ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
Greene doesn't want video taped deposition filed into court file. Judge says it'll be sealed. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
5 minutes ago

WHY? Why do they cater to this felon?

My question exactly. It just makes me sick.. And to set a time limit is crazy, just crazy. :banghead:

This is ridiculous AGAIN. Special treatment to have the depo by video and then it will be SEALED! :furious: I sure hope the media files a motion to get this video taped released.

At some point today, InSessions will show the hearing.

According to Beth Karas, the trial is to start 4/9/12 (nearly 4 years later).

Instead of giving myself an ulcer I'm going to look at the bright side. If the trial isn't until April, that gives the court some time to uphold the lieing conviction thus making it impossible for that little MODSNIP to plead the 5th. I truly hate this woman. I didn't think I could hate her more. I've got to stop following this before I give myself an aneurysm!

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Dill maintains they (ZG) will be ready for a February trial. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Greene is smirking while Dill talks about dates and depositions. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Dill says while this case may be new for #CaseyAnthony 's attorneys- it's not new to ZG. He says its been too long

Greene says there is no way a February trial is possible. They expect trial to last 10 days #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Greene thinks 10 days is "conservative." he thinks jury selection will take that long. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

BBM. You know, I was reading this thread backwards from the end, and wondering whose lawyer was whose. Then I saw this, and I just KNEW Greene was Casey's lawyer. I swear, she can't have one lawyer that doesn't smirk and seem smarmy.

And great, a taped deposition that will be sealed. More special treatment for Casey. It makes me want to barf. And I've never heard of a time limit being put on a depostion. Wow. What next, a red carpet laid out for her and a crown?

And sure, Greene, February is too early. Casey has all that money to make, right? Whatever, dude. I can't believe how much he's getting his way. I'm liking this judge less and less, and originally I thought she was better than Rodriguez - I couldn't stand him! Now she's quickly becoming as likable as hime to me!

Dill maintains they (ZG) will be ready for a February trial. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Greene is smirking while Dill talks about dates and depositions. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Dill says while this case may be new for #CaseyAnthony 's attorneys- it's not new to ZG. He says its been too long

Greene says there is no way a February trial is possible. They expect trial to last 10 days #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Greene thinks 10 days is "conservative." he thinks jury selection will take that long. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

BBM. You know, I was reading this thread backwards from the end, and wondering whose lawyer was whose. Then I saw this, and I just KNEW Greene was Casey's lawyer. I swear, she can't have one lawyer that doesn't smirk and seem smarmy.

And great, a taped deposition that will be sealed. More special treatment for Casey. It makes me want to barf.

I read threads backwards too! Anyway I'm sure jury selection will take that long because they need to have a jury consultant, a team of people twittering Green about social media response, blah blah. All pro bono of course :sick:

And great, a taped deposition that will be sealed. More special treatment for Casey. It makes me want to barf. And I've never heard of a time limit being put on a depostion. Wow. What next, a red carpet laid out for her and a crown?

And sure, Greene, February is too early. Casey has all that money to make, right? Whatever, dude. I can't believe how much he's getting his way. I'm liking this judge less and less, and originally I thought she was better than Rodriguez - I couldn't stand him! Now she's quickly becoming as likable as hime to me!

Interesting timing - wonder what's in the pipeline media wise.

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
Greene doesn't want video taped deposition filed into court file. Judge says it'll be sealed. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
5 minutes ago

WHY? Why do they cater to this felon?

Ok ..question. IF the video is sealed, does that mean Zeniada or her lawyers can't talk about what was said in the deposition?

BBM. You know, I was reading this thread backwards from the end, and wondering whose lawyer was whose. Then I saw this, and I just KNEW Greene was Casey's lawyer. I swear, she can't have one lawyer that doesn't smirk and seem smarmy. And great, a taped deposition that will be sealed. More special treatment for Casey. It makes me want to barf. And I've never heard of a time limit being put on a depostion. Wow. What next, a red carpet laid out for her and a crown?

Because no one else wants to touch her with a 10 foot pole.:crazy:

Could there be anything else Demo Casey might want the judge to give her? A special chair, cold drinks, a break every ten minutes. I'm sure they will be more than happy to fulfill her wishes as they have in the past.
Greene wanted the Depo. Postponed ......the judge denied this but she limited the time to 2 hours. Extending another favor to Demon Casey.

Greene on In Session now talking about how Zenaida Gonzalez isn't Fernandez-Gonzalez. Jean C. bringing up the Sawgrass connection. Asked if Greene will allow Casey to answer how she got the name, Greene says "No". Silence.

Greene on In Session now talking about how Zenaida Gonzalez isn't Fernandez-Gonzalez. Jean C. bringing up the Sawgrass connection. Asked if Greene will allow Casey to answer how she got the name, Greene says "No". Silence.

shocking......:rocker:

she's going to plead the 5th allll the way through.

The more I think about it, and after watching Charles Green on InSessions, it will be "no big deal" that the video of the deposition will be sealed as it appears it will be filled with "I plea the fifth".

she's going to plead the 5th allll the way through.

quite likely, that's why I really think ZG lawyer needs to wait it out for the lieing conviction to be upheld. Then, I don't think she can? Am I wrong?:crazy:

I wish Jean C. Would have brought the car and ZG children to him since he was going on and on that Fernandez was not in her name.
OCA was lying......she could add to or delete anything she wanted. Greene is trying to build a defense for this lying thief. MOO

For someone who says he doesn't want this to be a retry of the murder trial, Greene is sure treating this case like it is. Ten days for a jury selection? Can't be ready by February? That's six more months! How long has he been on the case? Is he another attorney that waits until the last few months to begin working on this case? Casey to plea the 5th on everything? Casey can't be seen or heard in public? Time limit on deposition? Unbelievable!

Just heard on In Sessions, JC asked Greene if FKC would explain how she arrived at the name of ZFG and he said no.

There are some interesting answers to some of our questions here in the ask a lawyer thread. Like if she lies under oath, she commits a crime, which could trigger a violation of probation...

hmmm

I'd like to know where she gets these good azz attornies. Based on what we've heard in the past, this is not the REAL Zanny, if there ever was one. I thought she was a "10". This lady filing the defamation suit, ...............All I can do is laugh at her suit. What's ZFG going to say? I'm the "real" Zanny? LMAO at this suit.

Someone refresh my memory..did THIS ZG own a Silver Ford Focus or did FCA have her license plate number? Someone mentioned FCA had her car info...

Someone refresh my memory..did THIS ZG own a Silver Ford Focus or did FCA have her license plate number? Someone mentioned FCA had her car info...
At this point, I honestly don't know. All I do know is that Casey was at Sawgrass and saw something on a list of prospective tenants(people looking at apartments). I believe the Ford had NY plates, not FLA plates.
ETA: I certainly would stand up and admit "I'm Zanny the Nanny". And remember back, there were many women named Zenaida Gonzalez in the Orlando area. Additionally, that abandoned house those people had the last name Gonzalez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member