2010.01.25 Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Strickland: "Will set hearing on costs later. We can always reconvene re probation."

:parrot:

did you guys just catch that pass off from Casey to the guy? The lingering handslap....note to mom and dad perhaps?? JMO.

She was very smiley/happy when she came into court today. Just saw a "replay".

Latent prints: garbage bag pieces???????? Been holding out hope all this time.........
Nice finesse, JB, dropping the papers. BTW, did you happen to notice that your client wasn't impressed with that display either? LOL

I have never seen such an incompetent, clearly out of their league, miserable representative of the legal/justice system.

Not only is JB inarticulate, but his mannerisms are almost childlike with the making of faces and pointing fingers, fidgeting, dropping papers.

I am embarrassed for him and his family.

It is beyond time to turn the flame up under the defense. I know if I was innocent, I'd damn near be choking my attorneys for NOT getting me a trial sooner.

Black gentleman behind AL in choc brown suit....that is Mort the PI??? (think KC stopped and shook hands with him?)

Yep it was the usual Casey roller coaster. Laughing, giggling, 10 minutes later she's (fake) crying, then solemn...sheesh there's not a genuine bone in her body. Didn't see Lee there...wonder why he wasn't there to support his beloved CMA?

I saw JB drop everything too.
Anyone get a screen shot of that? :)

The sound was shut off on the link I was watching, and the Judge addressed the courtroom, but we couldn't hear. Anybody else catch what was said?

Yep it was the usual Casey roller coaster. Laughing, giggling, 10 minutes later she's (fake) crying, then solemn...sheesh there's not a genuine bone in her body. Didn't see Lee there...wonder why he wasn't there to support his beloved CMA?

Cuz "he knows what he's done"

so any of our legal peeps here be able to give us the run down :)

The MOST important part of today for me at least was when JS asked KC is she thought she was being handled by good legal cousel and was she happy with them and she said yes. I know it was part of the questions for the plea bargain and probably part of the boiler plate that a judge asks when a plea is accepted....but as of today's date she is happy with counsel....I would think the inappropriate counsel arguement just blew up in someones face from today backwards....JMOO

At the end of the hearing..cindy was smiling and happy and holding her necklace around her neck..maybe pieces of caylee in the necklace?? And george looks so angry and upset and so hard to deal with what happened...

Black gentleman behind AL in choc brown suit....that is Mort the PI??? (think KC stopped and shook hands with him?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine