GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose they might be able to say no bond or set high bond due to flight risk.

Posting this again for reference:

Mother defends her son:
http://www.fox8live.com/story/18783805/mother

TS mother has a different last name.

I'm still wondering if he had other aliases out there?

I keep wanting to research him further but, I've done that before in other cases thinking there was a possible SK connection and it didn't turn out that way. The more I think about it, I'm going to hold off for more information. I don't want to get into the habit of being up all night like I have in the past. Nope, don't want to do that again.

Mama says:
"I ain't never knew him to be in no trouble. He ain't the kind of guy that gets in trouble," said Johnson.

Has she not seen her son's criminal record?

:eek:

Mama says:
"I ain't never knew him to be in no trouble. He ain't the kind of guy that gets in trouble," said Johnson.

Has she not seen her son's criminal record?

:eek:

OR she meant he is/was good at evading LE! lol

UM, hALOO! She was charged tonite with harboring a sex offender, a felony.... Hence the increase in bond...
:seeya:Hello to you! ..I believe some are of the opinion that her letting a sex offender live in her home does NOT usually increase a bond to 1mill. .felony or not IMO that million dollar bond is NOT the norm.. hence why many of us are discussing other variables.. one of those variables being that its quite likely some great work done strategically in their charging her with this felony which they were then fully and legally able to obtain a DNA sample from a suspect who otherwise you can bet your bottom dollar would not have given her DNA sample willingly..jmo

From what I heard the Justice for Jaren page was taken down becuase someone was asking for funds to go to the family . and then pocketed what was being sent :banghead:
the page is now justice4jaren.

Yes, this too was my initial thought in hearing about DNA collected from Margaret and the increase to 1million on bond.. Jaren's brother Lance stated that Jaren's teeth and mouth ought to be thoroughly checked cuz he knew his sister would fight like hell and that she was known to bite(I personally assumed the biting to mean that as Jaren's sibling, growing up together and fighting that this may have likely been a known defense mechanism Jaren had always been known to use) .. so, while a long shot I do believe it could be a possibility..

One other tidbit that we, the public do not know but those involved in incarcerating the two suspects would have full knowledge of is that upon their both being arrested, processed, and booked there would be of course a thorough search done of both suspects bodies, along with thorough documenting done of their physical appearance by photographing any knicks, cuts, bruises, scratch marks, BITES, etc.. etc..

I believe that their being apprehended so very soon after the murder could likely yield results such as those aforementioned that had they been arrested even a week later such injuries, cuts, knicks, bites, bruising, etc would be fully healed with no sign of having been there.. kwim? ..i know in the Lauren Giddings murder/dismemberment that her alleged killer was arrested within a week of the murder, quite similarly as these two on unrelated charges just to IMO quickly get the suspect in custody.. Lauren Giddings too was known to be feisty as well as top notch physically fit and said that she too would have put up a fight to live.. when her alleged killer, Stephen McDaniel was quickly arrested and booked and upon his being processed its been stated that he in fact had scratch marks down his sides I believe(sadly Lauren's hands have never been recovered.. in fact only part recovered was her torso:( ).. recalling this i now wonder if similarly Margaret could have some type of visibly seen injuries that were inflicted as defensive wounds from Jaren in her fighting back? .

Definitely a possibility I'd say.. and as I said earlier just another positive of having arrested the suspects so soon after the murder was committed.. if such injuries were present just a matter of weeks or even days later of waiting to bring them into custody would have lost documentation of such injuries forever..

Just some thoughts..

BBM Jaren's brother Lance said she was a fighter and that she would bite if she needed to. It made me smile a bit to hear him say that as her brother. because he sounded like he may have known that from experience and learned the hard way. He had a healthy respect for her ability to bite if needed. I am really hoping she was able to bite of MAS or TS and left a big ole mark on them.

I think LE is very much on the case and will put together an great case. I read where there are 11 LE agencies involved, spanning 3 state (LA, MS and NC). With so many agencies involved, it is a sure thing that everyone will be doing their best because all eyes are upon them.

Also, from what I understand, people in LE were very much affected by how brutal this crime is and are determined to get justice. As a first responder, I can say that LE may come off as tough but they many have hearts that are affected by the things they see, especially in a case like this. They don't let it show, instead they harness those feeling by turning them into their determination to see justice done.

I feel that LE is holding most details close to them for many reasons. This is a horrific crime with many details that haven't come to light yet and in a way, LE is protecting Jaren from further being exploited by media with sensational headlines. More importantly, they are guarding details so they can weave together an airtight case and really get these two. They don't want to take any chances that this case would be compromised in any way.

Devil's advocate: The increased bail could be to prevent certain people from springing MAS so they could silence her. If someone else was involved, they might want her out of jail before she finishes detox.

I think TS is definitely a .

What is JL's boyfriend's name? Where's he now?

Who owns Temptations? Stilettos?

Any atm withdrawals from JL on the day before she went missing?

Be sure to read both comments on this blog from "Margaret" and because the same story is blogged on the myspace that is 99.9% MAS, then these 2 comments are MAS, too. And 4 years after the homicide/suicide is still grieving the loss of her loved ones.
That's a connection, isn't it?
http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2006/10/20/adriane-addie-hall-murder-100506/

Honestly, I'm speechless. If this were a horror movie, it would be unbelievable and so scary. After reading about Abbie and Zach, their situation and how it ended up, the only word I can think of that describes how I'm feeling is surreal; as if this couldn't really have happened.

Then, when I began reading all the remarks from people who knew these two, some both, some only one or the other, it became so real. Yet, the remarks and experiences the commenters tell are so drastically opposite at times. When the person who describes Abbie as a young girl who became friends with her daughter tells her recollection of Abbie, from her grown up perspective back then, it nearly broke my heart to hear some of the comments from Abbie's piers regarding her struggles. Truly tragic yet a story with so many layers. I'm sort of freaked out by it though as it's haunting - it's hard to get the images Zack left behind out of my head.

Life really is stranger than fiction at times.

On top of that, when you google their names, a story comes up where Abbie and Zach are featured preparing food as they are holding out in the Quarter after Katrina - but now, as we read it, we are aware of the fate that awaits them in the not too distant future.

Devil's advocate: The increased bail could be to prevent certain people from springing MAS so they could silence her. If someone else was involved, they might want her out of jail before she finishes detox.

I think TS is definitely a .

What is JL's boyfriend's name? Where's he now?

Who owns Temptations? Stilettos?

Any atm withdrawals from JL on the day before she went missing?

From what I understand and have been told, Jaren did not have a bank acct so there is nothing to go on there.

Jaren's fiance has been officially cleared as a suspect and he is doing as well as could be expected at a time like this. I mean, how do you even begin to deal with this and comprehend what has happened? I can't even imagine. When my fiance died (many years ago) it was all I could do to keep breathing. So my heart goes out to him, it really does. he has been thru so much with this.

Naturally, he is dealing with a lot. He needs time and privacy as he comes to terms with what has happened, and what will be coming up in his life and with this case. He has my complete sympathy as he is very much a victim of this as well. He has been through so much and deserves support and privacy.

He did.
Aliases
Christopher G Paul | Terry C Speaks | Terry Speaks | Christopher Speaks Terry | Speaks Terrychris

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search...bdd=&doby=&utm_source=piplv2&utm_campaign=tzr

Add to those Terry Christopher too. LE didn't say that but that's a conclusion I've come to after bringing that name up on people finders.
Try it and you'll see all the 'right' states come up and too many people within the same age range of TCS are listed with weird sounding
'people possibly related to' people; like Terry Terry, Chris Terry, Allen J. Terry, and Allen Terry. Just weird.

Add to those Terry Christopher too. LE didn't say that but that's a conclusion I've come to after bringing that name up on people finders.
Try it and you'll see all the 'right' states come up and too many people within the same age range of TCS are listed with weird sounding
'people possibly related to' people; like Terry Terry, Chris Terry, Allen J. Terry, and Allen Terry. Just weird.
I can only think of one reason to have THAT many aliases...
moo

How deranged is it for TS to hook up with a disturbed woman, still trying to cope with the gruesome murder of her friend and repeat the same sick twisted MO to another acquaintance, all the while knowing it would open all the old wounds again as well as pile on even more?
The more I read the less I think that she had the slightest clue about his plans for Jaren.
I don't see how MAS won't just crumble!

Yes she helped lure the girl, but I am beginning to have a hard time believing she would
participate in the sort of violence? She may have been a little"off" but you don't look forward to doing something like that after losing someone in an eerily similar fashion!

I may be wrong!
I do not think this was Luka Rocca copy cat, he did it to mentally abuse MAS even more than she already was!
With this new knowledge we have located perhaps Addie's case should have another look see to ensure TS had no hand or personal knowledge in her death.
moo

It is relatively common for a perp's hand to slide over the blade during a stabbing. Most knives do not have a significant barrier between the handle and the blade. Thus, the force of the attack causes the hand to slip past whatever barrier exists. Very few knives are designed to address this.

There has been very little said about the clothing that was recovered. Clothing would preserve more DNA than anything else. This would include the blood of a person who was cut while stabbing Jaren.

Since JL torso washed up I am hoping if she had relations with Speaks either volunntary or involuntary than hopefully the water did not wash away DNA evidence, hopefully they can link him that way. It worries me that no official charges have been made yet

It is relatively common for a perp's hand to slide over the blade during a stabbing.
Most knives do not have a significant barrier between the handle and the blade
. Thus, the force of the attack causes the hand to slip past whatever barrier exists. Very few knives are designed to address this.

There has been very little said about the clothing that was recovered. Clothing would preserve more DNA than anything else. This would include the blood of a person who was cut while stabbing Jaren.

MTech_Xtreme_5mm_Blade_Hunting_Tactical_Military_Knife_Fixed_Blade_xmas_MX_8054_01_ua.jpg dragon-hand-guard-bowie-hunting-knife-7d0f2.jpg

images (1).jpg img_A_2386380_fb724264a785328697456044f7b61d5f.jpg

images.jpg

They are out there though. Also, remember she suffered only one stab wound to the chest...
Fury and rage mixed with multiple stabs wounds (over kill) results in the handle becoming slippery and does result in hand injuries. This usually involves a boyfriend , fiance, or husband. Multiple stabbings also crate castoff on the walls and ceiling... by doing that he increases the odds he will get caught! (he did anyway)
TS had his victim. He had no "feeelings" for her ... One stab was all that was needed.
Out of respect for the family I will not elaborate on what happens next... :(

Some were questioning about the 2'' scar on TS's wrist.
I did see that verified on http://search.criminalcheck.com/pdd...C&identifier=&sessionid=>SPEAKS,TERRY</a></td

NCIC Scar/Mark/Tattoo SC L HND 1 ACCIDENT

NCIC Scar/Mark/Tattoo SC R WRIST 2 SELF INFLICTED

NCIC Scar/Mark/Tattoo TAT L SHLD SKULL Scar/Mark/Tattoo Description NONE - USED FOR TATTOO ONLY

It was pretty much a given... possible suicide attempt.
I wonder how he got the scar on his left hand...

He must have been L handed. to cut his right wrist...
Sounds like he may have had a "knife slip" in the past
and ended up injured...
Anyone think he has stabbed someone before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea