Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see someone get out of the blk. mustang?

Does anyone know if they normally hold vigils at the Anthony house?

I just asked this on the general thread too.

I keep hoping that tonight that the family is finally ready to pray for Caylee's little soul. I hope their pastor comes.

They have in the past held them at their home, I remember Casey not coming out last time for "fear for her life" but they said she sat inside and listened via the megaphone. Probably while chatting online. :furious:

or figure out who that was in the blk. hummer earlier?

when this is over and done (or before if you have time), will someone please PM me on how to do screenshots? please?
You can try this program. http://www.wisdom-soft.com/sh/sh_free.htm
Or Google "free screen capture programs"

Another option.
You can use the print screen button on you keyboard, which will copy the screen to your clipboard. You then need to paste it into some type of graphic program (Paint was mentioned above).

mobilecam2.jpg

They have in the past held them at their home, I remember Casey not coming out last time for "fear for her life" but they said she sat inside and listened via the megaphone. Probably while chatting online. :furious:
oh yes, now I remember. thank you.

The way I've done it is" Right click on pic drop down box that says. copy image from location.

On one hand I think maybe they found Caylee and they break the news, and the guy who came was a coroner's office???

not to sound stupid, but seriously, do the A's know they are under 24/7 web cam coverage? They have never "said" a word about it.

Do they Know?

On one hand I think maybe they found Caylee and they break the news, and the guy who came was a coroner's office???

correct me if I'm wrong but if caylee's body was found it would've been all over the news ... plus ... I know of no coroner that does notifications via a brand new hummer ...

correct me if I'm wrong but if caylee's body was found it would've been all over the news ... plus ... I know of no coroner that does notifications via a brand new hummer ...

I'd have to agree with you.

I'm sure they have heard the news on the DNA. Maybe their pastor came.

I hope that grandmother does not bring the little girl that was hospitalized.

The way I've done it is" Right click on pic drop down box that says. copy image from location.

if pasting the image location directly from the webcam you are copying the webcam itself ... not a specific shot ... so everytime the page refreshes so will your image.

Went looking to see if I can find info about a vigil tonight and ran across this statement:

"I understand why my daughter is so calm. I understand why she is so calm because I am there with her. I am calm. I am finally calm. I can't do anything about it. Just like she can't do anything about it. We have to put our faith in God," said grandmother Cynthia Anthony.

http://www.necn.com/category/32/16426

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member