UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
About this "multiple personality" crap. It's been a long time since I did psych, but from what I recall, it's not like the person commits an act and then *snaps to* with the realization he's been under the control of an alternate personality. There are long and distinct periods of amnesia of sorts, where they are unable to recall significant events and they "lose" long periods of time in their life. If they're even aware of what's happening, it's as if they're watching themselves from afar. Hence it being a dissociative disorder. IMO, he used this as a means to avoid taking responsibility for his actions.
they term it DID (disociative identity disorder) now and I can just see the two of them :

1)mistersloop was in character to be "new york"

and

2) Stephaniefreakingsloop was the poor abused spouse

here is what I say:
1)nope
2)nope

stick the needle in the both of them (screw the fork) they are DONE.

It's sometime tomorrow but I'm not sure of the time. I hope the DA isn't moving to fast on this.

Question... at this hearing, could the judge revoke SS's bail and order her held without? I'd say from what we've read so far about her, she would certainly be a flight risk. He could always say it's for her own *safety*. Maybe if LE brings them in amongst the irate mob, she'll ask for her bail to be revoked.

Here's what I was going by, but it says 'today', which confused me:

Charges expected
Davis County prosecutors are expected to announce official charges against 31-year-old Nathan Sloop and his wife, Stephanie Sloop, 27, at a news conference at 11 a.m. today at the Davis County Justice Complex in Farmington. A first court appearance is scheduled for 1 p.m. in Farmington.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_15083168

Other articles I'm looking at don't have times in them.

puffnstuff's screen cap from the video (((((((note it is not close up and is hard to see the dark dark bruising that was evident in the video close up... THANK YOU PUFF FOR CATCHING THIS)))))))))

bump up:

(taken 5 may two days before the "WEDDING" where Ethan was locked in a room. Also note Ethan had just gotten to Utah on 1 May)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9201&d=1273792531

Here's a screencap from that video.

BUMP

Picture didn't come with bump. click on little arrow next to puf's name and it should take you back to Puf's OP.

I'm going to bed good night all, long day tomorrow.

(note to nursie, I am sitting on a lawn chair in my livingroom amongst many boxes! LOL rental furniture comes in the PM, pack out early AM)

they term it DID (disociative identity disorder) now and I can just see the two of them :

1)mistersloop was in character to be "new york"

and

2) Stephaniefreakingsloop was the poor abused spouse

here is what I say:
1)nope
2)nope

stick the needle in the both of them (screw the fork) they are DONE.
Yeah, I posted a page or two back that dissociative identity disorder is damned rare and that I won't believe he suffers from this until an unbiased psychiatrist makes an unequivocal diagnosis after a lengthy and thorough evaluation and observation. I think all this "multiple personality" talk is just a wee bit too convenient in this case. JMO of course.

BUMP

Picture didn't come with bump. click on little arrow next to puf's name and it should take you back to Puf's OP.

I'm going to bed good night all, long day tomorrow.

(note to nursie, I am sitting on a lawn chair in my livingroom amongst many boxes! LOL rental furniture comes in the PM, pack out early AM)
((ot/ have no furniture and packers already came LOL))

just bumped up puffie's link...

man I wish it was as clear as the original. I think if newsoutlets have them we will also be seeing them soon (NOT THAT I WANT TO! BUT THEY ARE A TESTAMENT TO WHAT ETHAN WENT THROUGH) and also a vehicle of justice in terms of the BULLSH!T his "mother" seems to be spinning as to the involvement she had in his death.

bumping up puffie's screen cap

Looking at that again...

Bruising under the left eye and on the left ear as well as the jaw and throat. Mouth gaping open, flat affect.

THIS BRUTALITY DID NOT START ON MAY 5TH.

I want to tear that 's throat out... sitting there with that beaten and broken little boy in his lap. :furious:

bumping up puffie's screen cap

Is this the original picture that was later edited?

If so, as blurry as it is, it looks like the left (ethans left) side of his jaw is swollen to the size of a golf ball!

On another note, I wish someone would edit NS out of that photo... it makes me sick to see that little boy siting next to the man who would take his life at most a few days later. I realize it has to show NS being 'nice again' but it makes me nauseous to think about Ethan cuddling up with him.

He had choked that baby.

I'm crying so hard right now I can't see the screen.

I'm not a vengeful vindictive person I swear I'm not but I could cheerfully rip those two limb from limb. I pray someone gets to them. The thought of providing those worthless 's food and shelter makes me want to throw up.

Oh boy.... someone posted earlier they thought the feces might have been dried blood Nathan vomited. (forgot the medical term sorry)

Is it possible if there really was feces smeared on the walls it was Nathan who did that in his rage?

This seems to be getting harder for me as the reality of it sinks in..... :(
I can't stop hugging my little oneevery chance I get thinking about little Ethan and what he endured. :(

it isn't the video that is coming up right now. I went through and looke at the other video's listed after the first one plays. I think it shows the same pic posted when they first were looking for him and then when it plays it shows the clip of the photo you are looking for.

My heart just breaks for this sweet little baby boy. I cannot wrap my mind around it at all. He didn't have to be there. That B*T*H could have just let him be with his daddy. I guess that's what is just killing me with this case. They could have just gone on with their pathetic, miserable, meaningless lives and left that baby alone.

Evil. There is no other way to see it.

Is this the original picture that was later edited?

If so, as blurry as it is, it looks like the left (ethans left) side of his jaw is swollen to the size of a golf ball!

On another note, I wish someone would edit NS out of that photo... it makes me sick to see that little boy siting next to the man who would take his life at most a few days later. I realize it has to show NS being 'nice again' but it makes me nauseous to think about Ethan cuddling up with him.

No offense cubby, but it's clear in the photo (and probably more so in the video) he isn't cuddling with NS. He looks flat and in agony.

That son of a ***** choked that baby.

What is tearing me apart is this is the photo/video the police describe as one of the earlier shots and that his injuries got progressively worse.

That beautiful little boy. OMG the torture and terror he had to endure. This is breaking me down. I have never felt this much hatred toward another in my life. Never. If I lived near Layton, I can't say I wouldn't be tearing the jail apart with my bare hands to get to them. I'm shaking I'm so furious.

This is the pic I was asking about.. if this is the unedited picture.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9201&d=1273792531

As far as I know it is unedited Cubby. I was responding to Mommy2sarah about the video that it was in. They haven't edited the video they just started showing a different video. The video with this pic is still on the ksl site. Follow the link and then look at the other videos after the first one plays and you will see where the screen shot was taken.

ETA that is clear as mud right?

No offense taken Calliope, but for me, I describe sitting in the manner they are sitting next to each other - with the physical contact and NS's arm around Ethan cuddling.

:blowkiss:

The same photo of the baby with some brightness/contrast alteration.

Attachments

• ethnath.JPG
    ethnath.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 106
As far as I know it is unedited Cubby. I was responding to Mommy2sarah about the video that it was in. They haven't edited the video they just started showing a different video. The video with this pic is still on the ksl site. Follow the link and then look at the other videos after the first one plays and you will see where the screen shot was taken.

ETA that is clear as mud right?

It is unedited. IT's a screen cap directly from the video.

The image I posted a couple of posts up, though, has had the brightness.contrast edited to show whether those were shadows or bruises on Ethan's face. My conclusion--contusions that were several days old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea