.
Not the fighting kind.

Why would you believe that they'd be able to access encrypted information off of his phone? It's a local PD, not the NSA.

You don't have to sign into facebook each time you use your phone to get on it, I am not sure about google accounts like youtube or mail.

Just because he has a c-murder picture on his background, that doesn't mean he "idolized" him...wow:moo::twocents:

I didn't say that.

I said MAY idolize OR admire.

I made it clear.

As I commented earlier, I was once attacked from behind and was punched in the face and had my head repeatedly slammed into a tile floor. There was no bleeding and no cuts from the beating my skull took. My face was a mess from the punches, but my attacker landed a lot of hits. And, although I couldn't tell you exactly how I got from point A to point B, there was a good amount of distance between where I was first attacked and where I ended up as I was squirming and struggling to get up/away.

This was just my experience, every attack is different. But I'm less inclined to be bothered by GZ's lack of profuse bleeding or open wounds.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

Okay,

On HLN Vinnie P just said that Oliver told him that GZ claims that the Cops cleaned him up at the scene. Just reporting what was said.

You don't have to sign into facebook each time you use your phone to get on it, I am not sure about google accounts like youtube or mail.

You can have your email set up to where you don't login...you just click on the mail icon, and there's your inbox...:twocents::moo:

Okay,

On HLN Vinnie P just said that Oliver told him that GZ claims that the Cops cleaned him up at the scene. Just reporting what was said.

Probably brushed all that pesky grass off his back too. :floorlaugh:

I access 2 different emails and Facebook from my phone. I do not have to sign in to any of them. I just touch the icons on the screen.

Okay,

I have to clean my screen after that one..............:floorlaugh:

Okay,

I think he must have misspoke. I think SFD treated him at the scene. At least that's what the initial police report said.

As I commented earlier, I was once attacked from behind and was punched in the face and had my head repeatedly slammed into a tile floor. There was no bleeding and no cuts from the beating my skull took. My face was a mess from the punches, but my attacker landed a lot of hits. And, although I couldn't tell you exactly how I got from point A to point B, there was a good amount of distance between where I was first attacked and where I ended up as I was squirming and struggling to get up/away.

This was just my experience, every attack is different. But I'm less inclined to be bothered by GZ's lack of profuse bleeding or open wounds.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

How horrible. I can't imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members