2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish CM would keep his mug off the tv. I'm so tired of his high and mighty attitude regarding Casey. His poor poor Casey is ruining my breakfast - poor Casey, she's been in a "cage" for 3 years, poor Casey will never get over the loss of her daughter (oh that's rich) and poor Casey will have no life because of the lynch mob. Well poor Casey put herself in the cage with her lies, her lack of reporting her daughter missing or dead and leaving the real VICITM lying in the swamp. I don't care if she has to hide for the rest of her life!!! I heard this morning that the BAEZ/CASEY team turned down the million dollar deal because the terms included a lie detector test. hahahahaha now that made my breakfast!

Now a interview that included a real lie detector test is one that I WOULD WATCH!!! She nor JB would ever agree to that because they both know she is responsible for Caylee's death. If Caylee really drowned as stated then why not take the lie detector test. Every media wanting to pay for an interview should ask for the same thing, a live lie detector test!!!

BBM.. I have most definitely entertained that thought...IMO.. It's the ONLY thing that makes sense in regards to the way he acted in response to the accusation....JMHO..

I quoted the wrong thing somehow...this is in response to: but there is a lingering thought that he may have approved the accusations against him to raise doubt and save her from the dp.

I wondered this many times myself. Mostly because there was a lack of any reaction to these allegations on George's part whatsoever when JB brought them forth for the first time in court during his opening statements. You'd think that hearing them would have made him upset/flustered or SOMETHING..wouldn't you?
I supposed he likely knew they were coming anc could have had on his poker face but maybe I expected a subtle head shake or something to tell me he was appalled by them

Lippman is already spinning it in the media. He said Casey wasn't the one who accused GA and LA of molestation. So, if not Casey then it must be Baez. :innocent:

Meh... he thinks he's a master at spinning. Last night on Geraldo he said that CA did NOT lie on the stand when she was talking about the chloroform searches. He said SHE never said it was the dates in question, that it was LDB that said it was the dates and that she only said something like, 'well if you say it's those dates then okay....'.

WHAT??!!

Meh... he thinks he's a master at spinning. Last night on Geraldo he said that CA did NOT lie on the stand when she was talking about the chloroform searches. He said SHE never said it was the dates in question, that it was LDB that said it was the dates and that she only said something like, 'well if you say it's those dates then okay....'.

WHAT??!!

Baloney...she specifically referred to THAT week because "it was Casey's birthday" Do they ever stop??? What an insult to the intelligence of the public!

I am not sure why I care where FCA is, but I do. Part curiosity and part wanting to have the public make her life miserable, why shouldn't she suffer the same fate as those whose lives she has ruined? I do not wish her physical harm, just mental torture. But here is the problem, I don't think FCA is capable of true emotion. She was able to cope with a dead baby decomposing in her trunk, without showing any outward signs of it distressing her in any way. Thus I feel our the public "noise" of dislike for her will not affect her in anyway, she is able to completely detach herself from normal emotion. I personally don't think she is emotionally drained or traumatized by the last 3 years and I don't think any amount therapy will help her. I think she is kicking back somewhere with her big white sunglasses as if nothing ever happened. In fact, I imagine she is thoroughly pleased with herself and thinking what a genius she is to have pulled the wool over everyones eyes (well the 12 people that mattered anyway).
UGH!

I think as long as we keep the pressure on any advertiser/company/etc they are not going to pay for anything related to her. I just hope that holds true until she fades out of mind. I still believe in karma and she will get her due one day soon

I don't believe there were any legit death threats towards XICA. It's about as believable as the Anthony's saying Caylee was alive.

I am not sure why I care where FCA is, but I do. Part curiosity and part wanting to have the public make her life miserable, why shouldn't she suffer the same fate as those whose lives she has ruined? I do not wish her physical harm, just mental torture. But here is the problem, I don't think FCA is capable of true emotion. She was able to cope with a dead baby decomposing in her trunk, without showing any outward signs of it distressing her in any way. Thus I feel our the public "noise" of dislike for her will not affect her in anyway, she is able to completely detach herself from normal emotion. I personally don't think she is emotionally drained or traumatized by the last 3 years and I don't think any amount therapy will help her. I think she is kicking back somewhere with her big white sunglasses as if nothing ever happened. In fact, I imagine she is thoroughly pleased with herself and thinking what a genius she is to have pulled the wool over everyones eyes (well the 12 people that mattered anyway).
UGH!

Unfortunately, I agree with this. I've been saying this for awhile. I don't think she is traumatized at all, I think she is perfectly fine. She wants people to THINK she is, but she's not. Therapy won't work, and I highly doubt she will even go. Maybe she will go for a day or two. She has nothing to tell them, and she doesn't think she needs help.

The funny thing about them saying she is traumatized is that she was writing all these happy letters in jail and they were saying she was a model prisoner. She was always giving googly eyes, winking, smiling and all kinds of junk in court, unless of course her jury was in the room then she was suddenly traumatized.

She knows how to play the game. I'll say that for her.

The funny thing about them saying she is traumatized is that she was writing all these happy letters in jail and they were saying she was a model prisoner. She was always giving googly eyes, winking, smiling and all kinds of junk in court, unless of course her jury was in the room then she was suddenly traumatized.

She knows how to play the game. I'll say that for her.

hallmark of a sociopath

I quoted the wrong thing somehow...this is in response to: but there is a lingering thought that he may have approved the accusations against him to raise doubt and save her from the dp.

I wondered this many times myself. Mostly because there was a lack of any reaction to these allegations on George's part whatsoever when JB brought them forth for the first time in court during his opening statements. You'd think that hearing them would have made him upset/flustered or SOMETHING..wouldn't you?
I supposed he likely knew they were coming anc could have had on his poker face but maybe I expected a subtle head shake or something to tell me he was appalled by them

IIRC, everyone in the courtroom was instructed not to show emotion or they would be removed room. ( I still don't understand why that didn't apply to FCA). I also believe that GA & CA were told by the DT that they were going to use this defense. IMO, I don't think GA approved of the defense, CA I am not so sure about - she may have.

WHAT??!!

Well, that is what she said BUT...the SA said, those searches were done on THOSE {17,21} days. So. She said, if those were the days they were done, then YES she did them. So, in essence, she said she was there doing them on those days. Nice spin, but not working..Not that it matters now.

BTW, when I saw CM on Today show this morning I quickly changed the channel (boycotting any DT interview).
Did others here do the same?
Should I contact the Today show and tell them I will boycott anything DT related?

BTW, when I saw CM on Today show this morning I quickly changed the channel (boycotting any DT interview).
Did others here do the same?
Should I contact the Today show and tell them I will boycott anything DT related?

Sounds like a good idea to me. Money talks.

Supposedly she was only short 1/2 gym credit so all she'd have to do is take the GED test and pass it.
That's really lazy to not even take a test.

Yeah, and this is the woman who took the ambition to maybe channel her inner scientist and start making batches of chloroform, because that seems like a logical way to make your child chill out, instead of going to target and getting some nyquil or tylenol pm.

I hope she gets a lot of therapy and I hope these last 3 years of sitting in silence have made her reflect, also being away from her parents was a good thing.

When I heard about Baez offering up the photos, my next thought was that they are going to move her to an undisclosed location and make some videos, a la Casey bin Anthony. Then auction them off to the highest bidder. She won't have to come out in public, won't have to answer any questions but what her handlers put to her, and she can make millions from under cover. Wanna bet that's the plan?

Why is that bad if it is the plan? She has to make money somehow, since everyone does not seem to think that she is hireable?

Why is she even comparable to Osama Bin Laden? In some far-fetched way, I can see O.J. Simpson. I think Ted Bundy is a farther stretch. From the way people are condemning her based on her looks, I have yet to see someone compare her to Aileen Wournos.

My personal favorite from CM is how poor Casey has no family to support her or go home to. He goes on about how many times her family got up on the stand to testify against her. He conveniently forgets it was HIS DT that repeatedly called her family to the stand to pit them against her.

As I said elsewhere, it's like the kid that killed his parents and then pleads for mercy because he's an orphan.

GMAFB

Oh... and I'm loving that the only offers he's getting is from sleazy people like himself. The longer it takes for him to find the 'right' offer, the less interest there's going to be in hearing from either one of them. IMO

There was never an intent to testify against her from the A's. They were sworn to tell the truth which they twisted many times in favor of KC. Truthful testimony will always hurt KC and never be in her favor. It is a fact of life and the way it is. jmo

Supposedly she was only short 1/2 gym credit so all she'd have to do is take the GED test and pass it.
That's really lazy to not even take a test.

I suppose KC could have gotten her GED in jail, if she wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member