OFF TOPIC Chit-Chat

I may have spent a total of 5 min over at Topix, from what everyone else here says it should be avoided. So I'm sorry I don't recognize you, but welcome :)

I am still around, have a HUGE project I MUST get done by Friday afternoon so I am not on much, usually really late (2AM late) ....that's IF the server isn't too busy.

I am thinking I will write Tricia because I can never get on here any more. I understand the interest in the Caylee case, but I have NEVER experienced the site this busy ALL THE TIME. There has to be a way to limit access to members (vs anonymous guests) or allow only a certain numer of people on one forum at a time when traffic here spikes so that members who have things they are following elsewhere can get on easier. I NEVER visit the Caylee forum - I just come here to this forum and maybe read a little on the Nancy Cooper forum or the FLDS forum. Right now I have very little free time and I am getting discouraged with Websleuths always being busy busy BUSY these days - half the time I can't even finish a post before I get logged off due to the traffic.

I will be around - if you need to get in touch PM me. I will get the message when I can get on.

FC

Welcome Gertrude! Nice to see you here. You will love it.

my isp is having major problems along with WS's probelms....I'm getting no info at all

i dunno...i think i may have a virus.....it's not as bad on my laptop

omg, i made it. i'm here. hope everyone recognizes me. please!!

Hi Gertie! Welcome to WS. :popcorn: Have some popcorn and stay a spell. lol Glad to have you HERE!

A note here to all.... I havent been on in a day or so. Taking some much needed rest.

I am going this weekend, to a retreat with my Heavenly Father. We have church camp and I cant wait!
I am sure I will come back all refreshed and positive. Have a good weekend everyone in case I dont talk to you until Tues. I am taking my laptop but not sure about wifi.
Love to ALL of you! :grouphug:

always,
fRoG

I am still around, have a HUGE project I MUST get done by Friday afternoon so I am not on much, usually really late (2AM late) ....that's IF the server isn't too busy.

I am thinking I will write Tricia because I can never get on here any more. I understand the interest in the Caylee case, but I have NEVER experienced the site this busy ALL THE TIME. There has to be a way to limit access to members (vs anonymous guests) or allow only a certain numer of people on one forum at a time when traffic here spikes so that members who have things they are following elsewhere can get on easier. I NEVER visit the Caylee forum - I just come here to this forum and maybe read a little on the Nancy Cooper forum or the FLDS forum. Right now I have very little free time and I am getting discouraged with Websleuths always being busy busy BUSY these days - half the time I can't even finish a post before I get logged off due to the traffic.

I will be around - if you need to get in touch PM me. I will get the message when I can get on.

FC

Nice to know you are still around, FC. We have missed you! :woohoo:

Hi Gertie! Welcome to WS. :popcorn: Have some popcorn and stay a spell. lol Glad to have you HERE!

A note here to all.... I havent been on in a day or so. Taking some much needed rest.

I am going this weekend, to a retreat with my Heavenly Father. We have church camp and I cant wait!
I am sure I will come back all refreshed and positive. Have a good weekend everyone in case I dont talk to you until Tues. I am taking my laptop but not sure about wifi.
Love to ALL of you! :grouphug:

always,
fRoG

Be safe and take care, fRoG! Have a great weekend and holiday. :)

Always,
KP

Hubby and I played golf today with friends and I got too hot. I may have gotten a touch of heat stroke....feel really sick. Be careful out there guys. It will sneek up on you. I drank lots of water and Powerade but didn't help. Gonna go lie down. I'll crank up the laptop after I feel better. :crazy:

Hope you feel better soon Sooner! (OK that sounded kinda weird)

Hubby and I played golf today with friends and I got too hot. I may have gotten a touch of heat stroke....feel really sick. Be careful out there guys. It will sneek up on you. I drank lots of water and Powerade but didn't help. Gonna go lie down. I'll crank up the laptop after I feel better. :crazy:

Gosh Sooner - don't mess around with that. If you don't feel better fast get checked out. I hope you get better real soon. My prayers are with you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back