2011.05.09 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious as to why she is giving jb the cold shoulder so much as of late...speaks volumes to me that she is more into cm than jb......hmmmmmmm --- she has her back to him and just leaning into cm....

ICA has retained her ability to flirt ...

from the twitter thread:

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News

Casey Anthony tells Judge Perry no-go on plea deal. http://bit.ly/iBlN5H

WHAT???

ICA has retained her ability to flirt ...

fdee7m.jpg

Can someone do a screen shot of the mugshot? Workplace restrictions won't let me open it.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6450898&postcount=213"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.05.09 - Jury Selection Day One[/ame]

I am curious as to why she is giving jb the cold shoulder so much as of late...speaks volumes to me that she is more into cm than jb......hmmmmmmm --- she has her back to him and just leaning into cm....

Well, she can't claim her dad abused her if she's fawning all over CM. Sheesh.

Wow--great body language shot--across the prosecution table to the defense. All three SAs are leaned back, relaxed, confident... and at the DT table, everyone is sitting forward, elbows on table, except CM who is leaned back.

SA table looks neat and organized. DT full of piles of stuff,files,messy.:innocent:

I'm from Jacksonville and the last time I had jury duty was 2 months ago. Everyone called that day sat in one large room and we watched a video about what to expect, etc. Then the Judge came in and gave more specific instructions. At that time, we were broken up into smaller groups.

We still got additional jury instructions when we went into the courtroom, but the majority of what we were told was outside the courtroom.

Hope this helps :)

Hi neighbor, in Jacksonville too.

Anyone know, I miss it cause of the sound. Is the judge in the jury pooling room?

CM discussing identifying neck tie information - blue, gold, blue and red...

Is this the shot someone wanted to put next to the new mugshot?

image4522365g.jpg

I can hear CM perfectly talking about the local media wanting names of the laywers, and the colour of ties for reference, etc.

But when he's addressing the court I can't understand a word.

I wonder where MM is??

I love hearing the DT chatter. CM just asked for the names of local media outlets....lmao

I predict we will see ICA's demeanor change to the big doe eyed weepy scared little girl while looking at the potential jurors. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth