ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swore myself away from this case... I admit I can't stay away!
I also can't find the video online ANYWHERE!

I will contact my son's friends... I'm sure they can locate the footage....
I can't have any REAL opinion without All of the infomation!

Wish me luck!
The video won't shock me at all... in a physical way.
I have seen autopsies... witnessed deaths...
the psychological sickness of the perp however, is a new avenue for me!

Can I PM you the link, or do I not have those privileges yet? Because I have a link thats working. I've viewed it quite a few times tonight,trying to find anything that may have been missed. Thank god I have a private office, with a door that locks. I'd hate for someone to come in unannounced and see me viewing this filth, Im sure that would go over well with my employer lol.

G'Morning all! Well, isn't this the day another package is expected to arrive somewhere? :what: I'll be all alone up north at our summer house as my husband has to go into Toronto for the day. He'll be back tonight, thank God.

So, if a package DOES arrive today somewhere......I'll quietly freak out here. And to make it worse, it's pitch black here, pelting rain, thundering & lightning! Spooky day.

I certainly hope no more spooky things happen.

BTW, when is this crazed fool due to return to Canada? I suspect that (wherever LE is planning to hold him pre-trial) they are making extra-safe of the security!

:jail:

By the end of the month is what was being reported. He could already be here for all we know.

Montreal Police not discussing anything further about the case for the time being. Local media both french and english have had nothing on their front pages about the case in days. Most of what's being reported is rehashed news.

IMO, this case will fade into the oblivion until the trial which may take a year or more.

For those who have seen the video, what Casablanca poster was being focused on? There are many Casablanca posters. Was there anything on the poster that stood out? TIA

Also, imo, having the alleged murder weapon hidden underneath the pillow as was being speculated by a member here, doesn't necessarily mean JL was a willing partner. If he was drugged, I don't understand why that's even being suggested.

Again, I haven't watched the video so my comments are based on what's being posted here.

o/t Congrats to LA Kings for their Stanley Cup win!! :rocker:

Can I PM you the link, or do I not have those privileges yet? Because I have a link thats working. I've viewed it quite a few times tonight,trying to find anything that may have been missed. Thank god I have a private office, with a door that locks. I'd hate for someone to come in unannounced and see me viewing this filth, Im sure that would go over well with my employer lol.

I just found it wierd! BUT mind you I am a nurse and have seen some awful stuff!
IMO this victim was drugged out of his mind... to the point of unconciousness. He didn't put up a fight at all. It was terrible... but nothing like I thought it would be. Call me jaded...
God rest the victims soul!
may the devil take LM (if he even did this) and do to him what he did to his victim...
moo

If there was a second killer present during the filming, the puppy may have belonged to them and not LM

If there was a second killer present during the filming, the puppy may have belonged to them and not LM

I think if he had an accomplice, LE would be looking for the second person which leads me to believe there wasn't and LRM is the only person in the video allegedly murdering and dismembering the victim.

The puppy is more than likely not alive and LM more than likely disposed of the pup in one of the garbage bags. I would not be surprised that the police have the information and not letting anyone know.

I haven't seen the video, but I just wanted to chime in with something...

LM doesn't seem like the fitness/gym type of guy. While thin, he could still be flabby, especially when bent over. Combine that with the type of clothing he wore, and he could very well look a bit chubbier than he is.

"Skinny fat" is a term that comes to mind. It just means being skinny with not much tone.

If there is a parcel received today don't forget the time difference between Nort America and Europe. They will , more than likely, have received by noon Ottawa (Canada) time today.

"Miami Police have officially closed the door on any possible link between the Canadian killer Luka Rocco Magnotta and the 2009 murder and dismemberment of Omar Laparra in Miami."

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/06/11/no-miami-link-to-canadian-cannibal-suspect/

Based on time line, I think he arrived in Miami in 2010. I even found a profile on a dating website that appears to have been made by LM, dated August 2010, and I even reported it to the Miami Police department thanks to some encouraging folks here. That and the Lotus car post mentioned, also in August, make me think he arrived in the Miami area closer to that time. It completely sucks for the victim's family in Miami though as I'm sure all the new investigation stuff just makes it worse for them.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Confirmed.
http://s17.postimage.org/o6nbrveof/handcuffs.jpg

handcuffs.jpg

Thanks for that! Tippy toes!

Graphic WARNING

okay, heaven help me, I "watched" the video through my fingers and now believe that (1) there is no actual evidence of cannabalism in the edited version; (2) it's a tiny puppy, like barely weaned; (3) that the simulated sex is far more "authentic" than I'd expected -- and that the rest would be on the unedited version; (4) the person doing at least some of the horrific deeds does seem significantly fatter than lm; (5) that the sweats worn by the apparently larger person are black rather than purple ( but remember, I'm watching through my hands); and (6) whatever sadness I might have felt for how this person's life turned out is completely gone. Holy chit!

Yes! I am glad you think the stabbed appears fatter than LM...and yes I posted before that the necro scene was real...as he appears to "line himself up" before he puts it in....which he wouldn't have done if he was simulating it....IMO

I think if he had an accomplice, LE would be looking for the second person which leads me to believe there wasn't and LRM is the only person in the video allegedly murdering and dismembering the victim.

Personally I don't think LM had an accomplice, but, and i've posted about this a few times, who is the other person in the "Python and Sicko" vid that was uploaded in December?

In that video, you see LM petting the python whilst being filmed by someone else. The camera is then given to LM and this person can be seen petting the python (you only see their body and arm/hand). LM is wearing the same clothes and santa hat that can be seen in the kitten killing vid, and in the same room too.

Now my question is this, if that person had nothing to do with the kitten killing vid, then why haven't they come forward and said "that person is Luka Magnotta"? Surely they would know since the case is now worldwide news.

Maybe they were selling him the python? or buying the python from him or something like that? And have nothing to do with the kill vid. But if that's the case why haven't they come forward to LE or the media? Maybe that person WAS present in the kitten killing vid....

JL was 150-155lbs at the most. He wasnt a large man. He didn't have extreme musculature, or a mesomorph build. He appeared to be thin fit, and not very tall, maybe in the 5'7 -5'9 range.

Dead weight ( sorry for the term ) could have been manipulated pretty easily by a man of LM's stature, given the fact they are relatively the same size ( LM probably being slightly smaller, but not significantly ). Plus you have the adrenaline factor and no time constraints (i.e. he didn't need to rush, and there was no threat of him being caught ) also, LM's apartment was tiny, so he wouldn't have to move the body far. I think its all a moot point anyway, because it didnt appear to me he moved the body at all, rather he just let JL bleed out from the wound on his neck. At the 3:40 mark of the vid, there is a significant amount of blood on the bed which leads me to believe this.

You assume he only used a butchers knife to dismember the limbs, and head. but you dont actually see the cuts go all the way through, from top to bottom. The limbs/head are still attached, even though there are gaping wounds. Only when their is an obvious edit in the vid, are the limbs/head detached. He could have used a myriad of instruments to cut through the bone, none of which would be hard to obtain, and could easily be purchased at a hardware store ( I'm a hunter, and I use a 10$ hacksaw to cut the antlers off of Deer which are VERY dense, cutting through human bone wouldn't be an issue, and there are a variety of handsaws that could be used to do this). I assume he used something like this, and then simply edited it out.

You say he appeared devoid of feelings? I should say so, he just butchered an innocent human being in the most grotesque of ways. I dont suspect feelings are LM's strong suit. My contention is that all of the ghastly deeds LM committed were for shock value, and to "out do" if you will, the other kill vids that are available on the net, I contend that these acts weren't committed only to feed his abhorrent desires, but to stroke his ego as well. For all of his innumerable faults, LM was fairly internet savvy, and he knew what was out there. So I surmise when he concocted this nefarious plot, he wanted to combined all elements that are available on other vids ( necrophilia, cannibalism, dismemberment ) and then put them all in one macabre video, with him being the maestro,thus giving him a sense of worth ( albeit a demented one ).

People are giving this idiot too much credit, and thus making this incident into a conspiracy. LM didnt have friends, or close associations ( close enough to trust with a murderous plot anyway ) yet you're willing to believe there were 2 other people in the room with him who may have helped? If that were the case then a proven narcissist, all around evil fiend, who is infinitely self absorbed/obsessed would have committed the ultimate act of altruism by leaving a trail of bread crumbs leading too and incriminating himself, with the eventual outcome resulting in life imprisonment. And he did this to protect 2 other psychopaths which he must have had a great affinity for? Come on, thats just silly talk.

This committed this atrocity himself. It was his first and only time. All of his actions post the incident wreak of amateurism. He's not a bright or sophisticated individual, he's not a criminal mastermind. He's a sick man who failed in every aspect of life. So in order to attach worth to his miserable existence, he concocted a scheme in his twisted and perverted mind to kill someone and video it. He did nothing more than con a seemingly nice man over to his apartment, and murder him. That is all there is to this grand conspiracy.
I don't see any evidence in the edited kill vid that he moved JLs torso around ...just the smaller parts. And also I noted in the vid that dark blanket that is seen both in the bathroom stills and under the body go JL when he is in the bed...that could have been used to carry stuff to and fro.

Personally I don't think LM had an accomplice, but, and i've posted about this a few times, who is the other person in the "Python and Sicko" vid that was uploaded in December?

In that video, you see LM petting the python whilst being filmed by someone else. The camera is then given to LM and this person can be seen petting the python (you only see their body and arm/hand). LM is wearing the same clothes and santa hat that can be seen in the kitten killing vid, and in the same room too.

Now my question is this, if that person had nothing to do with the kitten killing vid, then why haven't they come forward and said "that person is Luka Magnotta"? Surely they would know since the case is now worldwide news.

Maybe they were selling him the python? or buying the python from him or something like that? And have nothing to do with the kill vid. But if that's the case why haven't they come forward to LE or the media? Maybe that person WAS present in the kitten killing vid....

I haven't watched any of the videos and don't plan to. Sorry I can't comment on that part but perhaps those who have seen it could weigh in.

Perhaps there were other accomplices in the kitten video but not JL's murder? I realize cruelty to animals is a serious crime but perhaps LE is focused on the murder case right now? The kitten video may come into the trial or not. We don't know at this point. They may have enough evidence to convict him and put him away for life. I guess, at the end of the day, all victims will be vindicated. Human and animal.

Also, there was discussion that the kitten killings occurred overseas. Perhaps that is another reason LE is not pursuing it? IDK...just random thoughts.

I know there was some discussion about the writing in the closet,
"IF YOU DONT like the Reflection. DONT look in the Mirror. I DONT Care."

It could mean so many things.

Maybe this is a stretch, but it's tone is of multiple personalities. It's almost like a mean, dominant personality is telling the weaker, fragile personality to suck it up. That kind of fits with LM hitting himself in the head sometimes.

Thoughts?

Oh, in researching this message, I stumbled on a youtube video that made me laugh a little. I don't want to link it because it's probably against the rules here, but if you search on "Don't like what you see in the mirror? Use EFT" Maybe I shouldn't poke fun, but I found it pretty funny and we all need a good laugh now and again!

For those who have seen the video, what Casablanca poster was being focused on? There are many Casablanca posters. Was there anything on the poster that stood out? TIA

Also, imo, having the alleged murder weapon hidden underneath the pillow as was being speculated by a member here, doesn't necessarily mean JL was a willing partner. If he was drugged, I don't understand why that's even being suggested.

Again, I haven't watched the video so my comments are based on what's being posted here.

The Casablanca poster is the one in all the non graphic stills for the video and the one he was posing in front of in other pics not from the killvid.."the" one that has been all over and in several pics. If for some reason you haven't seen those pictures ( again they are not graphic) I would be happy to supply you with one for your reference.

Just because JL was drugged doesnt mean he wasn't originally willing. <modsnip>

And much respect for you decision not to view the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley_erin