Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 1 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if he has any friends that have private planes ?

What a risk however to make that drive. Accidents happen, you get tickets, etc. This just seems so risky.
Venus had left him several times and gone back to him. Why this time would he kill her?
Maybe this time he got the feeling she was serious about divorcing him. These relationships take on an increased level of dangerousness when the spouse leaves the abuser. She had stated to her parents that she knew he would kill her, that's not something a spouse usually says (even if there is abuse).

Honestly, I don't want it to be him, because then the children won't have a mom or dad. I too would like to know more about who she talked to or saw since returning home. The more it seems he may not be involved, obviously someone abducted her, so who did she know? If it's unlikely her ex husband could've caught her as she went to the mailbox, so also would it be unlikely a random perp happened upon her. Someone was watching! MOO

I guess "want" was the wrong word to use, sorry.

I know it's an unpopular stance here, but I don't think he did it himself. IF he is involved, he hired or somehow got someone else to abduct her. And I don't even know if could have managed that, but then again of course it's possible. I wouldn't know how to put a *hit* on someone in the same town, much less arrange for one several states and 800 miles away. I just pray that in their zeal to pin this on him, the police haven't let evidence grow old or slip away that might point to the person who did this.

What a risk however to make that drive. Accidents happen, you get tickets, etc. This just seems so risky.
Venus had left him several times and gone back to him. Why this time would he kill her?
Risky? I asked myself the same question about Scott Peterson hauling Laci's body 90 mi. up the highway to the bay!! So, it wouldn't surprise me someone would drive 10 hrs. to kill their ex-wife either. But you're right, why this time? Why now? It seems things were kind of settled if he was calling the kids every night. MOO

I guess "want" was the wrong word to use, sorry.

I know it's an unpopular stance here, but I don't think he did it himself. IF he is involved, he hired or somehow got someone else to abduct her. And I don't even know if could have managed that, but then again of course it's possible. I wouldn't know how to put a *hit* on someone in the same town, much less arrange for one several states and 800 miles away. I just pray that in their zeal to pin this on him, the police haven't let evidence grow old or slip away that might point to the person who did this.
It's ok! :) Right now, if he had someone do it for him, I'm thinking someone local, near the family home, if he has friends or family there too. Otherwise, I'll move on to thinking it's not him at all. MOO

I noticed, on Doug's My Space acct, that he has lots of friends who are much younger than he is (he is 29). Most of the people on his friends list look to be late teens, early 20's. I have a feeling his two alibi witnesses are young (just a feeling, nothing to back it up with).

There is another plausible explanation. We'll see. If LE do verify that he was where he said he was, then ......

I agree, he would seem the obvious candidate, except that he was supposedly 700 miles away at the time.

I don't think we should rule anything out until they do the yea/nay on his alibi.

I noticed, on Doug's My Space acct, that he has lots of friends who are much younger than he is (he is 29). Most of the people on his friends list look to be late teens, early 20's. I have a feeling his two alibi witnesses are young (just a feeling, nothing to back it up with).

It also said he was a college student. I'm guessing that's where the younger friends may be coming from?

I think with a lawyer as savvy as his appears to be, his two alibi witnesses are strong, reliable people, perhaps customers who would have no reason to lie for him. I believe he probably has others too, but these two were the strongest to support his alibi.

Well that would be a good thing, but isn't it possible for the pilot not to nec. report everyone on the plane ?

I was thinking it would be fairly easy to determine if any planes made a round trip to Michigan during that time frame.

I can understand the GP being freaked and hiding the grandchildren. Someone was possibly lurking outside while they were sleeping. Had Venus not went to the mailbox who knows who all could have been harmed. Scary just scary.

If his business was making deliveries then he probably has a lot more than two witnesses. Those might just be people who know him well, rather than some random reciever/shipper who might not otherwise notice who was doing the delivery.

I was thinking it would be fairly easy to determine if any planes made a round trip to Michigan during that time frame.
Unless you've got a really good friend, that would cost a lot of money, imo. Then there's still the ground transportation.....MOO

I can understand the GP being freaked and hiding the grandchildren. Someone was possibly lurking outside while they were sleeping. Had Venus not went to the mailbox who knows who all could have been harmed. Scary just scary.
Oh I completely understand wanting to hide the children too, especially since at this point, they don't know what happened. It still could be a stranger. MOO

It also said he was a college student. I'm guessing that's where the younger friends may be coming from?

I think with a lawyer as savvy as his appears to be, his two alibi witnesses are strong, reliable people, perhaps customers who would have no reason to lie for him. I believe he probably has others too, but these two were the strongest to support his alibi.
Even at 29, I would think he would have more friends his own age (college or not). He's the father of two young children.

I guess we'll have to wait to see how these alibi witnesses pan out. If he was at work that day, there should be no problem documenting his presence in VA. The fact that he hasn't relayed that message to media (I was at work) coupled with only two alibi witnesses, leads me to believe he wasn't at work on monday. But, we'll see...

When you start invoking 800 mile round trips on private planes in a crime mystery involving a delivery trucker then you are clutching just a tad! :)

X called everyday but on the day Venus disappeared, he never called.
But calls everyday still.
No windows on that side on house...............
X claims to be in VA 9 hours away.
watching NG

X is a truck driver.........delivers food service to restaurants.

Oh I completely understand wanting to hide the children too, especially since at this point, they don't know what happened. It still could be a stranger. MOO

Except that it is quite obvious that they "know" what happened. There doesn't seem to be any question there based on their numerous TV appearances. That is why I don't understand why the children have gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts