GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I am going to say this again. The Mom of KB. She said that something spooked her that night. Well how would she know that. Nick said that he wanted to talk to her family during the interview. So she never spoke to Nick obviously. She has said more than once, she did not want to get out of the car, why would she go forward and get out of the car. Where is this coming from. Where is the Mom hearing this. I would think the only TWO that would know if this was said would be Nick or Kelli. That just throws me off totally....

I tagged the post # Oliva / mom media , where Kelli's mom talks about what LE had told her ,they got the information from Nick ,so it is still Nicks word.

Health & wellness check. The friend was likely someone from Kelli's unit, and once they realized she hadn't shown for work, was worried and wanted to make sure she wasn't ill or otherwise incapacitated. Hell, I'd say, "Yes, go check NOW!"

Yes and he said he packed up and left for NC right after that.

I don't see NH being so vocal and not afraid to talk to the media if he was guilty of this crime. They may have him in jail for his own protection.

"I don't think she got home from the bar, and supposedly the person who dropped her off ... something supposedly spooked her in the car," Johnna Henson said. "She didn't want to get out of the car, yet she got out of the car, and that's the part I don't understand. If something spooked her, why would she get out of the car?"
http://www.wesh.com/r/30930047/detail.html

Thanks, I remember it being mentioned that he was at Froggys that Friday playing pool with Kelli and NH. I have not been able to find that info anywhere.

It was not that Friday. It was a few weeks prior that he had been there. NH said that is when he first met Kelli, when she and a male friend were playing pool a few weeks ago and he put his quarters up on the table.

Health & wellness check. The friend was likely someone from Kelli's unit, and once they realized she hadn't shown for work, was worried and wanted to make sure she wasn't ill or otherwise incapacitated. Hell, I'd say, "Yes, go check NOW!"

BBM:
Would this be standard procedure for a soldier not showing up to work? :waitasec: Does anyone here know?

MB said that they had been texting back and forth all afternoon on Friday, so he felt that she had things she had to do, did not find it strange to not hear from her Friday night.

ummm....did not mention he did not find it strange not to hear from her Saturday and Sunday too....hmmmm

I have been divorced, twice... when I was young.
Both times I initiated it and the last straw was abuse.
My first x I divorced for chasing me down with a corn stalk, a silly fight.
Ten years later...This time it was much more severe.

A woman is in the most danger when she is attempting to leave the abuser! We know that.

Was Kelli being abused? Abuse comes in many forms. When I hear someone doesnt have any friends that worries me.

JMO

I have gone down the road of thinking MB could have done something, and I have never erased him completely off my radar. But, I keep coming back to NH because of his background and her being in his car, giving him the opportunity. BUT...
I have heard the media say that MB has been cleared and that he was in Florida. But, where exactly did they get that info? I certainly don't remember hearing it in the last press conference and it wouldn't be the first time that msm got it wrong.
One weird thing, let's say NH did do something, wouldn't he have come up with a better story then the one he is using? In a way, his story about dropping her off is almost so stupid that I almost believe it. IYKWIM & IMO

Exactly. Stupid people tell stupid stories. He doesn't seem very bright so it's pretty easy for me to believe he made it up.

I have to say that a lot of your questions or theories hit some nails on the head. You guys really work together and analyze well.

Very true. It's very understandable especially if she is the one that is unhappy in the marriage. It is hard for someone to admit that they are having problems when you are the one that wants your marriage to work and your spouse is the one that is unsure. Kelli's brother said that Mike is a pushover and I think he really means it. It explains why he was probably giving her space and why she was hanging out at the bar with other men. It seems as though Kelli's whole family supports Mike.

If you knew your baby sister was messing around on her Hubby, would you want it broadcast on National tv? Especially in the midst of a missing persons investigation? Nope.

I'm not saying that is the case here at all, but from the responses from Kelli's Mom & Brother, you get the feeling that they both believe in Mike 100%. From the hesitation that Olivia showed when asked, she might be Kelli's confidant, and might know more about Kelli's feelings and activities than the rest of them do.

I agree with your assessment, SM. I think it is important to understand the nature of the relationship, but only insofar as that it takes MB off of the table - then who did Kelli let into her world that was a danger to her?

As for Justin, the friend who stayed - if he and Kelli had been friends since 1996, then it is likely Mike knew him at least fairly well. He would have been part of Kelli's circle of friends invited to the wedding, family events, etc.

It's possible he was also very close friends with Mike. We don't know.

VOH,
Was Nick the type guy who would be vocal about woman? I mean did you ever hear him talk about woman? Did he show interest in other woman? even movie stars that he would see on the bar television? Was he the type that would say things like, "i would hit that" or did he ever mention woman and his feelings towards them. You know what I am getting at with this. How did he talk about women, or did he ever talk about them in any manner. Not saying Kelli, any woman, even a woman from his past?

By the way I am ready...go head and say it....lol...TIA

I have been divorced, twice... when I was young.
Both times I initiated it and the last straw was abuse.
My first x I divorced for chasing me down with a corn stalk, a silly fight.
Ten years later...This time it was much more severe.

A woman is in the most danger when she is attempting to leave the abuser! We know that.

Was Kelli being abused? Abuse comes in many forms. When I hear someone doesnt have any friends that worries me.

JMO

IMO I think that Kelli's family would not like Mike if he was abusive. Not always but usually you see the signs if someone is being abused. I think Mike just didn't know what she was doing. I think VOH has kept secrets for her because she has some that might not make her husband too happy. We already know that she does have a lot of friends. Look at her Facebook. The Froggy's world just seems like a world that she didn't allow Mike to be a part of.

I think Mike is using the term "friend" loosely when talking about the Sgt. If he is a Sgt he is an NCO and therefore not allowed to fraternize with the rank Kelli was, SFC, especially within his own unit. They may have known each other from military functions though or through Kellis work.

<snipped>
One weird thing, let's say NH did do something, wouldn't he have come up with a better story then the one he is using? In a way, his story about dropping her off is almost so stupid that I almost believe it. IYKWIM & IMO
Criminals do some very dumb things, andalso. We've seen a litany of them on these forums.

Maybe the craziest thing I've seen (and that's saying a lot) is Dee Dee Moore coming on this very Websleuths forum and posting under her own name in a very suspicious attempt to defend herself against news reports that said she was a POI in the disappearance of lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare. When posters here questioned her she even had the nerve to act like she was her 14 year old son, who had supposedly taken over her computer while she was in the bath or somewhere, posting to say what a great mom she was and how she would never hurt anyone.

It turned out that she had transparently stolen Abraham's money, killed him and even led a police informant to where his body was buried. She thought she was fooling everybody but she was so stupid and arrogant that all she did was guarantee herself life in prison.

Thanks to those transcribing;

I am not watching but from the sounds of it my hinky meter is shooting through the roof! She doesnt have friends there? Dont buy it. Everyone at Froggys has described her as friendly. Was she not socializing because she was afraid of her husbands reactions.
He (they) did have mutual friends he could have sent to check on her then?

He had time to get to Fayetteville and return. I hope he can account for all of his his time while he claims to be in Fla.
JMO

I totally agree!

VOH,
Was Nick the type guy who would be vocal about woman? I mean did you ever hear him talk about woman? Did he show interest in other woman? even movie stars that he would see on the bar television? Was he the type that would say things like, "i would hit that" or did he ever mention woman and his feelings towards them. You know what I am getting at with this. How did he talk about women, or did he ever talk about them in any manner. Not saying Kelli, any woman, even a woman from his past?

By the way I am ready...go head and say it....lol...TIA

I'm sorry, but VOH can't answer those questions.
:floorlaugh:
(I just wanted to say it once), sorry VOH, the floor is yours!:sigh:

I think Mike is using the term "friend" loosely when talking about the Sgt. If he is a Sgt he is an NCO and therefore not allowed to fraternize with the rank Kelli was, SFC, especially within his own unit. They may have known each other from military functions though or through Kellis work.

But as I said, we don't know who hurt Kelli, if this SGT went into her apartment and isn't innocent, he could have cleaned up anything to make it look like she hadn't gotten home. That would go for ANYONE but LE in my way of thinking at this point. We don't know who's guilty.

This may sound a bit far fetched, but a man can adore you and still hurt you. When you split it can drive an obsessive man, especially a man who adores you to go off his tree. This happens a lot. Because Mike was a pushover and loved her so much could actually cause the passion to become someone that he did not even know he could become. I hope this makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member