Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Yes - someone will have a moment of conscience and confess all they know

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • No - 'the rice is cooked' and our grandchildren will be discussing the case

Votes: 47 56.6%
  • No because it's hard formally to pin a crime on a dead person

Votes: 20 24.1%

• Total voters
Of course it isn't. I KNOW it isn't. But that wasn't my point. I just thought it would be nice to remember her on her birthday.

You know its not a coincidence. Does that mean ST is a sentamentalist himself, or he wanted to garner public sentiment? He quit on her birthday as a symbol of his undying devotion to justice for JB?

I can't believe you'd treat a simple birthday reminder so crudely. I never would have brought it up in the first place had I known.

Honestly and sincerely, SD I believe you have feelings. What you seem to be forgetting is that if JBR were alive today she'd hate you. The 'asking for a brief moment of sentiment' part doesn't fly with IDI, coming from RDI. We're a mixed crowd here.

Honestly and sincerely, SD I believe you have feelings. What you seem to be forgetting is that if JBR were alive today she'd hate you.

I can't believe you just said that. I'm so disgusted I can hardly think.

If JBR WERE alive today, I wouldn't care if she hated me or not! At least she'd be alive!

I can't believe you just said that. I'm so disgusted I can hardly think.

If JBR WERE alive today, I wouldn't care if she hated me or not! At least she'd be alive!

I'll not emote, or pretend to emote sentiment for JBR at the exclusion of her family, as if I hold any special place with JBR.

Its an assumption on your part that your personal request for a moment of sentiment would be well received by JBR. After all, RDI does sort of drag her beloved parents thru every stinky aspect of humanity possible, and without any proof.

I'll not emote, or pretend to emote sentiment for JBR at the exclusion of her family, as if I hold any special place with JBR.

I'm NOT pretending. And I don't claim ANY special privileges. And I don't exclude her family from my thoughts.

Its an assumption on your part that your 'sentiment' would be well received by JBR.

So what if it is? I just want to remember her on her birthday. There's nothing more to it.

After all, RDI does sort of drag her beloved parents thru every stinky aspect of humanity possible, and without any proof.

"Without any proof," my fat Irish arse. But that's not the issue.

I'm NOT pretending. And I don't claim ANY special privileges. And I don't exclude her family from my thoughts.

So what if it is? I just want to remember her on her birthday. There's nothing more to it.

"Without any proof," my fat Irish arse. But that's not the issue.

Yes, correct. Without any proof.

Proof of any RDI concept that involved stinky aspect of humanity would've reserved JR or PR the metallic suite at the BPD luxury hotel.

Since there is no proof, a contrived conspiracy is needed whereby the omnipotent LW wields ultimate and total control over the press and publishers, and public officials bow to the vast bottomless resources of JR.

All to suppress the proof that exists but none of us have seen because its 'in the police files'.

Hi Hotyh and SD.

You two always have the good heated exchanges.

For sure, Hotyh you can push those buttons, but why in your projection of emotion to JBR, why would you have chosen 'hate' rather than forgiveness.
JAR commented on his 'forgiveness' towards the killer/s of his sister.

I think you like to sting SD?

Hi Hotyh and SD.

You two always have the good heated exchanges.

For sure, Hotyh you can push those buttons, but why in your projection of emotion to JBR, why would you have chosen 'hate' rather than forgiveness.
JAR commented on his 'forgiveness' towards the killer/s of his sister.

I think you like to sting SD?

Its not that hard. Suppose you're JBR, you knew who killed you, it wasn't your parents. Do you really, honestly believe the first emotion you feel for members of the mob that lynched your parents is forgiveness? I believe thats how JBR would see it. Not necessarily how I see it.

Besides, SD just wants to see me eat bugs.

Yes, correct. Without any proof.

My fanny.

Proof of any RDI concept that involved stinky aspect of humanity would've reserved JR or PR the metallic suite at the BPD luxury hotel.

Don't I wish. Some people wouldn't see it when it slapped 'em in the face.

Since there is no proof, a contrived conspiracy is needed whereby the omnipotent LW wields ultimate and total control over the press and publishers, and public officials bow to the vast bottomless resources of JR.

No one's alleging any conspiracy. But I can't not see it when it's right in front of me. I don't have a "Stupid" button that I can press to get stupid.

All to suppress the proof that exists but none of us have seen because its 'in the police files'.

Ah, well, thereby hangs a tale.

Its not that hard. Suppose you're JBR, you knew who killed you, it wasn't your parents. Do you really, honestly believe the first emotion you feel for members of the mob that lynched your parents is forgiveness? I believe thats how JBR would see it.

Don't be so melodramatic.

Not necessarily how I see it.

Oh, well THAT makes me feel a WHOLE lot better!

Besides, SD just wants to see me eat bugs.

YOU made the bet. I'm not too thrilled with the idea, but it's a matter of principle with me: you dance a dance, you pay the piper. It's over now; no need to make more of it.

Look, I haven't had much of a problem with you up to now. But there was no NEED to make it personal.

Thanks for the lovely birthday post, Dave.

May the gods forgive me, Sophie, but I wish I hadn't done it!

I can understand why, Dave, but, amidst the bickering and tetchiness, you reminded us of the reality of this case: a lovely child should have grown into a lovely 19 year-old, enjoying college, working hard and playing hard, living away from home and learning the lessons that we all learn. You were, in fact, stepping back from the day-to-day debate, and I am so pleased that you did although I'm obviously sorry that a post that should have united RDI and IDI was the subject of such an unpleasant debate. :blowkiss:

ETA: May the gods forgive me, I had forgotten it was JonBenet's birthday.

I can understand why, Dave, but, amidst the bickering and tetchiness, you reminded us of the reality of this case: a lovely child should have grown into a lovely 19 year-old, enjoying college, working hard and playing hard, living away from home and learning the lessons that we all learn. You were, in fact, stepping back from the day-to-day debate, and I am so pleased that you did although I'm obviously sorry that a post that should have united RDI and IDI was the subject of such an unpleasant debate. :blowkiss:

ETA: May the gods forgive me, I had forgotten it was JonBenet's birthday.

What's that old saying? No good deed goes unpunished.

That was nice to remember JonBenet on her birthday and anyone on this day can use hate just don't care other than pushing buttons and just think some of the IDI's are what makes RDI's....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back