FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, this is whacky!!! Go to google maps - type in 1226 debarry ave - there is an image on street view of two kids walking. One with a pink backpack - the other one actually looks like somer's body make up. here is the thing - i was just messing around on the maps walking the path backwards from her residence. When all of a sudden it says image no longer available> so i move forward a bit and sure enough the image resumes. I turn the cursor and see the kids walking. I think you would get a surefire facial of these kids otherwise.

Do you think i am crazy??

Trying put in here:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=u...d=8vxgqwq5m-57908csddpog&cbp=11,316.48,,0,6.4

**wow**

Okay, this is WHACKY!!! Go to Google Maps - Type in 1226 Debarry Ave - there is an image on Street view of two kids walking. One with a pink backpack - The other one actually looks like Somer's body make up.

Creepy! Wow.... Thanks for posting this. (OT, we stumbled across the Google street view of our house and was surprised at the details - you could see in our windows. Our house sits on the street and we felt like it was an invasion of privacy!)

going to bed now all...prayers and blessings to all of you...esp little Somer's family....see ya tomorrow....night all
Good night, cam, and thanks so much for the photos! Happy shopping tomorrow! ;)

Respectfully snipped and bolded ~
One thing that makes me think Kyle is not a suspect is that the reporter said that Kyle said Somer spoke to workers, plural, the day she disappeared. If a couple of people at the house witnessed her saying that I don't think they are going to cover for each other about a crime like this.

I still think Clayton G. is a very interesting person in all of this.

True, KYLE said "workers" - but I don't remember Vinson saying anything at all about Somer talking to the workers - and he was there also, right?

So, basically, I'm saying is all we have is Kyle's word at this point in time. Could be true - but the other worker failed to mention it for some reason?

Salem

Thank you...I was wondering when someone else besides me picked up on that. I posted to it earlier but it seems I am not among one of the elite to be listened to.

MOO

Maz

Don't feel that way!! :( I had noticed you said that just didn't know because it wasn't confirmed, so I think people were going off that sentiment. But if that is the confirmed case - makes complete sense!!!

Thank you, Noway. As always.
I'm still wondering why the sheriff's office spokeswoman said at 4 minutes 15 seconds into this newscast they will not disclose "anything in the long run that will prevent us from prosecuting and convicting..."
She did NOT say apprehending/catching/arresting.
Http://www.news4jax.com/video/21406579/index.HTML

Diena flagged down Officer Coan at the corner of Floyd Circle W & Gano
Wfloydcircle.jpg

Okay thanks.. now where is the OPAA located, since Diena said the first place they went was to that parking lot.

The person listed on the police report was in error. Someone thought that someone looked like that person and so listed their name But it turned out to be a mistake. That was like thread #1.

Can you please do us all a favor and put this baby to rest and please give us a link to where this was proven to be an error? I've been trying to keep up and I don't recall this ever being discussed at all.

Maybe my memory is fading (likely!) but I don't feel like we had the police report until several days - and several threads - after Somer went missing.

Okay, this is WHACKY!!! Go to Google Maps - Type in 1226 Debarry Ave - there is an image on Street view of two kids walking. One with a pink backpack - The other one actually looks like Somer's body make up. Here is the thing - I was just messing around on the maps walking the path backwards from her residence. When all of a sudden it says IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE> so I move forward a bit and sure enough the image resumes. I turn the cursor and see the kids walking. I think you would get a surefire facial of these kids otherwise.

Do you think I am crazy??

EDIT to Add: Also, if you want to get a good idea of a potential school day. I think this map hits the nail on the head. I had obseved other school buses on my pretend walk in my map. Observed a crossing guard on the corner - interesting though the two kids walking is that only of two girls - looks like to me. There really isn't a lot of people around like you would imagine. IDK, check it out and tell me what you think.

Trying put in here:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...d=8VxgQwQ5M-57908CsDdPog&cbp=11,316.48,,0,6.4

wow! and not a single other person on the street.

human,

That's very much how our local Clothes Closet runs. The main volunteers are from churches in the area. Some of the volunteers are there working out a community service sentence. You must have a referral from a church, school or other organization. You can't even get through the front door without a referral slip.

What's to say that someone didn't offer Somer a ride since she was running. She could have gotten into a truck/van/car and then taken to a parking lot or the vacant house or driven around. Then killed. Then dumped.
Also, around here the clothes closets are often run by S Army or a rescue mission. They hire people who are really downontheirluck as a way to help them. Skid row type people.
The person listed on the police report was in error. Someone thought that someone looked like that person and so listed their name But it turned out to be a mistake. That was like thread #1.

I'm confused....are you referring to CWG not being present and yet was listed on the report?

Thank you...I was wondering when someone else besides me picked up on that. I posted to it earlier but it seems I am not among one of the elite to be listened to.

MOO

Maz

I always read your posts Maz...I think one of the workers left, leaving another alone, or there was only one to begin with for what ever reason, OR, they were both involved. Remember the sheriff kept saying killers, persons. Then he would say or person. He gave me the impression he was looking for more than one person which didn't fit into my scenario until now knowing there were workers at the house.

NSC, regarding the Google images thing.... It seems like the photo is just at 1212 or 1214, yet that whole stretch is blacked out for street view! I can get behind the girls and in front of them, but not close enough to see their faces.

I wonder if Google does this routinely for privacy reasons? When we looked at the street view of our home, we were surprised that there are never any people in the street view images. So if they do capture people, I bet they black out the images. Just a thought.

Okay, this is WHACKY!!! Go to Google Maps - Type in 1226 Debarry Ave - there is an image on Street view of two kids walking. One with a pink backpack - The other one actually looks like Somer's body make up. Here is the thing - I was just messing around on the maps walking the path backwards from her residence. When all of a sudden it says IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE> so I move forward a bit and sure enough the image resumes. I turn the cursor and see the kids walking. I think you would get a surefire facial of these kids otherwise.

Do you think I am crazy??

EDIT to Add: Also, if you want to get a good idea of a potential school day. I think this map hits the nail on the head. I had obseved other school buses on my pretend walk in my map. Observed a crossing guard on the corner - interesting though the two kids walking is that only of two girls - looks like to me. There really isn't a lot of people around like you would imagine. IDK, check it out and tell me what you think.

Trying put in here:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...d=8VxgQwQ5M-57908CsDdPog&cbp=11,316.48,,0,6.4

Spooked me out!

School dismisses at 2:32 appx time to walk from school to home is 20 minutes
Please adjust the timeline if need be.
2:32 School dismissed--- give 5min. for visiting friends, gathering materials
2:37 Kids leave the building walking toward 1080 Gano Ave. Normal walking time from school to 1080 Gano Ave. is 5 min. Somer ran ahead, probably putting her @ 1080 Gano Ave. 1-2 min before the other kids
2:40 Somer arrives at 1080 Gano Ave.
2:42 the other kids arrived @ 1080 Gano Ave.
The walk from 1080 Gano Ave. to Horton Dr. is about 15 min.
2:57-3:10 The kids (only Abi is mentioned in the LE Report) should have arrived home at Horton Dr. (giving a little extra time because kids do play around on the walk home).
3:10 Abi arrived home, I’m assuming Somer’s twin brother S. was with her but I haven't determined if Andrew was.
3:25-3:30 Abi returns back home SP sends her out again and tells her to look real good for Somer before we call your mama.
(30 min gap in time)
4:00-5:00 SP texts Diena (Somer didn’t come home from school) Diena leaves work, goes to OPAA to get Andrew and flags down officer Coan
4:20 Diena calls Charles Currier asking him to get off work so he could come home and help find Somer. He left work and drove to residence (as per MPR)
? time Diena flags down Officer Coan at the corner of Floyd Circle W & Gano--they then proceed to Diena home on Horton Ave.
5:00 Charles Currier arrives @Horton Ave picks up Samuel and goes to look for Somer
Interviews are conducted at Diena's home on Horton.

*police report* statement verses what Dieana stated to media today about the first location she went with the officer, which was the OPAA parking lot. Amazing how things change when people talk verses reading a police report-hey?

BTW-- thank you for your time to line this up all up in timeline order. Much Appreciated... :)

I don't trust Google maps ... half my neighborhood doesn't exist and they have me living in the wrong place. But this is Hinkydinksville (and probably not updated very often). LOL

Any idea how recent the Google pictures are in that neighborhood? Any recent construction that someone knows about and could check to see whether it appears in the map?

Thank you, Noway. As always.
I'm still wondering why the sheriff's office spokeswoman said at 4 minutes 15 seconds into this newscast they will not disclose "anything in the long run that will prevent us from prosecuting and convicting..."
She did NOT say apprehending/catching/arresting.
Http://www.news4jax.com/video/21406579/index.HTML

I think I can answer this.

Because when they question the person or persons who actually did this, they want them to give LE info that isn't public.

For example, if, under bright lights, a suspect spills the beans, tells all, says exactly where and when it happened, etc. and John Q. Public doesn't know this information, it would be much more difficult for the suspect to recant his/her confession if that information turns out to be exactly how and where and etc. it happened.

For whoever was asking in previous thread, IIRC, Somer's backpack did not have skulls on it. I think it was Hannah Montana.

Found this:

A forensic unit from the Clay County Sheriff's office in Florida has been dispatched to the home, where witnesses say the little girl whose hair was in pigtails and was sporting a Hannah Montana backpack was last seen.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/somer-tho...f-matches-birthmark-clothing/story?id=8887834

Thank you! I thought I had read way way back about her having something to do with skulls. Anyone know what this was??

Respectfully snipped and bolded ~

True, KYLE said "workers" - but I don't remember Vinson saying anything at all about Somer talking to the workers - and he was there also, right?

So, basically, I'm saying is all we have is Kyle's word at this point in time. Could be true - but the other worker failed to mention it for some reason?

Salem
Respectfully, we don't know if Vinson the owner was present at the time Somer supposedly communicated to the workers.

The use of the word workers indicates more than one. So the question is: Was it just Kyle and GV present when Somer made her comment (even though it has been stated that GV was not working on this property at the time)...or was it Kyle and one other worker present...or was it Kyle and more than one other worker there...or was it Kyle and Vinson the owner there or was it a total fabrication.

MOO

Maz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members