Evidence subject to Frye - *UPDATED* 2011.05.09 (ATTN: ALL ORDERS IN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell someone begging for a plea deal .. or is that rotting pizza?? Is it too late for a plea deal?

I sure hope so! I'll go into instant withdrawal if I don't get to see a trial :crazy:

Prime News tonight said the chloroform was in, I nearly fell off my sofa because I was just here about an hour before and there was no news. Now THAT is breaking news!!

I keep coming back to RM's testimony, the Chloroform was posted on his website first...Why did he immediately take it down, Will his depo add more to the picture. Did that give her a clue? Going back to read after I cook dinner. My brains are falling out of my head... doesn't that prove premeditation?

I know what you mean about the computer entries he made.
And Caylee allegedly slept between he and Casey in bed occasionally.
And the picture of her in the Big Trouble t-shirt and the bruise below the eye, sitting in front of his unmade bed....MAKES ME WONDER IF THAT SPEEDING BUS IS HEADING HIS WAY ON THE WAY TO GEORGES HOUSE...

Prime News tonight said the chloroform was in, I nearly fell off my sofa because I was just here about an hour before and there was no news. Now THAT is breaking news!!

There is some discussion upstream in this thread---Prime NEWS might have their facts mixed up.

HHJP rocks :HHJP: :great:

Yea Team Caylee - :loveyou: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oh sweet Caylee Marie Angelbabe....the sun, the moon and the stars will be a bit brighter now that justice for you is gaining momentum. :blowkiss:

:uthere: The chloroform is in. :biggrin: Dr. Vass is in. :cheerful:

Holy smoking banana peels! I missed this because of my daughter having an oral surgeon appointment (pesky wisdom teeth) and then having to work some - these rulings are the best news since the printing press and dvd players got invented!

Do we smell a plea yet? I bet a plea in the case would smell far far better than the febreze that CA used.

I smell someone begging for a plea deal .. or is that rotting pizza?? Is it too late for a plea deal?

I say too late! She "allegedly" did this so she should have to face every second of a trial!

I know what you mean about the computer entries he made.
And Caylee allegedly slept between he and Casey in bed occasionally.
And the picture of her in the Big Trouble t-shirt and the bruise below the eye, sitting in front of his unmade bed....MAKES ME WONDER IF THAT SPEEDING BUS IS HEADING HIS WAY ON THE WAY TO GEORGES HOUSE...

I have to read his statement before I comment...I'm not getting a t/o at this stage of the game LOL :banghead:

Just wanted to repost some of the best smilies for comments!

I imagine that all of the Anthonys are doing this :banghead: and this :pullhair: right about now!

And Casey wants to do this to her "boys" :slapfight: How could they let this happen to her? She is afterall a :princess: Casey is mad that CM and JB :footinmouth: She has afterall been :read:, :sleuth: So she can only :argue: CM and JB can only :therethere: to the :devil: While the entire time JB and CM are :gasp:

And this? CJBP :denied: :bigstick:

In the mean time, we are all :dance: :blowkiss: to CJBP! :toast: :bowdown:

And for Caylee we are :sunshine: :blowkiss: :justice:

I don't! She truly believes that her mommy and her "boys" will get her her out of it. It is :crazy:

Geez, Louise...........If ICA does not ask for a plea deal now, she is an [unusual person]........IMO. In reading AZ LAWYERS' responses regarding a plea deal ( In the Lawyer thread on this board)....either side could inititate a plea deal. With all this evidence in, what in the world can the duhfense do? Of course, ICA has to agree to the plea, but will she try and hold out for the hope that 1 juror will find reasonable doubt? Part of me wants it to go to trial, I want to hear the opening arguments, etc..........Another part of me will be disappointed if she does plea, as there won't be a trial. But the bottom line has to be justice for innocent Caylee Marie Anthony. A plea with LWOP would satisfy me. Then perhaps the State can charge her parents with perjury, obstruction of justice and tampering with evidence. MOO

A plea with LWOP and the TRUTH would satisfy me. Don't know if it is possible in this case.

I don't! She truly believes that her mommy and her "boys" will get her her out of it. It is :crazy:

ITA, I would be shocked if Casey accepted a plea deal, she feels she did nothing wrong......and JB told her she is going to walk........
He forgot to say walk handcuffed right back to her jail cell :great:

OH MAH GOODNESS!

I was out most of tonight and came back to this fantastic news, and this fantastically well-behaved-yet-still-giddily-celebratory forum!!!!

Beach, did you pop more champagne yet? This does indeed call for celebration!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:skip: :skip:

:pillowfight2:

CHEERS!!!

champagne.jpg

Dear HHJP,

We would like to recover from the hangovers before May 9th.
Please file the rest of the Orders at your earliest convenience so that we may have time to recuperate.

With much respect, gratitude and love,

Your WS friends and admirers.

:heartbeat:, :gavel: and :HHJP:​

CHEERS!!!

champagne.jpg

Dear HHJP,

We would like to recover from the hangovers before May 9th.
Please file the rest of the Orders at your earliest convenince so that we may have time to recuperate.

With much respect, gratitude and love,

Your WS friends and admirers.

:heartbeat:, :gavel: and :HHJP:​
:genie::grouphug:

Patty G uploaded the HLN Primetime News videos for us!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6403758&postcount=18"]They can be linked in this post.[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth